POSTAL 2 IS LITERALLY POL

This game is the ultimate redpill, why didn't someone put up a successor since postal 3 sucks?

are you me? i literally finished it today, it's a pretty accurate depitcion of people even if contains tons of humor

posting more, see something strange?

Truly an awesome game, the Church part is my favorite one. The scrapyard is nice too.

greed corrupts people

Paradise Lost is Postal 3.

That other Postal 3 was just a very bad coma-induced dream which involved lots of vodka and Russian hookers making a bad video game.

good values are used against the individual

Kek, I didn't notice that easter egg.

The creators are hardcore redditors. They have reddit memes in the achievements

subtle degeracy spreads under our eyes

until stating the obvious is considered a crime

Nah, they know that image boards do like the game more. They even have an image board easter egg in Paradise Lost.

So they refer to Reddit in the achievements on purpose just to peeve as many people as possible off.

kek will shatter this reality

>tfw Valve made them censor the arcade machines that were called "fag hunter"

but one day

balance shall be restored

Noice, keep posting.

AND THAT'S IT BECAUSE I FINISHED MY FUNDS

Playing postal 2 nowadays bums me out

It just reminds me that my favorite hobby has been taken over by moralfags and normies

fine, i have the last 4 images, should have taken more of the towelheads

terrorists plans 1

>germany playing violent videogames

Good thing Paradise Lost shows that Running With Scissors is still as based as they were back then, and that they even poke fun at the current state of the gaming industry too.

last one

This game was awsome but its not red pilled since the developers of the game treats the game as a joke, not the truth

just kidding, couldn't leave with a patriotic one
>select food captcha