Hmm... really makes you think

Hmm... really makes you think

I voted Out but now I understand that only 37% voted for it, I'm a #remainiac.

People shouldn't have to vote to have their voices heard!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE
youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIjUESuwqes
pitchfork.com/features/festival-report/9909-glastonbury-in-the-time-of-brexit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're absolutely right, democracy CANNOT be founded on lies, democracy is truly broken.

Why are women dumb?

I'm not exactly sure what Boris said that was a lie but it must've been bad to make this poor young politically charged girl cry.

Won't you guys see the light too?

Marxist scum. We need to turn the isle of man into a prison and send these lot off to it.

And these are the most convincing arguments of all

How can I argue with "We are all immigrants", I mean I must've come to this country at some point, right? How can I be different from them
and how could I possibly argue with "UKIP SUCK my BALLS!", I have no way to deny that statement.

England and their prison islands, this one doesn't even have horrific abominations of nature on it.

>we are all immigrants
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We can send them there and they can create their little communist nation and they can accept all the refugees they like. I'll tell you what, seeing as how Im in a good mood I'll let them join the EU aswell.

>ukip suck my balls
Kek

It's true, you know. I mean maybe the inhabitants of Eritrea can claim native status. But human immigration outa there did happen.

I like that she sorta has little-boy-face and "fuck my shit up" dye-job. It's hot.

>37%
What the fuck are you talking about? It was 52%. That's a majority. Even better, if you ignore Scotland and Ireland, it's 63%. That's a huge majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE

Can one man be so based?

When they realize, as children, that they do not own a penis, they develop an inferiority complex and never find the motive to develop a proper super ego so then grow up to become unfit to lead in any subject area.

>It's true, you know. I mean maybe the inhabitants of Eritrea can claim native status. But human immigration outa there did happen.

yup. 20 generations. 40, 2 or 0. it doesn't matter, everyone deserves to fly the union jack.

>Ignore Scotland and Ireland

The only sensible thing to do, 2bh.

>we are all immigrants

Those idiots need to tow the line.

They can fuck off, we keep pound sterling. Good luck with the Euro.

I didn't immigrate from fucking anywhere, so how in the holy hell am I an immigrant?

These fuckers need to crack open a dictionary for fuck's sake.

Sounds good to me.

lmao they're whining because their other 18-25 year old pals got sick of listening to their pro-euro shilling shit day in day out and decided to spend the 23rd skiving from uni and getting shitfaced instead
like the vast majority of people in that age range do.
and yet they think the age of voting needs to be lowered.

t. 23 years old and was at the polling station at 6:45am on the day to vote LEAVE
NO regrets

appendix: i've also actually worked proper, full-time, min-wage, blue-collar, shit-tier jobs since leaving school. i didn't take a gap year paid for by mummy and daddy to SE asia and i didn't choose to go to college for anything other than vocational quals.

most of my peers don't even know what the real world is. fucking marxist cucks need to be lined up and shot, the lot of them.

No but you don't get it, some people didn't vote so that means they didn't vote for Brexit!

>Hmm... really makes you think
stopped reading. KYS or face Kek's wrath.

but user you did. from mexico

trips of true

The worst part about this is that world leaders have gotten into power with less support. You can win the presidency with 40%, yet no one goes around demanding another vote. I hate my generation.

it's always women or shitskin

Voter turnout for the 18-24 demographic was 36%. 70% of this demographic voted Remain. Therefore only 25% of all voters in the demographic voted Remain. The rest either voted Leave or gave tacit consent for Leave to win by not voting.

*sorry, should have said "only 25% of the entire demographic voted Remain."

>that sign

Is the implication here that the people who stayed home and didn't vote would have voted stay because, well, they stayed home?

When I watched 12 Monkeys as a teen, I was terrified at the actions of David Morses' character. Now, I not only understand him but root for him. What in the fuck has happened.

my brother is an erasmus student in germany and didn't pull his shit together in time to issue a postal vote, says he would have voted to remain but admits he doesn't have a fucking clue what he'd be voting for or against.

i spent half an hour explaining in detail why i voted leave in terms of sovereignty, democracy, trade, immigration etc only to ask my cousins why they voted remain and got the answer "well now it's going to be harder to visit other european countries"
"oh sure but do you not have less selfish reasons for voting to remain?"
"well it's now going to be harder for my friends and family to visit european countries too"

this is the calibre of our "educated", middle class youth. i was the only leave voter in my entire family and they got blown the fuck out. fuck each and every one of them desu.

