You just know

You just know...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQAMemu6fEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

degenerate drug addicted swine, and to think i felt pity for him...

There's a sad irony on this man's wife being on this horribly dangerous cocktail of artificial poisons, with his knowledge and consent, and him ranting on Twitter about how evil Trump is and how all white americans are Nazis that hate women. Perhaps if he paid more attention to the women in his own life, gave her the masculine love and care that she needed, she wouldn't need 50 drugs just to cope with life. Unfortunately Patton "The Fat Widower" Oswalt would rather spend his time ranting about how terrible conservatives are, stuffing his face with McDonalds, and making mediocre circle-jerky comedy.

I give it 5 years tops until this man is discovered in his 5 billion dollar coastal apartment, pants down, hand on his tiny flaccid cock, twitter open on his $50000 macbook, and a needle in his arm. Dead. His last remarks will be ranting about some "rural bigoted hicks" 1000 miles from him refusing to adapt to the future, totally ignorant of the fact that he's immersed himself in a virtual world of hate instead of paying attention to the decadence of the reality behind him.

Perhaps this man is so eager to live through this virtual, cosmopolitan world based entirely on manmade theory, because living in the real world would require him to realize that his physical deformity matches his spiritual deformity.

SAD!

>in the thread about her death some user said this

wtf

Captain Obvious here. You kids are unduly mean to this poor bastard and for what?

>adderall

do you think patton let some bbc run through her one last time before he buried her?

Because he killed his wife

It was pretty obvious, he showed no remorse after it happened

I bet you defend OJ Simpson too...

The right has been getting real petulant lately, so this is there way of lashing out.

Sup Forumstards need to go after people that insulted cheeto hitler, don't expect them to have any empathy

>getting this triggered by a c-list celebrity on twitter

>heart condition

LOL yeah it exploded

*punches elderly Trump voter in the face*

he's a Sup Forumsack

most people on Sup Forums are complete sociopaths and only pretend to care about bad thing happening to people if it benefits "their side"
it's seriously funny seeing them saying shit like "KILL ALL NIGGERS THEY NEED TO HANG" to crying because a dude got punched

*makes false flag leftist thread*

I've always been afraid of having an undiagnosed heart condition and dying suddenly.

*pisses into bottle*

that sounds like everyone in this whole website

Fuck off Patton

I don't even know what that one is supposed to mean. Guess I got to step up my meme game.

as someone who works with addicts, mixing xanax and fentanyl is deadly. i doubt her heart condition had anything to do with her death. she probably just stopped breathing as a result of those drugs.

fentanyl is literally the strongest opioid you can be prescribed and is usually reserved for cancer patients and people in extreme pain or those who have become so tolerant on all other opioid medications that they have no effect on them. i have no idea how or why she would have been prescribed it.

>fentanyl
literally one of the most dangerous drugs in the market ever
should be banned

>all these redditors saying we should have sympathy for Patton

lmao, he was using twitter 24/7 before his wife's death and after his wife's death

Even if he didn't kill her, he likely severely neglected her and didn't give a shit about her

Sounds like everyone everywhere. No one humbles themselves these days and they all make a mountain out of whichever molehill they please. We're a like/dislike culture. There's 0 taking things as they are or admitting they're wrong, or don't matter and so on. Every argument is either you're stupid or you're wrong. When really..... almost everyone is stupid and wrong.

So he probably played a role in her death.

>World's 1st Worst Husband

Everyone is stupid and wrong

except me

Ebin XD

Including you

youll be fine.

>Ingesting the pharmaceutical Jew
Degenerate.

Did anons post hit you over the head?

>Be ANTIFA
>defend shitskin pedophiles and harass victims
>Have no rights when Europe and America falls

How shitty is america if you have to be so doped out on benzos and opioids that you need speed to stay awake? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your doctors?

Can't focus? Have some speed instead of trying to work a little harder.

Slight anxiety? Have some fucking zombie-medication instead of hardening up and ceasing to be a giant pussy.

Headache? Have some fucking fent.

Hello, Patton

How long do you think you can hide for? When was the autopsy results finally released, a few days ago? How much did you bribe them to keep it under wraps? Have the police seen it? You are aware you're going to have more attention on this case now, right? I mean, making it look like a suicide, it fits, seeing as she WAS miserable with you, and she told her sister the same. But now they're wondering where she got the fentanyl from, and who replaced half her xanax with them.

We're on to you Patton, you can run but you can't hide

People cope in different ways. Introverts typically turn more inwards, extroverts outwards. I have pretty much no interest in Patton's actual situation and only click on these threads because I'm more fascinated that people are still so emotionally invested in this, but saying he didn't give a shit is almost surely false.

It's sad how his wife died. I dunno why were supposed to Be so cruel to someone with different politics

>DUDE LE TRUMP IS HITLER LMAO

Wow, it's really like I am on Twatter.

He murdered his wife? The fucking scumbag

Your post didn't affect me in the least, it's classical plebbitor 'im so smart' garbage

If anything one of them just bought it from their "dealer" or whatever celebs use to get a hold of prescribed drugs like fentanyl.

If anything the LAPD should investigate into that part, but they probably were told not to.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a Sup Forumstard

Seriously, kill yourself, Patton

I'm shocked by how much of a manlet Patton is, he's absolutely tiny.

