ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING - POLICE REFUSE TO HELP MAN ATTACKED BY "ANTI-FASCISTS"

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/747812480349413377

Where were you when Obamas America truly prospered?

In the 30 seconds clip you can see "anti-fascists" screaming down, grabbing and physically attacking a peaceful protester who begs police for help but they refuse to intervene.

Where were you when America turned into a fascist anti-fascist state?

People in the comments are exposing people and leaking their contact data.

Fuck them up, Ameribros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76xZBgFhm6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then what would you classify their version of government then, friend?

HAHAHAHA
That's what you Nazi racists get

>WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

poor people are filth, the sooner we get of these "skinheads" the better for our cause.

good we want it. WE WANT MORE. WE WANT EVERYONE TO SEE WHO THEY ARE. FUCKING BAITED HARD. I LOVE THAT GUY!

>shiggy
We need to be united
No use dividing ourselves when we're an ever-dwindling minority.

Did they step in after the camera feed cuts off?

Need to know before I share this

Also more info in general would be nice

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR STREETS

Riot police dont do shit except block rioters. They see all protesters as the enemy and will gladly stand back and let them beat each other.

Police like people who stay in their homes and do nothing because that means that the police get paid for doing nothing.

Now you understand.

wow

Warren v. District of Columbia

Remember Americanons, police only have a duty to protect the public in general, not specific individuals :^)

It begins

LMAO. get dead nazi shitbags

>fascist anti-fascist state

dafuq

Post about it on facebook. We don't care about anarchist LARPing. You are not morally superior to us just because you don't like "nazis" (i.e. shitposters who have different views than you)

Get lost.

What are the odds that someone gets fired over this? I'm going to do my part to spread this video.

modern police do nothing but beat people up and self-defend only.

>government employee

>fired

>ever

That isn't fascism that is Jewspeak.

>when leftists control the language

Fascism is not restricted to right-wing ideology, I don't care how often you idiots refer to compromised definitions.

What I see is a 30 sec staged video. The innocent protester isn't even holding a sign just a stick.

wow Indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=76xZBgFhm6Q

that lady punching was a teacher
"Yvette Felarca is a Humanities teacher for 7th and 8th grade students at MLK Middle School in Berkeley CA."

Please keep doing it.

You are the same reason white supremacy groups have grown 300% year over year, since 2012.

The more you yell into the embers, the hotter they get. dont be surprised when you have a fire on your hands.

whos da qt with the curly hair:3

Fascism = state & corporation act as one.

You are so tough man, can you teach me how?

Get fucking REKT nazis

not the definition of fascism.
-fascism is the fusion of state and economical power.
-two different sets of laws, one for authorities of the state, one for subjects.
-an official state ideology which is mandatory and may not be challanged.

American police have no legal obligation to protect you.

>MLK Middle School
>Berkeley, CA

Yeah as soon as they actually got violent the cops stepped in and they scattered like roaches.
One crop grabbed the asian girl and threw her to the ground. Pretty funny.

Jewnited Snakes is totally fascist now.

fucking triggered homes

just called the internal affairs number and left a calm thought out statement, which i recommend everyone do, this is genuinely despicable and disturbing

>white man with his harem

need youtube version can't see chit

>that Asian girl attacking him an calling him a Nazi

"Chinks are on our side! You should marry an Asian woman."

Lmao

its here

If it was happening to a constable 3-4 people would have been clubbed and more likely shot.

no one says this

your strawman is lame

>What happens when /pol goes outside
Sounds about right. You deserve it.

oh it's one of those type of videos. You know If I went to a Foo Fighter concert and told everybody Foo Fighter suck. I probably get punched in the face. That doesn't mean that people who like Foo Fighter hate the first amendment. People who make videos like this are out to start fights.

It goes without saying if antifa attacks you
You should gun them down lime the rabid pigs they are
If you don't have ccw then you're retarded

Ok so the police do step in once they throw the guy to the ground.
What's the problem here?

0, because the video cuts off right before they take action

cops cant win if they acted they would be called nazis from the left, if they dont act for the right the right calls them leftest.

> le police and military are right wing meme
> le police won't turn on its own citizens meme

OP, Commifornia practically isn't America anymore.

Trump is going to deport the Mexicans in Commifornia, with federal force if necessary.

