How can we fix Haiti?

How can we fix Haiti?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
astmh.org/education-resources/tropical-medicine-q-a/major-tropical-diseases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Non meme African Americans as the wealthiest black men in the Western hemisphere should take on this one, the rest of us are just perpetuating colonialism through our botched atempts to fix it.

The best example I can think of that is when my country decided to train their police, really that's how ridiculous it's gotten with Haiti.

Nuke the niggers.

>fixing Haiti

Stop giving them aid.

Napalm

make France pay for it

this

When we sent warships with food and medical care their pregnant wemen refused to be attended if it wasn't inside the ships so the children could have Mexican citizenship and come here

cant really disagree, i would like my son out of that shithole too

Remove black people
Blacks are the only race on earth who have shown they cannot live without assistance from another people

Give them aids instead

Stop those fucking UN peace missions that consume our military budget for nothing

Yeah, let's just ignore those several empires that were installed in Africa just a few centuries ago... Why are you anglos so dumb?

WE

Are you going to try to refute my point or just spout shitty Sup Forums memes? Fucking retarded anglo, kill yourself.

white people

>muh empires

A swath of land controlled by a military power, but the people themselves still lived hand-to-mouth

there's a chasm between that and having to keep your elected politicians from shitting your country away. not gonna engage into the human biodiversity question, but I think this particular analogy, where iron age hierarchy=modern society is flawed.

That's.....an interesting idea actually.

The point was not whether Africa was a good place to live or not, but whether blacks are able to live indepedently. I already disproved the dumb anglo's point, there is no need to prolong this discussion.

>the people themselves still lived hand-to-mouth

vast majority of people lived like that. Also their political organizations in many parts were pretty interesting and complex.

Well technically the people in Haiti are 'living'. You're just too thick to think in non-literal terms. Or, like most Germans you just have a fetish for brown people and rush to their defence at every oppurtunity.

>The point was not whether Africa was a good place to live or not,

Please, read with comprehension.

I was underlining how those were primitive societies not reliant on their average inhabitant to function. There was no infrastructure, only thing maintained were garrisons and trade hubs and that was a question of military presence. Compliance was likewise produced through application of force. Those polities were basic bitch despocies. Crips could run that kind of operation.

And absolutely no point was made. Fuck off with your ad hominems you retard.

No they had government structures, taxes, jobs, hierarchies, trade, political relations with other entities, patronage, buildings royalty, militaries etc etc.

Calling Africa empires "primitive" is quite the exaggeration. Have you ever heard of the Kingdom of Zimbabwe? Among modern historians it's a general consent that Zimbabwe had one of the most complex infrastructures of its time, even at European standards. Obviously the quality of life wasn't even comparable to today, but we're talking about the Middle Ages here.

>delibrately ignore point at start of post
>hurrr muh ad hominem

Post a picture of yourself lad, I bet you're a pathetic little smear of shit or a brown cunt.

No, that was a strawman. Literally no point was made, as I said. Also, nice ad hominem again, dumb cunt :^)

>'people in Haiti are living'
>strawman

Fuck off and go practice the English language you utter gimp.

nuke it

You purposedly avoided the main point of my post and instead presented an argument which does not actually counter it. Strawman :^)

>government structures
>hierarchies

a gang has power structures and hierarchies too,

> taxes,

Gangs call it protection money

>patronage, jobs

I guess you mean the state was employing some royal ass wipers - basic expenditure like wages for toadies does not actually demand good organization. Employees line up themselves at pay day.

>trade, political relations with other entities

Gangs have that too. Literally a bunch of slow in the head chumps can do that when handling drug distribution.

> royalty,

That's not a mark of an advanced society, actually. Reliance on heritability is usually a means to lessen instability that can't be avoided through other means. There is nothing simpler than patrimony.

>buildings

lel

This is all Iron Age stuff, its light years away from a functioning civic society.

Pie-in-the-sky speculation. Beyond the ruins theres little evidence left at all.

Nobody would dispute Black people are not capable of living independently, just in straw huts eating dirt.

pic related

PS I actually forgot to mention

>trade

is the primary leverage by which most polities arose in Subsaharan Africa to begin with, b/c of the great distances and anemic population density it was easy to hold choke points and hubs and extract value from that.

Common folk needed salt to live, source was a time zone away, big man Jerome just had his host of goons sit on the trade route and charge whatever he liked. Again, not elaborate or very complicated, just snowball a military force on the salt/gold/slave/etc. money.

You can use all those arguments on ancient European civilisations, too. I don't know what point you are trying to make.

No need to fix it. Irma has it under control.

Dominicans should take over the whole island and kill every Haitian

Why are you so adamant to calling Black things "gangs"? Slavnigger you are just shifting the goalposts.

