Born in Italy to Brazilian parents

>born in Italy to Brazilian parents
Why does he play for Spain?

You could have googled that, no need to make a thread.

Globalism.

jews

It's a jewish conspiracy to prevent white people from procreating

Because he made a mistake that he will regret for life.

At least he didn't let his brother do the same,

Brazilian players are well-known mercenaries (remember Diego Costa), though not as much as African ones. Meh, international football is a joke due to this kind of people that go around shifting the talent pools by 'choosing' the NT they play for.

I don't give a shit

because spain started their winning cycle right around the time he had to chose nt

>mercenaries
>not getting a chance in their native country NT
Pick one.

Who cares, he's worse than Casemiro, Fernandinho, Paulinho and R. Augusto these days anyway.

This. International football eligibility is a joke. Unless I'm mistaken, there's the 1 grandparent rule (I.e if one of your grandparents was born in a country, you can play for that country). On top of naturalisation and whatever else. Which is how you end up with people like Januzaj being eligible for about half a dozen different countries. I don't know. How can international football be anything other than a joke when the powers that be are at war against the very concept of nationhood?

What I don't get is, he could have chosen either Italy or Brazil, two elite international sides with winning history and a large talent pool. Its not like he was born in/parents from a shit international country with no hope of making noise in the World Cup. You can't even sympathise with this piece of shit.

His dad is a pathetic cuck. I would slap the shit out of my son if he did that dumb shit. No national pride whatsoever which is why this world is so fucked up now. What's the glory of a World Cup if you have no ties to the country you are representing?

Because it's the current year you bigot

I remember reading somewhere that Barkley could technically play for Nigeria due to him having a Nigerian grandparent.

at least is not that bad as it used to be, remember how Italy won 2 world cups after literally buying half the team of both Argentina and Uruguay that played the 1930 final, on top of Mussolini of course

friendly reminder that you started your winning streak only thanks to a mercenary, Marcos Senna, who was extremely important in your win

jesus christ you are all gigantic fucking brainlets, how is this hard to comprehend?

>spend majority of your formative years in spain and feel spanish
>play for spanish national team

WOW WHAT A TRAVESTY HE'S A MERCENARY

catalan* :^)

Still better than the rules in handball... How many of these guys do you think even knew about Qatar before they got paid a gorillion to play there?

I unironically don't see a problem with this, but I also think simply having a grandparent from a certain country shouldn't be enough at the same time. Reminds me of that German goalkeeper who decided to play for Iran but never got called up as he couldn't say a single phrase in Farsi.

oh fuck, yeah that's true. still valid

>catalunya

>you now remember Slovenia winning the eurobasket thanks to Anthony Radolph

I wish we had those tournaments with regional teams desu
fuck centralism

yeah i agree, the grandparent thing is bullshit but you shouldn't have to play somewhere you don't feel any connection too.

thiago grew up moving around with his dad while he played in first italy then spain, then joined barcas academy

contrast that with rafinha, p sure he was in brazil until he went to barca

nations are a made up construct anyway so nothing wrong with them choosing theirs. I think everyone should be eligable to choose his own nationality according to how he feels. I am one of the lucky people who was actually born into his birth nationality. but I have a few friends that were born in germany but identify as turks and I think preventing them from playing for their country, no matter where they were born or who their parents are, is wrong.

okay see that's fucking gay, if you were born in germany and spent your youth in germany yet want to play for turkey your actually a cancerous shithead

>his Dad won the 94 World cup with Brazil
>picks to play for Spain
looks like he got scared of the pressure

you cant force him to change his mind. he doesnt feel like he belongs in this country and mostly associates with other turks so why should he be forced to play for germany ?

its not like he hates germans either, his sister is my gf and he is totally cool with it and we are good friends so its not like we cant coexist in peace so I dont see how he is a "cancerous shitskin"

He said shithead, not shitskin. Also, please be bait.

yeah first off i didn't call him a shitskin since by aryan standards i am one myself, he is a fucking cockroach like the average turk based on everything you said

if he feels turkish he should go live in turkey you mong

>if he feels turkish he should go live in turkey you mong

its easier said than done because in turkey they see him as a foreigner and a german. for people like him its really hard to fit in because he has an accent in german but also doesnt speak turkish as well as someone who grew up in turkey so everywhere he goes people see him as the foreigner.

It's almost as if the dissolution of nations leads to innumerable unhappy people with identity crises who don't really feel like they belong anywhere. Almost as if it doesn't, in the end, serve anyone.

quite the opposite actually, if we got rid of the concept of nations and borders people wouldnt have to worry about their identity anymore and simply see themselfes as citizens of planet earth.

> not as much as Africans

African teams are plagued with European mercenaries. Half of the Equatoguinean team are Spaniards and Algeria is basically France Jr.

This

okay so you're a teenager, now i get it

Holy fucking REDDIT.

You type of people need to be gassed

I was born in Russia and live in America. Speak perfect English and shitty Russian. It's the same thing for me expect there's a thing called "sucking it up" and not being a little fsggot pussy. Deal with it.

Also fuck SAND NIGGERS

>le Sup Forums hivemind

Maximum wew. Rarely does one encounter this much tryhard pseudo intellectualism on Sup Forums.

american "patriotism" brainwashing at its finest.

even the british warmonger chimes in in favor of nationalism wew. sometimes I feel like we germans are the only country that learned from its mistakes.

>nations are a made up construct anyway
>made up construct

>This is the English taught in third world shitholes
>This is the limit of political thought in such countries

>there's the 1 grandparent rule (I.e if one of your grandparents was born in a country, you can play for that country)

Yes, it's why Pulisic was technically eligible for Croatia had he decided to go that route.

>tf
>tp

>mock someone for thinking everyone on Sup Forums has the same opinion
>idiot who's opinion I stood up for thinks I'm being nationalistic, so says his nation is better, in a show of nationalism
>you

>He rates Marcos Senna

he's right tho

@79106859
>this ape

Nah he aint.

>mrw the baby from this celebration has now a €60mn release clause

>tfw half of Ireland's team is English born
>tfw half of England's team has slave blood
>tfw England's best player is of Irish descent
>tfw France is a hodgepodge of North and Sub saharan black Muslims
>Belgium

International football is shit

This
International football has lost all sense of original meaning and purpose, it's just another typical football competition now.

this is why south america will always be home of the true football

great, where will the new central government be for this new earth?

>being this retarded

>gives enough of a shit to post a comment

Look at all that baited butthurt

I can't believe reading something so ridiculous, even if you were just pretending to be retarded

$$$

I can't imagina how it is to have a non-brazilian playing for brazil.
We don't like even foreign coaches.
It would be tottaly shit.

because trying to speak portuguese with italian accent sounds like spanish

>look at flag
jesus