It will be something resembling another US state then.

triples of truth

Fuck you, fascist. This is one of many black AMERICANS who is proud of our country who hates your fucking guts. I'll join your little thug group and fuck you up from the inside. There are more of us than you know and I'll wear your fucking skin as a trophy before I let you shit up our nation, you fucking white-guilt pig.

>cops dont help
>video shows cops help
fuk u op with your editted clip

>leaf
>dog fuckers
>weed
>refugees
>mexicans

sit down canada

Please, continue.
I'm serious, don't stop what you guys are doing. Keep it up. The more you continue to fight against nature under the forces of evil, the harder the pushback when the time comes, and that ball is already rolling.
When push comes to shove, you and your kind will assuredly die screaming.

Laugh until it's time to cry Nizkorite. Soon.

thats just the jewoogles definition.

Real definition

>fascism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

>severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of forcible suppression of opposition

>forcible suppression of opposition

leaf us alone.

GET OFF OUR BOARD
GET OFF OUR BOARD
GET OFF OUR BOARD
GET OFF OUR BOARD
GET OFF OUR BOARD

>mfw joining a militia helping the federal task force evict mexicans in commifornia

Please make this a reality.

>implying the right choice is not doing your job so no one calls you a Nazi

thank you for this image, Ill be using it a lot

Heather Connor

A WILD CANADIAN SHITPOSTER APPEARS

Top cuck

Why haven't you come to Chicago yet, comrade?

Exactly

rare

Is there a way to filter this fucking shit. This shit is fucking nasty. I'd rather it'd be gore...

kek
deserved it

Haha, this is just the preview. Gear up.

I agree that this is fucked up, I personally think they should have done something immediately.

But the REALITY is that most American coppers, well most in West in general, are thinking about themselves. They don't care about these non-uniformed civvy scum. They care about their paycheck, their pension, their legal safety, their culpability and each other.

If it was a copper who got knocked, you'd be sure they'd love to exercise some of that sensuous brutality.

Honestly they really don't give a fuck, they are paid to be 'neutral' and obey the laws and protect themselves.

It's a far cry from what we'd expect but that is what the litigation capital of the world has produced.

I really really hope they pull this at a trump rally, so a full on riot would break out. when it's not 1 on 50.

Reminder that police do not have a duty to protect you or come to your aid.

Violence is ok as long as the left use it

these

this video makes the skinhead autist look bad, and the police look good.

nice job editing the clip op

lel this is 100% true.

Looks like he almost got a non consensual sex change. Quite fitting for a leftist.

>they are paid to be 'neutral' and obey the laws and protect themselves.

they take an oath to uphold the constitution

Kike.

Bullets would have been flying, definitely.

They had the manpower to arrest everyone involved in the assault.
Yet they chose not to.

This behavior will only embolden them.
Which you know what?
Good.
Let it escalate and see who pushes harder in the end.

We have those now?

Christ Obama really has turned this place into a yuropoor tier shithole, hasn't he? He even imported their meme edgelords.

pic is amazingly accurate.

Right wing death squads take notice of that chink. She lead this event and is likeily gun free and unmarried. Pulling a John Lennon type of assisi ation when she Ieaves the house in the morning is very possible.

Be sure to send some of them here.

How naive are you willing to be to accept that as a fact?

Antifa "fuck the pigs"
*gets stabbed*
Antifa "help us, help us"

>Hurr durr this white silhouette hitting a symbol will show em GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE
>show your face and we'll beat you down WE CANT HAVE ANY HATE HERE I'LL GO HARD BODY AGAINST U BRO
>ROAST ALL PIGS
>mom can u drive me to the rally
>wtf u washed my balaclava with the whites?!?!? I hate you you fucking facist bitch
>let's teach these FUCKING facists a lesson this'll be just like Team Fortress
>omg they're stabbing me FUCK
>how Is this working class skin stronger than me I did 500 roundhouse kicks in my parent's pool
>fuck I got blood on my northface

There's nothing more pathetic than antifa.

it is a fact

just because they don't uphold it doesn't mean they don't take the oath in the first place

Yup, this is what those years and years of leftist indoctrination buys you. Yuri was absolutely right about everything. Too far gone now, would take just as much time to reverse the brainwashing done in the schools. I remember being a kid in the early 90s and our fucking music teacher saying that communism would be a good system if it was done right. We were in the 4th grade.