Would you consider an Italian that was raised outside of Italy, Italian?

Would you consider an Italian that was raised outside of Italy, Italian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9vA7L8H4nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

yes

only if their parents are italians and spoke italian at home, made italian food, shit like that. culturally, they're basically italian. are they all of a sudden dutch just because they moved to the netherlands? that's silly. the first generation whose parents didn't really hold their parents culture, is the first to be considered dutch, just for this example.

i think it depends on the nation where i was raised.
foir example on france nobody can actual tell the difference both culturally and how i look while in norway more people know i'm acttually a non native, and i can never feel part of that nation and identity

What about Italian American?

>Moors ass is on fire so he has to make a thread dedicated to me

What do you think

Yes, but only if it gets him into trouble

I'm only recognised as Italian with a look at my ID

I'm unironically whiter than most people on Sup Forums

Just because you have blue eyes and blonde hair doesn't mean your not a moor

No, but we still kind of feel closer to someone like that. For example when I was a kid and my dad listened to Frank Zappa he would always say his parents were Italian, considering he's his hero I think the fact he was a bit italian made him like him a bit more. Dunno, stuff like that, we don't consider Italian Americans or Italian argentines "our brothers living in a foreign land" but we still kind of have a connection. Another example is in the immigration problem, when people oppose it some people always reply with "but the Italians went to America and brought the mafia", meaning we still feel some type of responsibility for the actions of those immigrants.

EU SUNT ROMAN, DA?

Literally just a marxist lie to justify third world immigration. Nuke Tuscany and Emilia romanga NOW

If he at least 51% Italian genetically(from his father side) and he doesn't shame his countrymen then Yes

>"but the Italians went to America and brought the mafia"

you mean southern """"""""""""italians""""""""""""""

>tfw 89%

fratele meu ROMAN

I know it's stupid but still

There is no real Italian or fake italian

Be careful

No they won't, and for good reason. I am an angloized - italian. About 75% of italian culture is foreign to me as I was not raised there, probably would feel more at home in the UK. Italian american larpers need to actually visit italy and realize you have almost nothing in common. In fact the italy my ancestors left is not modern italian. Nobody in my family knows what 1970s, 80s, 90', 00's "italy" is like.

post results

Spicy meatball of truth

italo americano

>results
>Not tracing back your ancestry thro genealogy
TYPICAL AMERICAN
Y
P
I
C
A
L

A
M
E
R
I
C
A
N

inshallah

let history to tell

Gross

>Blond haired and Blue eyed
>98.6% North African

Sure, Ahmed al Rumi

be my twinkfu, fuckboiiiii

>Ahmed al Rumi
who?

188cm and 63kg not a twink

Yeah your a fucking stolen European slave

>who?
You

i'm a bit curious tho, what are your haplogroups ?

0.8 European

Based post

E1b1b1b (E-M81)

>E-M81
>>no sub-saharan admixture
>Nordic-looking yet 98% MENA(red sea, west med, east med ?)
You're truely an anomaly,

Basal Eurasian i guess

We hear the same arguments

> b-but the one million Swedes who immigrated to the US, what about them?! HUH? FUCKING NAZI!

Literally the basic bitch argument. Europe needs to Kill Thier politicians and media

I consider them romanian
like these frații mei right here

I'm not. I know a few Tunisians that could pass as "white"

It's not just "passing as white", you're literally a Nord, since you have 0.8% European it can be guessed that you inherited the fair eyes/fair hair/fair skin genes from European slave ancestors

The most intriguiging is the absence of sub-saharan admixture (it is around 10% in Maghreb), if your ancestors had racemixed so much with Europeans that it washed away your sub-saharan admixture it could have been explained but since you don't have that much European admixture it is hard to explain.

Natufians(Basal Eurasian) too did not have any sub-saharan admixture despite being E carriers btw

no way that i could have inherited all those traits from that measly 0.8%

The North African component probably conceals some SSA.

What he says. No, the US isn't included.

>he doesn't travel between USA and Italy
>his family in America doesn't keep in contact with his family in Italy
t.medagan

Is it my facial features that make me look "white" or "Nordic"

>63kg
>188cm and 63 fucking kg
Yeah you are
A lanklet twink

I consider people from the southwest of Slovenia to be Italian, tho to be fair, they're pretty Croatian as well. But they sure as hell ain't Slovenian.

>188cm and 63kg
how does it feel to know that I am 13 cm shorter than you, but I could fucking murder you because you I weight 17 kg more than you in pure muscle? I will literally twist you around, you feeble lanklet freak, and there is nothing you can do about it, my sheer strenght and center of gravity will dominate you

I'm a healthy weight.

I've been working out lately. In a few years, i'll kick your ass (maybe)

Aside from obvious features like fair eyes and fair hair, your face as a whole looks nordic desu

I never showed my face though

Don't bully my bf

You are so c u t e

You showed a pic were we can see your eyes, hair, and your skullshape

It is enough for a connoisseur

are you that Lebanese Australian guy?

I'm a bong you nonce can you not see my flag?

If you saw my whole face you would change your mind

No.

what about an italian that didnt emerge from one of foibe anus holes?

Only if he was raised by Italians speaking Italian in a non-country like Monaco and they were only there because his parents are rich as fuck.

what about corrado junior sopranos from sopranos family tv show i really liked corrado he had that face which you really grow fond of im on s05 now i like it very much so far hope s06 wil lbe good

what is there italian about a spoiled child raised in monaco?
zitto animale

This song plays in my head every time an Italian posts
youtube.com/watch?v=F9vA7L8H4nc

Leave the gun, take the canoli

no