Is this what Wonderwoman will look like?

Is this what Wonderwoman will look like?
What the hell Americans? What happened to your actor picking standards that you had in the past?

Disgusting. She's a twig

THICC

tfw literally every womana extra in that scene has a better body than her

>random bystander women are sexier than the character in focus they are attempting to portray as sexy

WHY

DAMN

T H I C C CC

God damn, that one in the white bikini

Hey guys it's me Wonder Woman

Why is Hollywood so trash nowadays? Why do they wanna push Gal Gadot as some kind of ideal woman? It's not like she's some amazing actress either.

that's some special kind of autism

I agree, her bodytype is extremely similar to that of people who suffer from Asperger.

And Captain Marvel?

Captain Dickies?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Why does she need to look phsyically strong? Isn't she magical like Superman anyway?

Also, anyone who cares about superhero movies is a cunt

>This is a 10/10 in Burgerland

>why does an Amazonian have to have the physique of an Amazonian, with power gifted by the Greek Gods who emphasized physical perfection in an ancient Greek culture that also emphasized the aforementioned for all warriors whether female or male
Are you fucking retarded?

>an Amazonian

you're retarded too

Amazons as a word existed long before geography in the Americas started getting named, you uneducated dumb fuck.

exactly, they are Amazons, not Amazonians, you dumb fuck

My pardon then.

She's a model, so people assume she just be hot. Of course, modelling / fashion is dominated by gay men, so their ideal of beauty is essentially "teenage boys".

This is not about beauty, nor is it about fashion standards.
It's about staying true to an original character's description, being logical with how superheroes should be built per their traits,
and getting rid of the twig-woman-warrior trope.

More importantly, it is about there being thousands of fit women who can line up for cast selection and be great Wonderwomen by appearance, of which there will definitely be some acting talent to serve as new and fresh blood among what is currently the most stale and worthless generation of Hollywood actresses that ever was.

STICC

Damn, Gal Gadot looks like THAT?

Reminder that the only reason you hate her is because she's jewish

I can admit that

I don't have any reason or need to hate her.
I instead hate the idiots who chose her for their lack of brain.

No you fucking idiot. I love Natalie Portman and shes Jewish.

I dont like Gadot because she isnt attractive nor right for WW

>loves hershlag and hates gadot
>when they are the same person

delete your post