The worst mother in children's movie history

Prove me wrong. The movie states that the only reason they are slaves is because she lost a pod racing bet. Most of you probably missed it. It's when Anakin is talking to Padme in the "are you an angel" scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i909Rm4NQN8
youtube.com/watch?v=btTsFBVIqOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and thats why Obi Wan and Anakin didnt go back to save her or even just buy her freedom.

shitty mom was shit.

Would have been so much better if it showed Sheev pulling the strings with his mother. The movie pretty much implies that he set up her capture by the sand people.

"i promise i'll come back and free you"

so much for that

I see no mention of him saying she had to be alive.

I cannot prove you wrong because you are correct

>please just go with these random dudes to their creepy molesty cult son.
>also I fucked the Force

but she WAS alive for those last few seconds of freedom. that totally counts.

Her name was Shmee. Fucking SHMEE

>Shmi lost a pod racing bet

Lol watch the scene again, Mr. Reddit. Shmi and Anakin were owned by Gardulla the Hutt, Jabba's twin sister. The Hutt lost them betting on the pod races and then they went to Watto.

we're talking about the story that was in the movie, not the bullshit explanation that people put into 99 cent garbage tier non-canon fanfic books.

That is from the movie.

Fuck off faggot. Watch it again

youtube.com/watch?v=i909Rm4NQN8

"My mom and I were sold g Gardulla the hutt, but she lost us to betting on the pod races"

He straight up says his mom lost a bet.

youtube.com/watch?v=btTsFBVIqOA
>My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt, but she lost us betting on the podraces.

Hey retard, if you're not too busy watching Force Awakens for the hundreth time how about actually watch the prequels before you pull complaints for them out of your ass.

He was 3, "I think. My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt, but she lost us betting on the pod races."

So they were slaves probably since before he was born.

>My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the hutt, but Gardulla lost us betting on the pod races.

her mom couldn't lose them to betting on the pod races because her mom was already owned by the hutts. Property can't bet itself

>get btfo
>act like you're still right
wew lad

Gardulla, a female Hutt, lost the bet.

no you guys are right, went back and listened to it again, the hutt lost the bet not the mom

>admitting you're wrong on Sup Forums
RARE
A
R
E

Shmee
Shee
Sheev

gentle praise
reward the behavior
go have a jerk to jlaw, you deserve it!

>go have a jerk to jlaw, you deserve it!
Cruel...

Holy shit other boards weren't lying when they said Sup Forums posters are the most retarded people on the board. Not even knowing simple English comprehension

he doesn't say Gardulla lost them. He says "she lost us betting on the pod races" this refers to his mother.

Learn to fucking listen to the dialogue you faggots.

no it's referring to gardulla 2/10

Gardulla bought them, then lost them betting on a pod race, presumably to Watto.

Or
Gardulla bought them, and now owns them, then Shmee bet herself and son on a pod race and lost, and Gardulla decided to honor that invalid bet because Hutts are less powerful than Watto?

She was magically impregnated by force goblins. She didn't want to have a kid, fuckface. It's not her fault, all she wanted was to live the life of a gamblin' desert spinster.

The dialogue means his mother sold them, not Gardulla. A hutt is a he, not a she. you stupid faggots. Go watch the movie.

wrong

I'm right. Stay mad prequel faggot

this kid beat out hundreds of other child actors for this role.

how the fuck did they pick someone with no acting ability whatsoever? george should have realized he made a mistake casting jake lloyd within a day or two of shooting tops. he's that fucking bad.

not an argument

>that face when shmi wasn't in qui-gon's flight plan

She was a good mother. Stop making up bullshit to shit on the prequels and go back to you-know-where.

if movie says a hutt is a she, then it's a shee

The hutt bought them. Please explain how Shmee could bet them after being sold from someone to the hutt.

I enjoy all the prequels. Doesn't mean I won't talk about how bad it is.

Wrong. the film never says anything about the Hutts other than they are gangsters and what we know from the OT. There is nothing about a female hutt.

Keep trying to defend the awful exposition though.

Gardulla is indeed mentioned.

Seriously stop. Oh my Christ, the cringe.

Not prior to anakin mentioning him.

You're just mad that Anakin's mom bet their freedom because she's a degenerate pod race gambler.

>are you an angel
Were there christians a long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

Well she did get freed by another dude long before Anakin came back.

because a gelaxksie fur fer awey wus akshally hell