Cats of Sup Forums

I met this kot today.
Post cats from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

humanesociety.org/animals/cats/tips/declawing.html?referrer=https?referrer=https://www.google.com.au/
youtu.be/zqAg8NFrzm4?t=39m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice kot, very fluffy, nice colors. Would pet/10

I hope you were not mean to it.
Cats are nice.
Not their fault they don't have home and people build so much cities they have nowhere to live at anymore.
I am really sad when people are mean to stray animals.

I love cats m8
Met this fella a couple of days ago

Cutie

adopt it it's too fluffy for this world

My Siberian Fluffy Kot

Fluffy puppers are awesome.
Years ago I had a real fluffy one with a flat face, he would fucking love it when I rubbed his face. Purred like a monster.

Cats are brilliant.

KOTS
O
T
S

Not a cot but an Indonesian commando base wanted a tiger statue at their gate while being as cheap as possible and the result is this.

this is my kotka
cute :3
butifel, looks like a small lynx

Lmfao

my kot, but pic is few years old

mum says I can't have a kot

Met this cat with heterochromia at a train station

They destroyed it after the thing went viral and replaced it with a proper tiger statue.

Nyan cat

Looks like mine

Yeah little torty hey.

They're super good value

Had her since she was born

Yeah I've had mine since she was pretty young too.

She was so cute hey. And when they're like that they're not their own little thing so she used to follow me around and sleep with me and all sorts. Used to scratch my back as I was trying to sleep though

I can't leave the house without mine meowing for me to come back. Have to keep her inside, lost too many over the years to cars/dogs ect.

Yeah the world can be a little grim

Her lower back is still a little fucked but the lights are very much on inside still

She's around 2 atm so hopefully she's around for a lot longer

Mine is 6, she's pretty healthy considering.
Absolutely hated getting her sterilized though, but it's the law here in WA.

Yeah its hard to tell I guess. Mine's at the point where I realise I fucked up pretty hard with her. Didn't know anything about cats so I was super lax on the discipline. Just wanted her to be happy. Then they reach this sort of age and the things that were once adorable when she was a kitten get pretty tiresome. You can't really have a cat staring at your food constantly or hassaling you when you're cooking.

I guess the big one is that I used to be super physical with her. Wind her up and play with her with my hands etc so now when she's trying to show affection she tends to give me a bite eventually and run off.

In a super comfy groove with her these days though

POST MOAR!

>Wind her up and play with her with my hands etc so now when she's trying to show affection she tends to give me a bite eventually and run off.
mine is the exact same, doesn't bother me

Its nice I guess. Surprisingly complex animals.

Love it when she comes and sleeps with me. Bit awkward when she just digs at the doona and wakes me up though.

same, was really awkward when she had the cone on her head because of the sterilization.
had to sleep with her head out of the blanket with her staring at me. then I came home from TAFE every day and found she'd taken the cone off and I'm there freaking out.

I declawed my cat.

You don't deserve a cat

Honestly please don't say that sort of shit in kot threads man. Its inhumane and has really bad outcomes

My cat's happy

Best thread on Sup Forums.
Why are kot threads always so comfy?

Their curious antics are always adorable.

You're still a cunt mate

Its about instincts. So you physically took away the tools that its instincts drive. They are both predator and prey and so they have both fight and flight instincts and they also have hunting instincts.

humanesociety.org/animals/cats/tips/declawing.html?referrer=https?referrer=https://www.google.com.au/

The physical effect of declawing is gradual weakening of the muscles of the legs, shoulders, and back. Balance is impaired. The cat is 75 percent defenseless. Cats don’t defend themselves with their teeth, they defend themselves with their claws.
The long-range effects are both physical and emotional. A declawed cat is, in reality, a clubfooted animal. He cannot walk normally but must forever after move with his weight back on the rear of his pads. Posture is irrevocably altered, and gone is the easeful grace that is his birthright. Because they are defenseless, declawed cats live in a constant state of stress. This is very draining and, because of the constant state of stress, these cats are more prone to disease.

/his/ kot for you lads. He's from Japan.

because people with kots are the best people

She's passed away now but I still gotta represent

My kot, now 12 years old.

Looks nice.

what happened

Is nice, but very angry when hungry.

Old age and intestinal cancer, we had to put her down. She was 17 years old

I was wondering what happens to their personality over the years actually. Was she cuddly when young?

I'd trust this kot to fight my bullies

Didn't change much, was and is always cuddly. But also quite shy.

It would be kinda nice if they stayed the way they are when kittens I guess

Holding them in one hand lol

if only

Yeah its super comfy. Also their nature. Joined to you at the hip

But then you see shit like Munchkins or whatever they're called where we have evolved them into having short legs and its super cruel really

my cat () years ago when she had her kittens

I took this picture for /k/.

She's precious

That's a strange looking kot, my friend. And a strange looking AK too

i dont think it wanted to be petted if it shows the belly

this is Jellybean

>That's a strange looking kot, my friend
Burmese.
>And a strange looking AK too
Sako M92S with a cheap russian sidemount.