Not sure really but he seems to have an obsession with gangs.

>someone insults blacks online
>a wild nigger appears

No I didn't. You're trying to worm your way out of excusing black people's inability to live like other humans by way of prolix. You're ignoring bountiful evidence and refusing to diverge from a solely literal method of arguing and then sperging out about 'strawmen' when I play you at your own game.

You can't it's been a lost cause for so long. Places like Venezuela or Syria can and mist likely will be unfucked. Haiti is just permanently fucked.

I just proved that black people are capable to live in a functioning society like any other human a few posts ago. Did you brain break? Have you ran out of arguments, dumb anglo?

STOP

THIS

CANCEROUS

FUCKING

RE DDIT

SPACING

YOU

DUMB

FUCKING

SLAV

CUNT

Holy shit, Germans never has anything useful to add, I wish they were all sent to Haiti to die happy ever after among their twin souls.

>second country of the americas to gain independence
>muh colonialism fault

Just blame it on the niggers.

>You can use all those arguments on ancient European civilisations, too.

Yes, because most of them were primitive too, esp. after periods of migration or turmoil. Feudalism of the kind that deterioration of Western Rome spawned was abysmal garbage, for example (East Rome helped with that, draining West's coffers fro a while). Thankfully this isn't the only system Europe spawned.

>I don't know what point you are trying to make.

being able to live under some despotic martial regime =/= being able to uphold a democratic society. it can be perfectly possible to be capable of one and not the other, so pointing out Subsaharans had empires still doesn't mean this isn't the usual outcome. its just a bad argument, is all.

>Stop giving them aid.
They'll just all swarm your border then. You'll have a Haitian zerg rush. Also, satellite picture of the D.R.-Haiti border is sobering.

Don't forget they killed almost all white people on the island including children in various massacres in order to be fully independent and now they eat dirt and starve to death in rubble.

cry

me

a

river

abbo

fucker

>proved

Citing 'Zimbabwe' as a refutation of Haiti and every other sub-saharan nation is not 'proving' anything. You don't have objective modern refutations so you rely on some stone walls and a complete blank slate of historical documentation to justify your strange brown-people complex. You're a desperate cunt who wants to defend niggers and gets teary-eyed when they keep shooting your faggot agenda down in flames by virtue of being niggers.

Lol don't even know what you are saying at this point. African civilisations never had a chance to develop by themselves since they were colonised by Europeans a few centuries ago. So technically you're admitting that Africans were at the same level as the Europeans in the past, and they would be possibly be able to evolve to an advanced society if left alone.

Lots of African states have democracy though.

>implying he's 'German' and not some revolting half-brown cuck-child desperately trying to scramble in the dirt for some form of an identity to attach himself to.

I thought that this morning's Texas.

Stop being such an angry cunt dude. You're not making sense. I already disproved the argument that "black people are the only race on earth who have shown they cannot live without assistance from another people" by citing Zimbabwe as a fully independent empire. What the hell do you want?

They built some interesting stone structures. So did a bunch of Britons in a frozen land about 3k to 4k years before. It's basically clapping for the retard, when the retard was older than you.

>be Africa
>get #rekt by Europeans
>get looted for the next 4 centuries
>every time someone rose up who actually had a chance of getting Africa's shit together, they got killed/exiled/deposed in a coup
>this continues to happen to the present day

By the way, name-calling is usually seen as a sign that the argument is falling flat. You know, because we live in a society that values facts? Don't get butthurt at Hans because he's being the rational one.

Calm down man

Don't waste your time any further

I don't know, Germans have surpassed Leaves in worst Sup Forums posters for some time now, you can't have a decent thread without a German throwing a fit about how everyone is Sup Forums and trying hard to defend minorities. If their statistic behavior is indicative of anything, German is no more and we're better of nuking it than trying to save the couple of non-brainwashed folks there.

>>get #rekt by Europeans
Yes the African skyscrapers and universities were all razed by the ebul White man

build storage, lots of storage.

You seem to have an incredibly ambiguous definition of 'living'. Hence my first post. Do some stone walls to keep cattle in suggest living standards that destroy every single modern failed nation of niggers today? Only in the helpless mind of a weak ebony-hooked faggot like you.

>rational

They are inferior to me so extermination

>African civilisations never had a chance to develop by themselves since they were colonised by Europeans a few centuries ago.

Both false and irrelevant. They had more time and outward influence than Amerindians and their performance was more underwhelming than theirs'. Also history didn't start a few centuries ago. They had more time than any other people, assuming the Out of Africa theory.

>So technically you're admitting that Africans were at the same level as the Europeans in the past

No, unless by "level" you mean the character of their political system, which doesn't have "levels", exactly. European medieval feudalism was predated by republicanism, historically.

