Last night my two friends & I were jumped by 6 native americans who pulled up in a car asking how much weed/money we...

Last night my two friends & I were jumped by 6 native americans who pulled up in a car asking how much weed/money we had. It was 330am and we had just stepped out of a 7-Eleven after walking on foot for over 5 hours. We were tired, drunk and high.

My friend dropped his baton after he pulled it out, and it was used against him once before we took cover inside the 7-Eleven. His head was smashed open. Luckily no serious damage was done, just cut badly.

It made me realize how fucked we are in Canada when it comes to self defense against potential lethal violence. One of the thugs kept saying we were going to die tonight and was reaching into his underwear as if he had a gun. He probably didn't but that isn't the point.

The point is, carrying firearms for self defense is viewed negatively and it is against the law here. This is total bullshit.

For you Americucks out there, Alberta is probably the most US-minded when it comes to freedom & guns. We are ridiculed a lot by the rest of Canada for being "the texas of the north" and it's fucking bullshit. I've been going to texas for over 20 years and it's honestly a great place full of decent people. It as well as Alberta do not deserve the "LOL rednecks with backward beliefs" stereotype.

I feel there needs to be a total overhaul of the culture and laws to de-criminalize carrying of arms for person defense. We could have easily been murdered and when you ask a liberal what you should have done in that situation they have no answer, because their answer is thus:

IT IS MORALLY SUPERIOR TO BE UNARMED AND BE MURDERED, THAN TO BE ARMED AT ALL TIMES AND SAID ARMS BEING USED TO LEAVE AN ATTACKER DEAD.

They feel sorry for the attackers. It's not their fault, it's their improper upbringing and rough life. To them the innocent victim barely matters.

Many Albertans must feel this same way. Our right to life and self defense against lethal violence are severely limited. This needs to change.

Other urls found in this thread:

iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/facebook-campaign-for-manx-mosque-faces-opposition-1-1791927
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL. Carrying a fucking baton while drunk and high. Look at the results. Maybe if you weren't drunk and high you would have been able to defend yourself. Thank goodness your drunk and high asses didn't have a gun to drop and get used against you.

You should have seen the young punks scared out of their minds when it was brought out. One of them looked like he shit himself and he ran away about 10ft.

And then what happened?

KEK

My friend accidentally dropped it. Didn't see what really happened after because I ran into the 7-Eleven to tell the employees to call the cops.

your friend might be a double agent desu

When I visit my cousins in Alberta we go shooting. Just carry a gun anyway you big pussy.

I will.

You're better off just keeping a blade handy anyway. This attracts far less attention than a gun (which a trained eye will still notice even if you conceal carry) and is also much more difficult to fuck up with using than a gun is.

>The point is, carrying firearms for self defense is viewed negatively and it is against the law here. This is total bullshit.

If you were in the US and had shot them, you'd have gone to prison for carrying a gun drunk.

Jesus fucking christ, reading your story makes me think I'm looking at a pitch for trailer park boys.

>immediately ditches friend
>doesn't even have a cell phone

You sound like a great guy to have around

Dude. You just got rolled by six literal tards with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Shaking my darn head...

>knives are easier to use

You kids are literally retarded

I'm 5"0 and PHYSICALLY DISABLED a.k.a crippled so even if I did fight I wouldn't of made much of a difference. The difference I tried to make was calling the cops as early as possible.

And FYI, we weren't that drunk. I had one shot like 4 hours earlier and was sober. The others had a lot but it was 2+ hours earlier so they were sobering up.

this lol

Pistols can still be legally owned here in the Isle of Man, which makes us slightly better than the UK. But it's still extremely strict, think we might lose that right within a few years

Tits or gtfo

What's your shitskin pop. like?

About 70 Muslims, they tried to open a mosque but it got fiercely rejected:

iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/facebook-campaign-for-manx-mosque-faces-opposition-1-1791927

About 85,000 people, so not even 0.1%. I think they're all Indonesian or East Asian anyway. Have never seen a hijab here

I understand that the ability to defend yourself is a fundamental human right and you should not be arrested for pumping buckshot into Joe Bearclaw when kicks your door down, but Jesus Christ try not to be such a target.

Walking around early morning in nativeville during the summer when it's reverse cowboys and indians is not the way to go.

Save some cash aside from your bar budget and share a cab. Even in the United States if you carry a gun you should be committed to avoidance and de-escalation.

>his head was smashed open
>no serious damage was done
typical Albertan

OP is a woman, don't expect her to think rationally or have foresight.

>drinking
>using drugs
>smoking
fucking degenerates, you should have been raped by those redskin subhumans.

That's the whole thing though, we weren't in nativeville. Far from it. We were in peaceful suburbs. These guys were just roaming around in a car looking for people walking around.

Oy vey, sounds like you need more diversity :^)

>Gets beat up by literally Americas smallest minority in Canada

Top KEK

They're basically niggers except they get mo' money fo' dem programs. Does fuck all to make them productive members of society for the most part.

Read Marc Animal MacYoung. Read his website's basic self defense advice. Develop a mindset of controllable rage so that you can instantly switch to that anti-modern other mental place where hurting others is possible.

But they are. Don't jam or run out of ammo, and the gross motor movements one uses while employing a knife are much easier to realize than the fine ones required to effectively use a firearm. Where in AB was this? Edmontonbro here.

If you can't get a gun it's better to get a walking stick or "unbreakable umbrella" desu and whack the cunt

Natives are our biggest minority here in Alberta outside of Calgary/Edmonton.

Most small towns have about 2.5% native, 2.5% metis (part native) and about 50% of self-proclaimed whites here have a trace of native ancestry.

Fun fact, tasers are legal as long as they are at least a certain length. You can get cattle prods that are disguised as canes.

Natives are pretty bad but sometimes they're chill and I think genetically they're better than niggers. They're just in a bad spot right now with segregation and welfare dependency and their insistence on clinging onto relics of their terrible tribal culture.

heh, I heard about this. Didn't realize they were legal though, any recommendations?

I don't really give a fuck. When 6 dudes roll up in a car to mug innocent people they need a bullet to the skull.

This. Knifes don't have the reach of a good stick, plus there's less mess from beating rather than stabbing. Also better for if you aren't actually looking to kill the drunk bastards (though if you were I wouldn't blame you).

Check out canadaammo.com they sell some.

True.

If you are really in danger and outnumbered, it's going to be close in, and the knife simply strikes faster and more deadly. I would far rather face a man with a cane than a knife. This was a multiple attacker scenario and when dealing with Injuns this will almost always be the case. Knife and a cane would be better. Cane's advantage would be it is already at hand, which is a huge advantage, though. Shit usually goes down fast.

I don't know... that's a tough call. Canada nignogs aren't anywhere near as uppity as USA and Toronto is nowhere near as violent per capita as Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Prince George, etc

Then doesn't that make them Native Canadians?

Check your LEAF privilege.

Edmonton checking in, where did this happen OP?

Natives are Canada's version of blacks, thankfully the Canadian government of the past had the foresight to build the reserves (Ghetto's) out in the countryside instead of in the cities.