Nothing strange about either.

My kitties, both are getting old so I try to spend more time with them now

*khajiit reference*

Fun fact: the Hebrew word for cat is believed to derive from an archaic verb that means hiding or covering, because kots are very clean and hide their poop. What is the etymology of cat in your language?

Will post pictures of my kot when I get home.

The etymology of your language is that some fella made it up in the 70's mate

It's from pre-medivial Hebrew, rude friend, and modern Hebrew is from the late 19th and early 20th century.

Do jews prefer cats or dogs?

How was that rude?

And its just a fact that modern Hebrew was """reconstructed""" after Israel was created. Sad stuff actually. But the original Hebrew was a lost dialect, it happens

my chubby kot

year old photo

Dogs for the most part

Makes sense, cats are known for hunting rodents.

poor jellybean, that fat arm is crushing it.

I'm not going to argue with this cause this isn't the point of the thread, a)modern hebrew predates Israel but b) חתול is a pre-modern word, even if your claim is true that doesn't change that, and c) even if it was a modern word, it still has an etymology. Now please talk about feline etymology or post kots rather than trying to derail.

Not trying to derail. But yeah go watch Steven Fry's language series. Talks to the guy who put it back together

r8 kitteh

she is good friend :3

Are you seriously, unironically claiming, that Hebrew was invented in the 70s? Are you insane?

My grandparents are all monolingual native Hebrew speakers born in the 30's. Were they mute for the first decades of their life?

A cat showing its belly means it trusts you, so you can pet it. Just don't pet its belly since most cats dislike it.

Not interested mate.

Super boring issue about a super boring place. My only interest in the place is that the Sup Forums posters from there are pretty good. Either go watch it or don't idc

kot

I can't find that series, but I did find out that Stephen Fry is, infact, a comedian. Have you considered the fact that you might have watched a comedic sketch, not meant to be taken seriously?

There

youtu.be/zqAg8NFrzm4?t=39m39s

I was slightly wrong actually. Leave me alone

No, you were completly wrong (kind of hard for Stephen fry to talk with someone who died before he was born, and for Hebrew to be invented in the 1970's if the first Hebrew school (which obviously came at least a few decades after the reconstruction, not before) was built in the 1890's). It's Fry who was slightly wrong (Hebrew died as a spoken language, but Hebrew texts, both religious and secular, continued being written in serveral dualects that evolved independantly, and Hebrew was already choosen as the language of the Zionist movement decades before Israel was established (it was one of the three official languages of the british mandate in the 1920's), and the other contenders were never Yiddish or Russian, but rather German or Arabic).

Next time just post cats and leave these troll attempts for Sup Forums.

Would have been the bit where I think he's talking about mixing the Hebrew with the sentence structure of Yiddish? So a hybrid language was created. Interesting stuff I guess

But yeah wasn't trying to troll or whatever man.

Biblacal Hebrew had no defined syntax. Try reading some of the bible and you will see. Hebrew has a slightly more strict syntax that was influenced by European languages, but if syntaxaul influence is enough to define a language as a ''mix'', then no Romance language is related to Latin, English was invented out of thin air, and proto-indo-European doesn't exist. Please, don't get your linguistic information from comdeians who can't rven be arsed to skim through a history book or a wikipedia article.

Il est mimi

Yeah there was a bit missing from my post really *I would have gotten confused where* he's talking about mixing the Hebrew with the sentence structure of Yiddish?

It happens.

idk if it would have reached there but Fry was basically the pop intellectual for the last 10 years or so in Britain so I would have thought he wasn't pulling shit from his arse really

My aunt's kot

It's fine. I've heard dumber shit on Sup Forums.

Rescue kot. Loyal and fights my enemies.

Now to the true questions, is your reptile circumcised? ;)

I saw a beautiful Norwegian Forest cat at the cat shelter one day. Was such a shame because he was a gentle giant and apparently strays used to bully him.

Had feline aids ;_;

Reminds me of a kot my roomate had. He got off a shelter and had his left eyeball clawed out while fighting for bitches probably.

He named it one-eye pete and whenever we would get drunk on rum, we would make a little paper pirate hat for him and sing to him. Probably was confused as fuck.

one is dead, the other was with me 5 minutes ago

serves him right for being a faggot.

>Had feline aids ;_;
That is bad, in my town was epidemic of feline aids, and my sister lost two of her cats.

you all are pathetic low-test virgins and losers. no wonder most of you were bullied at school

Not how faids works mate

Its super sad stuff man. Go to the shelter and they're locked in little cages. But what can you do? Put them down? Not very nice. So who knows

And you a edgy kid

Yes ;_;

How beautiful. I wish I had one.

Mfw I'm getting shilled into getting a cat. I'll probably regret it afterwards.

That's something I would do. I sign for my bastard and carry her on my shoulder etc. The carrying I do when I'm sober. I have done her a tinfoil-hat but not a paper one.. Yet