>and they would be possibly be able to evolve to an advanced society if left alone.

Depends on their median intelligence and impulse control, which may vary from cold climate populations, but that's beside what I'm talking about completely.

I'm just pointing out for the n'th time your argument was bad and you're too mad and frothing at the gob to understand anything of what I wrote. Again: muh song hui or muh zimbooboo doesn't mean they're not doomed to fail. Despotic monarchies are basic bitch polities only engaging a tiny sliver of society and, in primitive conditions, have minimal impact on economy, almost all of their expenditure going towards paying the military force.

>I just proved that black people are capable to live in a functioning society like any other human a few posts ago.

Well yeah, but that's only because everyone else takes care of them. Once the number of black people reaches a tipping point, the country goes to shit since there aren't enough tax payers and productive citizens to offset the damage.

Even a 500 lbs man can finish a marathon if you have ten triathletes haul his fat ass to the finish line.

There are just some people who will do anything to spread their hate. Whatever dude, you win this one. Not gonna waste my time arguing with you, seems like you're a lost case.

Whatever dude. Enjoy facilitating and excusing your social and cultural suicide just so you can get those last few drops of sexual pleasure from defending lesser peoples on the internet. It's the German way! :D

Absolute fucking bender.

facade democracy, mostly, with lots of corruption and tribal political parties backed by their respective ethnicities. Sounds like an oligarchic/aristocratic tribal hegemony.

>You know, because we live in a society that values facts?
Uptalk belongs on Tumblr. Name-calling changes nothing in an anonymous ambient, as long as arguments come attached.

Faggot.

A Brazilian being a bro for once? Wew

This.

>t. never took a non-US history class
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Africa

Africans had pretty much everything Europeans had in 1500, and what they were missing can almost entirely be explained by climate/geography. For instance, there aren't a gorillion castles in Africa because stone isn't very easy to come by (or move) in the equatorial jungle or the savanna. You're also not going to see a lot of enormous cities in 1500, because Africa doesn't have a winter to conveniently kill a lot of the vermin that spread disease. Tropical climates suck, and there are literally hundreds of failed colonies that show that even your much-idealized European ubermensch had a terrible time adjusting to surviving in the tropics.

Don't you guys ever question this convenient notion that "I'm superior, everyone else is subhuman"? Have you ever been skeptical of such a reassuringly convenient narrative? Have you ever challenged your beliefs and impulsively googled "African civilizations" or "empires of Africa" or even "human adaptations to the African climate"? I'm not even asking you to take my word on this, read a fucking book.

But you're not going to, because reading about Africa is definitely Zionist multicultural propaganda, right?

>Europeans had skyscrapers in 1500

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

>What is Angkor Wat

Oh boy, he's getting out his Sup Forums infographics! Everyone prepare to get RED-PILLED!

>Tropical climates suck, and there are literally hundreds of failed colonies that show that even your much-idealized European ubermensch had a terrible time adjusting to surviving in the tropics.
this is your brain on ooga booga education

Switch the population with the one from the Domician republic.

Yeah mate, nature is racist. That's why Australia is such a third worl- oh wait.

>Read a fucking book

>claims nature is at fault for depriving Africans of the ability to be successful based solely on climatic conditions (funny how tropical environments are the most favourable for every phylum of animal species APART from humans, hmmmm)
>denies the ability of nature to cause human populations to evolve differently, including in terms of cognition and intelligence.

Help yourself to a fucking science book you gimp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

Oh, and I didn't say Africa didn't have stone buildings. I said they didn't have many. My point still stands.

And do we really have to go into why Thailand
>higher latitude
>completely different climate
>much more coast (and access to the resources therein)
>more mountainous than most of Africa
is different than the entire continent of Africa? I don't want to insult your intelligence by needlessly elaborating on that

Neither does Southern England. Funny how some stone agers managed to drag rock from western wales to build Stonehenge. I suppose it was just the 'favourable climate' that allowed them to do that, though.

>There are NO areas of Africa that contain those attributes

Give me a fucking break. Your mind is clearly addled with hot pockets and cheez whizz, give off you fat wanker.

>local climate is so powerful that it can prevent/allow people from building with stone and creating civilisations
>the same climate is so weak that it cannot possibly have ANY effect on evolution, WE ARE ALL THE SAME

>Africans had pretty much everything Europeans had in 1500

That's a bold-faced lie.

>Don't you guys ever question this convenient notion that "I'm superior, everyone else is subhuman"? Have you ever been skeptical of such a reassuringly convenient narrative?

A reassuringly convenient narrative? You mean like the one in mass media telling me to ignore genetic drift and that humans are magical black boxes with no cognitive differences? I'm supposed to ignore the 70 IQ median in half of Africa.