>love of your life dies
>better go argue politics with teenagers on twitter

No, that's not normal I'm afraid

Patton deserves to be sad and alone forever, hope he drifts into irrelevance and kills himself soon

>Pointing out the obvious makes you smart

>cheeto hitler

>Oh she had a heart condition, eh Patton?
>I bet she was a real momma's apple pie
>The fourth of July
>SHE WAS A JUNKIE!

It wasn't obvious, it's not even true

But thanks for admitting your obvious samefagottry, kiddo

What's up with the Patton Oswald Internet Defence Force

All of this time we made jokes about his dead wife to hurt him. Turns out he's her remorseless killer.

Wonder who convinced her to get on meds in the first place? Who was her supplier?

America is better than whatever flyover country you live in. To answer your question, even though it's a stupid, obvious one, pills are highly addictive and taking them become habitual long after their prescription.

That classical gayddit educate all steamed from Sup Forums if you really look at the bigger picture.

>being this medicated

Christ she hated her life, or Patton stuffed the pills down her throat

america WAS good, now its cucked: the country.

I'm danish, literally the happiest people on earth :DDD

Yes, no shit pills are addictive. That's part of my premise. Since they are addictive, you shouldn't be handing them out like they're candy. You shouldn't give speed to children. You shouldn't mix downers.

I reiterate: what the fuck is wrong with your doctors?

>taking your mind off a recent tragedy isn't normal

I'm afraid you don't understand human behavior nearly as much as your know-it-all millennial mind thinks it does, user.

I've noticed that only stormfrontcucks get this mad to make posts like these, so I guess the meme is real then right?

Look here's a pic that's related to my post too

all these drugs arent medication, these are a suicide cocktail. everyone knows that, specially the drug crazies at hollywood.

For sure including me, abso-fucking-lutely me. Everyone is EVERYONE. Im not arguing myself as the exception, never argue the exception, it's..... the exception to the rule. Problem is... and Im sure they mean this in jest, you run into people like this

So... if you admit you are stupid and wrong, you still have people that will not. THATS what creates the ugly disdain the clouds our social environment. The hold outs who think they are better and can't admit they are just like everyone else.

>wife died
>oh shit lemme go diss the GOP candidate on twatter

What kind of fucked up brain do you have

Fucking savage, and completely true

>I reiterate: what the fuck is wrong with your doctors?

american healthcare is built on the premise that you dont, ever, prevent, but react, so they dont need to eat healthy, because they have gut scissoring surgeries to solve the problem for them. also big pharma numbers must be on the range of the car industry or even bigger.

You just reiterated what you typed before without acknowledging

You're pretty stupid I can tell.

I've actually done this drug combo before. My father had a ton of fentanyl from when he had cancer that he ended up not using. Felt pretty fucking awesome tbqh

>moooooooom
I can't imagine literally requiring a safe space on the Internet. Maybe get out more?

>being this retarded

A shame you weren't culled

You should learn how to use a comma before you make stupid claims like that.

and they'll blame is all on Trump and the """alt-right"""

American healthcare is built on making money. That's what you get with privatization. Doctors act the same way as bartenders. Who cares if they guy is an alcoholic as long as he keeps buying drinks.

It's worth repeating

>hol up, I know I just buried my daughter but some asshole with a frog avatar just said he's voting for Drumpf REEEEEEEE

It's fucked up, sorry you're too emotionally retarded to see that

make some sense if you're gonna talk to the adults

Whats up with the dozens of threads about patton oswalt wife?
You think Patton convinced his wife to become a junkie? Junkies usually indulge in their addiction before their 40s

>The right has been getting real petulant lately

Why would we? We are making a huge comeback. Liberals are the ones literally crying in the streets lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=SQAMemu6fEg

Liberals are fucking insane. Thank God for that, their insanity has swung the moderates

Fuck off Patton

Prescriptions of addictive substances have fallen drastically over the last decade or so

fat boy ignored her and focused on his career. he indirectly killed her.

He must really have hurt your feelings with his political opinions. Trumptards are so thin skinned. Gonna be a tough year for you guys.

I thought that was a guy, kek.

>but now they've got these things called defribrilators
>that attack the heart
>the hear only understands violence

>mixing xanax and fentanyl is deadly

I'm wondering if she got xanax from her psychologist and never bothered to tell her doctor about it

Don't be such a triggered pussy user. People are going to make fun of trump. The majority of the country dislikes him and he speaks at a blusterous 4th grade level. If you were old enough to remember the w. Bush presidency youd remember that presidents who make easy targets of themselves get mocked relentlessly.

>user mixed a drug 50x stronger than morphine with the king of benzos and it was totally nbd
I feel like your story is not 100% credible

>kills his wife
>blames Trump and AVGN for it

Okay so he didn't directly kill her like the other anons are saying?

We're also experiencing an opioid epidemic.

right...

Fentantly comes in patch form and is released slowly into the blood stream. To prevent an overdose you can scrape off a small piece of gel from the patch and rub it in to your skin

i'll knock you out, kid

>The majority of the country dislikes him
Hola Reddito, you and all the other beaners in California don't make up "the majority of the country" because most of you aren't even fucking citizens.

Yeah its one of the reasons the prescribing of opiates has been plummeting

woah wtf I hate liberals now

Cont'd
Why is this so common for libs to do? To do X and claim it's the other side doing X. See: fake news narrative after msm repeatedly lied to prop up their candidate, "get over it".

Lmao is this a genuine post? Trump has a 44% approval rating among citizens. Do you think the majority of the population lives in cali?