Is this show ironic? Or is it sincere feminist/liberal/weed propaganda?

Is this show ironic? Or is it sincere feminist/liberal/weed propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393499/Primetime-propaganda-Liberal-writers-hijacked-shows-Friends-The-Golden-Girls-SESAME-STREET-push-left-wing-agenda-book-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It can be self efacing at times but mostly just propoganda. It's aoright though. Better than new shilloholics with their unfunny jokes and product placement shit

yeah that's right user winning girls in their twenties going to parties, having sex and being immature is propaganda! Truly never before has a shown young people being irresponsible! Good thing you're on top of the jewish agenda keep up the good fight

It's a funny show and if you think otherwise you probably have issues about women existing.

If you hadnt been a bullied outcast growing up you would probably identify with aspects of it. Young people partying isn't propaganda, it's just reality. I know it makes you angry and bitter, but don't let it totally pollute your perception of reality

>feminist/liberal/weed propaganda?
you say that like its a bad thing

It's both haha you idiot

but there are so much leftist memes thrown there - weed, casual sex, hilary clinton, gays, yas, "white dudes", "cultural appropration" that its hard to decide if they mean it, or its just for satirical pursposes. I agree show is funny - especially at most surreal moments, but its easy to see to which audience they pander

it's sincere about its feminism by portraying its characters as naive but socially conscious enough to want to be good people, even if they overreach sometimes.

It's an ideal balance that doesn't "trigger" either side. they're cool either way.

This show is responsible for

YAAAAAAAAS QUEEEN

I hope everyone who's a part of this show gets shipwrecked with no means of communication with the rest of the world.

>you say that like its a bad thing
You say that like it's not a bad thing.

You need to leave the basement

I haven't seen the show or know what it's about, but I think a significant portion of young people smoke weed, have casual sex, support gay rights, and voted Clinton. I don't know what makes that a meme.

they didn't invent 90s-era ebonics you dumb fuck.

Watch Paris is Burning. Educate yourself. Werk.

it's sincere feminist/liberal/weed propaganda.

Why they gave back money and expensive doll to this blonde chick who had accident, despite her acting like bitch?

Like another user said it's often self effacing and other times not. But the girls are always shown as being lazy, druggies, and illana is shown as a huge cheating slut. But shit like hipster jews loving hillary Clinton and smoking weed isn't even propaganda, it's just a realistic depiction. The show is popular because a lot of young people can identify with the lifestyle.
Also
>young people having casual sex
>propaganda
I honestly feel bad for you if you actually think this instead of taking advantage of slutty eqts

If you can't tell the difference between the message of a show like Girls and the message of Broad City you may have actual autism.

oh, i am not from us so i didnt know, thank for info

do americans even get irony?

They're SJWs but are rational about it. A recent skit had them melting down and preparing for the apocalypse on trumps inauguration but they realize the world didn't end on 12:01pm and they can continue on life as normal.

"Normalizing" trump is something even moderate liberals are saying no to and it was the moral of the story

>Yahudi

You have your answer.

i found something interesting
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393499/Primetime-propaganda-Liberal-writers-hijacked-shows-Friends-The-Golden-Girls-SESAME-STREET-push-left-wing-agenda-book-claims.html

>dailymail
>interesting
you're either not from the uk or braindead.

>This show is responsible for
>YAAAAAAAAS QUEEEN

Lmao fucking white people. This show may have made it popular to say that, but they got it from the gays who got it from the blacks, just like most of the slang in America

ok CTR shill