This was one of the clearest victories in recent Britsih history but because it was a two horse race instead of the usual shambles people assume it's ridiculous close. 4% of Britain is a lot of people. Over a million in fact.

> this one doesn't even have horrific abominations of nature on it.
Well we'll have to send them to Florida instead

He's decent, above average politician, but he's not the most remarkable thing about that video. Seeing how all the other members there react to him and the things he says is sickening, and I completely understand why people don't want to be a part of an organization like that anymore.

The Tories in the last election only got something like 36% of the vote. Plus we have a completely retarded system so the SNP got 56 seats in parliament from 1m votes, whereas UKIP got 1 seat from 3.5m votes. Pure retardation.

>Only have 1 seat
>Already achieve more than the SNP ever will

>well it's now going to be harder for my friends and family to visit european countries too

Has your brother ever taken a trip to America or a country outside of the EU zone? If not I can understand where he thinks he's coming from, but if he has he's a fucking moron.

fuck off. if you can't get your head out of your ass for an hour to go and vote then you don't deserve to have anything about you heard.

>that misrepresentation
If they love the EU so much maybe they should move to an EU country, like Romania, or Poland. Then they'll get to enjoy the lavish anti-racist lifestyle that the European Union provides to all it's citizens

we've visited extended family in switzerland, germany and the US. multiple times.
we've holidayed in italy, portugal, france as well while growing up.
my dad and brother road tripped through northern europe and scandinavia.
my mum has also been to the czech republic.
several of my cousins worked and lived in australia - one is emigrating there indefinitely after marrying an aussie.
it got to a point where i turned down a skiing trip in austria so i could work more either side of christmas and because i didn't understand how on earth my mum could justify the cost of travelling.

just listing all of this shit off it's like, my family comes off as ludicrously wealthy and it's repulsive how little concern for our less well off countrymen they have. but you can see that the travel argument holds so little water. my passport has 3 fucking visa stamps from US visits in 2010, 2012 and 2013.

oh and that's not to mention that one cousin traveled to australia via south and SE asia, and another via south america.
and that's not to mention the one cousin who lived, studied and worked in the us for years.

>People shouldn't have to vote to have their voices heard!

Got a nice kek out of that one, OP!

Hell yeah it does. Everybody in the Isle of Man is related to each other

It also has cats with no tails.

Give Britain back to the Celts!!!!!!

/thread

Fuck you OP.

Your role in the democratic process is to cast your vote and the postal vote takes 2 mins.

If you have the right to vote and dont, you've made the choice to forfeit your voice.

So guess what, 37.7 was the majority.

Why were women given the right to vote

I told my roommate that I voted leave and he sent some passive-aggressive reddit-tier text a few days after the results were in, I might of lost a friend but I don't live with him anymore so its not a huge issue.

DAILY REMINDER

>this is what leftists actually believe.

>born muslim
sure. everyone is born some shade of ideology, aren't they. it's totally innate.
all of those born christians, nationalists, marxists, buddhists* etc.

*inb4 reincarnation of vajrayana cultist leaders

>Born just like you
>Uniqueness starts at birth

Ahhh that good old Leftist doublethink.

>We are all the same because we were all BORN.

SO DEEP.

Whoever's 2nd grade child came up with that nugget of wisdom deserves an extra gold star!

Born Muslim? Good fucking grief. You're born human and then fucking warped by whatever ideology is prevalent during your upbringing.
Hail Satan!

Neither is 35%

37% > 34%
Stupid libs

It's not 37% it's 71.8% which is definitely a majority

Uhh no, by not voting you CLEARLY want the status quo. If they wanted you to abstain they'd make it an option on the ballot.

I thought by not voting you didn't really care about how it turned out, so what's the problem?

No you see by not voting you CLEARLY want to remain, I don't get how you could be so ignorant in 2016.

> just listing all of this shit off it's like, my family comes off as ludicrously wealthy

This is exactly the feel I get from all my friends on normiebook boo-hoo-ing about the result. It's all "Waah I won't be able to visit my friend Raoul in Lisbon any more! :((((", and my response is a) yes you will you stupid fuck, we didn't just become North Korea, but mostly b) how are you so fucking narcissistic and self-absorbed that you think your #jetsetproblems are relevant to 99% of the British populace?

cheeky

Still not as bad as people who seem to think we won't get European food and drink like French wine anymore.

