I want to visit Japan, but I can't afford the flight

I want to visit Japan, but I can't afford the flight.
What do?

Japan is inside us all

Interact with the japanese posters on Sup Forums, it's the same really

Use boot, das boot.

Become english teacher

This Is The Notorious Zainichi Korean"""Netouyo""" Schizophrenic From The Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward With A Multiple Proxy. He Runs The Blog Called All-Nationz In Order To Generate The Ad-Revenue And Traffic. Please Ignore Him. Thank You For Information ~

Get money and afford the flight.

You don't visit, simple.

The flight is the cheapest part.

Join the local chapter of the Hello Kitty fan club?

Go to the Chinatown of the nearby city. Its almost the same.

What do you mean? Flying to Japan from Europe is super cheap. Like €500-600 return. IF you cant afford the flight then you won't be able to afford the hostel/hotel and food/trains etc.

True. What's the point of visiting Japan if you can't afford a local whore.

Whores in Japan don't actually commit to sex, and even if they do they don't for non Japanese men. They will just try to scam and extort us for huge amounts of money

you hired a wrong whore
i always give full service

I didn't hire any whore. But having done a lot of research and reading this seems to be the way it is for non JP guys.
Unless you're a fluent speaker and/or you know the trade very well and how to negotiate you will be scammed one way or another.

>having done a lot of research
what for?

I mean I've done a lot of reading and heard plenty of stories about Japanese prostitutes from non JP men.

>hostels
>in Japan
sure m80

There's ton of hostels in Japan, and they're fairly cheap. Hotels are expensive as fuck in Japan.
I stayed in 3 different hostels.
Here's my one in Asakusa. It was a dump but who cares as long as you have a bed + shower? It actually had more privacy than most hostels I've stayed in in other countries which are just open plan bunk beds with no curtains.

The situation is changing.
We are increasing the number of prostitutes and training them to service foreign men.
Come and fuck our women in 2020!

Can I get a schoolgirl? How do I find one?

simple.
you go to a school and get a schoolgirl.

How do I go to a school if I'm not a teacher? Who do I approach? How do I give the money?
HELP

Nevermind. Tell me about your experiences and what you've done?

Do you love Japan?

Hahaha. Typical europoor.

go on google maps street view

Sell your Katana collection.