"You've got to be kidding me!" CNN reporter reaches maximum butthurt during Brexit interview

youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps

Keks! Get your keks here!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1467136463293.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)
youtu.be/ArEJQyUV3GE
youtube.com/watch?v=VFQmSIWF-oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9r5P1z4OWWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT EVIDENCE?

IM HERE GUYS
I BROUGHT MY KEKS!
Look at my dubs!

What a joke of an interviewer. She was probably told to be provocative though.

Anyone else worried about the supposed ''tempered approach''

so thats a guy right? It looks like one of the WKYK guys in drag

So, all this leave shit was just about removing rights while keeping free trade and movement. The jews outmaneuvered us again lads.

>Spends the entire interview trying to put words in his mouth
>Gets mad when it's turned against her

Fucking libcucks.

Well Parliament wasn't burned to the ground and the Stuarts returned to power, obviously. The vote has little direct bearing on immigration. It does however create the POSSIBILITY of democratically altering immigration to Britain in the future. This will have to be done by voting in parties who want to slow or stop immigration--y'know like in sovereign democratic elections.

Brexit put immigration back into the hands of the British. It's up to them to decide what to do now.

The Leave Campaign could never make promises it had now power to keep. Leave has given Britain the RIGHT to decide its immigration policy. Now Britain has to decide its immigration policy.

That's a very good point actually, nice insight

If the UK wants free trade and movement then it is not up to them to decide, not the European Union. That is the UK regaining its sovereignty which, as Hannan pointed out, was the point of the leave campaign.

Timestamp?
nice d i g i t s

What a horribly conducted interview. I could barely understand either of them. Whats the point of even being butthurt after all the votes have been cast and counted? Any rational person would accept the loss and move on.

Holy shit they are desperate this is glorious

>reporter

are you here to inform audience about latest news in the world or to push your own agenda upon viewers?

i never got this about leftist news reporters

>live in brighton
>everyone everywhere is max salt

Timestamp faggot

That interview was embarrassing and outrageiously rude. That bitch should lose her job.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1467136463293.webm

brexit supporters = small dick cucks

TO THINK THIS BITCH USED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS A JOURNALIST

MUST BE HURTING FOR CASH

You much go triggering for sport around those parts!

6:23ish

Jesus what the fuck is wrong with Daniel Hannens ears.... I feel sick. I didn't vote for that.

Wondering the same. Traitors one and all.

It's like a gaping abyss. Like he took part in blacked the ear whole edition.

Just a reminder that Hannan completely u-turned on all pretense of controlling immigration and favours a Norway model that would see us utterly cucked for no gain whatsoever. Follow the rules, the free movement, still pay, but with no say.

Burn the baldilocks.

>I get that you thought that

BTFO

British people arguing is fun.

What a butthurt bitch.

Its like watching a comedy skit

That was my reaction. She was good on ABC, I guess CNN rubbed off on her.

seems like it.
fundamentally it's about self governance, but this whole thing erupted only because of the free movement of people coming from outside the EU.

>that id
>u
>yoU
>U
>U

HOLY FUCK.

(You)

Why is the concept of democracy so confusing to some people?
>Under the EU we had to accept their immigration laws no matter what, good or bad
>With our own government we get to decide
This is the principal point of Brexit, nothing else.
I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and call her disingenuous, but I think she's just thick.

>HERE ARE FOUR PEOPLE HAHA THEY REPRESENT ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ONE WAY XD OH I NEVER CALLED YOU RACIST

What a fucking bitch

U are such racist for even thinking that

Why do they keep trying to push this "brexit was only about keeping the immigrants out" narrative

Brexit already won. People have already made up their mind, so what do they gain from trying to push this idea that they themselves must know is bullshit?

Are they hoping they could incite a revolution or something?

OMG I would have left after one minute....

They want another vote backed up by swaths of "post-brexit racism" now that they think they can more strongly conflate the leave vote with the far right and nationalism.

YOU FUCKING BRITISH MALE

Nicely played, (((EU)))

>"Here is a video of you saying it!"
>Shows three other people saying something.

What? Do these people even have standards?

They're trying to go for a 2nd referendum.

She was on hte CNN INTL feed I was watching as the votes were coming in and being counted and she was kek worthy and huttburt the entire time.

This is what journalism has become. Instead of reporting the news they come in with a preconceived notion and pump out propaganda for what they believe is the greater good.

Why are British men so good at this? Milo, Farage, Hannan, even Cameron back to his old days. They all have that elegant way of speech and never lose their composure no matter how much provoked.

would love to have a link if you can find one

Jesus Christ, and I thought our journalists were bad.

>her

>so many red pills

My wife has been bugging me about a vacation. I might have to reconsider the UK.

>trying to BTFO Daniel "Quintessentially Based" Hannan

What was she thinking?

kek, that sweet butthurt. what a dumb cunt forcing her shitty opinion on him and the audience, now thats modern "objective journalism".
they cherry-pick some stupid people who are pissed about immigrants and projecting it onto the millions of people who voted out.

imagine the liberals suicide rate when trump wins and media tears when they have to call him mr. president ...we need this

I suspect it has a lot to do with british women being relentless, soul sucking, screeching harpies. Start getting nagged while you're still in diapers and that shit just rolls right off.