These people clearly do not know how to think or reason.

If you don't go out to vote, it is your fault. 52% equates to 52% of those that voted.

If you don't like it then get the fuck out and vote next time.

>#remainiac.
hottest hashtag on the scene since #clintoris

A person who didn't vote doesn't matter. If you don't speak up, you don't count, and essentially agree with either result. Ergo, that picture is complete bullshit.

>waaaaah the results aren't fair because a lot of people decided NOT to vote!
>everyone who didn't show up was voting for what I like

I hate that I find myself caring this much about literally nothing

Now this one really made me think, I completely didn't realise that James Bond will now need a visa to go to China because we've left Europe. How depressing it will be when half an hour of the next Bond film is spent in some government waiting room while Bond waits for his ticket to be called, only to find he filled out the wrong form. I wish we could go back to the good days.

> We need to turn the isle of man into a prison and send these lot off to it.
b-but muh TT...
youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0

Fuckin moron. Isle of Man is the last bastion of freedom in that you can go and die a glorious death on a bike. Modern racing is so pussified now.

Oh so NOW they factor in participation. How about we do that on every election then? Oh wait, that would mean literally no liberal would get elected again.

Islam isn't a race, goatniggers

I WANT CHANGE BUT I AM TOO LAZY TO GO OUT AND VOTE FOR IT

I think we should only count votes up to the percentage of 18-24 year olds that vote. so if 34% of 18-24 year old votes, only 34% of those racist xenophobic 60+ year olds votes are counted. Also for every person registered to vote who doesn't vote, it should default to remain and count as a vote,

>b-but I have a license to kill
>you still didn't fill in form 32-B, section 3, sir

>"N-not everyone voted! If everyone voted, we would have won!"

And he'll have to get it for all of his different passports and names as well! #woke

>Really makes you think.

I don't know about you but i was born in Finland.
Did i immigrate from my mothers womb or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=qIjUESuwqes

European food, gone

screw up the yung yoof

fashion promotion and travelling blogging
what noble ambitions

>Mfw I realize that Sup Forums is a diverse board filled with immigrant POC's and open-minded discourse

Is no one else going to mention Glastonbury ?
Seriously I think it was pretty good it was held on the same day, given the chance between voting and partying it is clear which the middle class university student would choose.

fucking kek
but they had all the opportunity in the world to register a postal vote. fucking idiots.
they reap what they sew.
i'll be crushing these liberal arts degree non-entities under my own jackboots and those of every other honest, level-headed, hard-working industrious countryman in the coming decades
arbeit macht frei

Is this image photoshopped or does that girl on the left actually have the JUST haircut?

>remainiac

I will admit to having keked.

pitchfork.com/features/festival-report/9909-glastonbury-in-the-time-of-brexit/
I can't tell if these people are retarded, insane, or both.

seems like none of them have jobs anyways, who cares?

>one country
>one Europe
>one world

Yes that certainly is a list of things that exist.

What a babe. Nothing turns me on more than mentally deficient ditzy girls. Just railing molly and fucking her would be such an experience.

Hard to understand something as simple as having needed to have cast a vote in order for a vote to count when your brain is too busy trying to figure out if every single thing you see is a micro-aggression.

Can't wait for you lads to kick these mungs out

wtf i hate voting now

>we are all immigrants
>europeans have no homeland

You're a pretty good shill, but the moment you attempted to sneak in the new leftist bull shit about the elderly not deserving a full vote you outed yourself.

>default to remain
Thus intirely negating the very nature of democracy. If one CHOOSES not to vote that person's vote does not default any side, let alone to the less popular opinion, as proven by, you know, the fucking vote.

You typify the entitled cry baby millennial fascist. I'm sorry 2nd place in a democracy doesn't come with a fucking participation trophy. You lost. It's over. Fuck off.

That's a cute couple desu

it also kinda makes you dread humanity in general. So many people that argue for a living resort to logical fallacies it's pathetic really.

Nothing wrong with those senpai. But she's just there for virtue signaling, not because she actually has something to say.

Is responding to yourself the new way to get more (you)s?

Its not the country's fault that not every citizen did not show up to vote. If you don't vote its tough shit. The ones that find the five minutes in their day to vote get to be heard!