ITT happy spic fag

Just got my green card in the mail today. What kino should I watch to celebrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDAWaYu-YCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gangs of New York
Sicario
American History X

you aren't welcome here Pablo.

Scarface

But why do?
I have a card that literally proves I'm welcomed.

Fly pelican. Pelican fly mang

tell me twenty spanish phrases shill

Blood In, Blood Out

Patton

Watch The Patriot and Independence Day while drinking some Amercan beer. You better go and put one of those American flag decals on your car while you're at it. Welcome aboard.

(Chinga tu madre)×20

Wue soy de Mexico

Pink Floyd's the Wall

I un ironically love this country. It's nice to feel welcomed even though all this shit is going on in politics

I hope you get your home invaded by a nigger who will kill you in your sleep.

>Really?
That's your best "attack"

we don't want you here. please fuck off back to whatever 3rd world shit hole you came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDAWaYu-YCo

No

No, my best attack will come through the nigger's gun and right through your spic head.

go back to europe, sport

So you just outed yourself as a
>"Nigger"
Or can you mind control them

Nope, home invasions are very common in America, so I'd wager if you don't get gunned down in the street, you will get your home invaded, robbed and yourself killed. Getting shot at and killed is the integral part of being an american. But well at least you won't get your head cut off in most cases, like you would in mehico.

Do we have home invasions. Yes.
Will have the right to own a gun to blast that fucker to hell? Also yes.
Don't be a pussy, work hard & the American dream is at hand, boys.

Fuck yeah

>Assuming I live in a shit neighborhood
>Assuming I will take a home invasion laying down

>Amercan beer

>Will have the right to own a gun to blast that fucker to hell
Yes, blast someone who held a gun in their hand since they were 6, been in and out of prison for most of their natural life, probably killing a dozen of people already. I'm not sure how you're supposed to blast someone when you're asleep and your gun is in another room and the gun needs to be loaded. I'm not sure, but most states requires the clip and the gun stored separately under lock and key. You have a slight chance if you keep a gun under your pillow though, but I'm not sure you'll be able to react if you're sound asleep. So get ready to become truly american, i.e. dead.>Assuming I live in a shit neighborhood
Home invasions aren't restricted to bad areas, also bad areas is only an american and brazilian thing. In first world countries no such thing exists.

I have a tiny cute little dog with amazing ears. Oh I'll get the jump alright.

Your dog will be licking your brain splattered across the wall. It only ends one way, Pedro.

Melissa P

My shotgun doesn't miss. Most home invasions are done when the occupants are away.

Start spending more time on Sup Forums and you might as well make it look like you're not home.

I mean only the most incompetent burgers strike when people are home & the rare cases when they are brazen enough are in the realm of getting struck by lightning odds.