If I was American I would seriously consider voting for Trump at this point. A) because Clinton is such a shambles and wouldn't get anything done anyway and B) because I'm so desperately sick of the way the leftist media tries to tag any dissent as racism.

No its just what she's like normally. Completely unwatchable bleeding heart liberal Iranian who tries her best to show islam in a good light and the west in a bad light. Multiple interviews with that ugly kid who was shot in the head by the telly ban and also the new London mayor.
She says the world xenophobic about as often as you or I say 'and'.

She was interviewing Sadiq khan the morning after the brexit vote, a loud cheer rang out , big enough to stop her in her tracks. She looked over khans shoulder and had a disgusted look on her face. I switched on to skynews to see the cheer was for Farage who had just arrived outside the Houses of Parliament.

Sometimes I'll try to watch Amanpoor for the lulz, but she usually has me raging hard after about 30 seconds.

This. Curious if she thinks that the fact that the San Bernadino, Orlando, and Boston Marathon bombings were carried out by Muslims shows that all Muslims are terrorists.

I got you covered, my cheeky Britbong brethren. I'm not a 'yuge' Trump supporter, but will be voting for him in the general, mostly for the reasons you outline.

Thinking of making something British for dinner to celebrate UK sovereignty. Any ideas?

It's easy for them, because they're right

>Thinking of making something British for dinner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
Here's something tasty AND nutritious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)
also a popular dish here

So sad the media does not realize they are part of the problem. People are not that stupid, they all see through this by now and are starting to vote accordingly.

>is supposed to be a journalist
>keeps cutting off the person she's supposed to interview
how is she considered a professional again?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
>nutritious
>carbs: the sandwich
It does look quintessentially British, so I'll give it a try. However,
You guys can put all the faggots that you want in your mouth. I'll pass.

J/k, it looks similar to dishes we'd eat on my grandma's farm growing up, cheap and uses the remnants of the animal. Thanks for the ideas.

Thanks

I stopped halfway, these people are fucking idiots who both fall into the easiest and dumbest traps ever

At least Farage can make a coherent and satisfying argument

She has a degree so she is smart

kek I didn't even realize

t. Abbo

Kind of reminds me of this.

>At least Farage can make a coherent and satisfying argument

trump voters, ladies and gentlemen.

>i.4cdn.org/gif/1467136463293.webm
wow, what a dick

maybe this particular website isn't for you

I only hope Trump is keeping a list of media figures to be purged in the future.

hahah fucken hell, a brown cuck chick.

What an awful journalist

This anti-white racist should be hanged.

@3.22

haha she mad

brexit has been the greatest source of librul tears of our tiem

only to shadowed by Trump getting elected..

damn, that image must have been ingrained in your brain

And she had to move the goal posts quite a few times during that interview. Disgusting.

youtu.be/ArEJQyUV3GE

Here's one where she talks about the "Liberal World Order"

This is one thing that didn't cross the pond to Canuckistan for some reason. Men here get overly triggered by our screeching harpies and have no masculine response.

Those Youtube comments calling the guy a racist made me rage.

Doesn't matter. Cameron told the EU today that curbing free movement is essential to building a trade deal.

He's opening the door for Johnson.

how the fuck is she going to act smug when the only thing she's got to say is racist racist racist and getting pissed for him telling her that when she spent the entire time attempting to put him in a frame she made. that's the only thing I pulled from this interview there was nothing of substance being said it was just her shouting racist.

the guy had to spend the entire fucking interview denying it and saying his stance has nothing to do with race but she still kept hammering RACIST. he should've of just walked off after telling her that if she's got nothing to say besides accusations attacking his character then he's done.

God damn that guy is a faggot. No wonder most extremist nationalists are faggots. They compensate the faggotry with supposed nationalist grandiose.

ikr... the British are trying on their Trumps and failing

>Why do they keep trying to push this "brexit was only about keeping the immigrants out" narrative

"In public relations, Spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through providing a biased interpretation of an event or campaigning to persuade public opinion in favor or against some organization or public figure."

Good schools with heavy focus on diction and logic.

This is the glorious fallout i was hoping for with a Brexit win. Days of angry twitter fools, and now this.
This is the icing on the cake lads, enjoy.

God forbid the people actually choose their countries own destiny.

We've really got to end the woman vote. Worse mistake the west ever made. One day it will have to happen. A mind made to nurture a family environment has no place in national policy and defense of liberty.

She has already committed the sin of publicly speaking the sacred words....

youtube.com/watch?v=VFQmSIWF-oQ

no kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=9r5P1z4OWWo

You weren't lying about now many times that bitch uses the word xenophobic. Holy fuck.

Oh man, skipped ahead, first word I heard was "xenophobia." Can't escape it.

Triggered.

I need all the dirt on this mannish woman now.

Are you kidding? The war never ends. Never rest.