>Have you ever challenged your beliefs and impulsively googled "African civilizations" or "empires of Africa" or even "human adaptations to the African climate"?

Yes, probably more often than you. Your point being?

>read a fucking book

Provide me a short list of books pertaining the subject that you've read. I'm especially interested in Yoruba succession law, I await any suggestions you might have, o great scholar.

Haiti isn't an African country?

Plus the empires built up infrastructure still used today while the natives have done very little to maintain or build new Infrastructure

And let's not even touch of the vast amount of civil rights we brought to them

>Have same cliamte as most of Harappa Civilisation, Mesoamerica, parts of Middle East, Indo-China, Southern Chinese coast
>buty also have 5x more of it

Truly, a death sentence.

>most favourable for every phylum of animal species APART from humans
>biological diversity = civilization ability
Are you actually trying to come off as a retarded person? Or am I getting rused?

Biological diversity/productivity is, if anything, a hindrance to civilization. More vermin, more disease, more predators, and all of those things double for your livestock and crops.

>the heart of the Amazon jungle is extremely biologically diverse
>swamps are extremely biologically diverse
>not many people live in the middle of unaltered jungles and swamps

I'll give you a hint: there's a reason people burn down the jungle and drain swamps before building cities there. The Amazon actually has infamously bad soil for agriculture, for instance.

Did you think about your post before you wrote it?

This thread is turning Sup Forums fast lol.

>>completely different climate
>Thailand has the same symbol on the Climate map as much of sub-saharan Africa

>Africa didn't have cities

Explain Babylon or Timbuktu?

You are fucking retarded

Have you ever questioned the moon landing?

Have you ever questioned why the sun follows you everywhere?

Dumb yank

>if you understand the majority of Africans(blacks) are retarded due to biological reasons you are Sup Forums

Ahhh yes very good

that's an extremely edgy and autistic statement to make my Sup Forumstard family member

>All of Africa is a jungle
>ONLY jungles in Africa have disease, infertility and predators
>The Mayans didn't exist
>Khmer empire didn't exist
>Mesoamericans didn't exist

>b-b-but muh difference in latitudes!!

>There aren't areas outside the tropics that have even less favourable environments for civilisation such as Iceland and Finland and the only way you'd explain how people managed to create civilisation there is if you admit that climate facilitated evolution

>flag
not white so opinion discarded

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

Forgot to post source

Interesting read if you can be arsed

There is another paper arguing for a revamp of education for blacks to carter for there attention defects and other academic impairments due to high testosterone

This used to be a fun palace now it's just pure bile at this point. What the fuck happened over these 5 years?

>the climate of Southern England
>at all comparable to equatorial Africa
Hmmmm

I'll just run some differences off the top of my head:
>monsoons
>malaria
>hundreds of tropical diseases and parasites
>man-eating predators that can't conveniently be exterminated on an island 1/125 the size of the continent of Africa
>temperatures regularly above 40 with max humidity

For your reading:
astmh.org/education-resources/tropical-medicine-q-a/major-tropical-diseases

But no, you're right, a mild-climate island where all of the predators (if small bears and wolves can even compare to hippos, crocodiles, lions, leopards and venomous snakes) are extinct ABSOLUTELY compares to Africa. The weather of Britain ABSOLUTELY compares to subsaharan Africa. The ease of agriculture and construction and roads is totally similar

So if I bet you $10,000 that I could build a bigger stone house in Southern England than you could in Subsaharan Africa, in say, 6 months... you would take that bet?

I mean Estradal fug

>I'll just run some differences off the top of my head:
>>monsoons
>>malaria
>>hundreds of tropical diseases and parasites
>>man-eating predators that can't conveniently be exterminated on an island 1/125 the size of the continent of Africa
>>temperatures regularly above 40 with max humidity
Wait, India has all of those things and yet they managed long lasting and advanced civilization. Are they just inherently smarter than Africans?

All memes aside, I don't consider myself far-right or anything of the sort, but I still find it troubling how dogmatic leftists become when the topic of African history surfaces. I hate to say it, but the whole "we dindu nuffin" meme is actually quite accurate. They really genuinely believe that nothing bad can possibly be the Africans' fault, and they conveniently ignore that there were civilizations all over the world which were able to prosper (some which faced far, far greater challenges than those which any Sub-Saharan African people ever did, especially the Mesoamerican civilizations) while, in comparison, Africa has always been extremely far behind in all manners of science and technology (not to mention more subjective elements such as art and religion).

I find them to be intellectually very dishonest, to say the least. Of course, history isn't an excuse to treat anybody today badly, and I still am far from convinced that Sub-Saharan Africans have some sort of genetic predesposition to failure, but sugarcoating their past and removing all responsibility from them will certainly not do any good.