Post AIDS cases from your country

Post AIDS cases from your country.

Let's see where are the most degenerate and liberal places from your countries.

The South by far

Explain this, I thought the south waas whiter and richer than the north

AIDS map = levels of degeneracy and liberals per capita.

It has nothing to do with gdp per capita

>AIDS = degeneracy and liberals
>South is full of AIDS, liberal utopias like Vermont have very little AIDS

This.
Look at shitholes like Niger.
Barely any AIDS yet it's the most backward and poor country on earth.

Then you look at South Africa, the most socially liberal in all of Africa and AIDS is ubiquitous.

I WIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>the most degenerate and liberal places
Like Vermont?

Either go back to r eddit or your containment board, cancerous subhuman.

The reason AIDS is such a huge problem in Africa is mainly because of the Catholic Church.

the darker the more hiv cases per 100 thousand people

>The reason AIDS is such a huge problem in Africa is mainly because of the Catholic Church

Lol not at all.
Aids spread so trucking fast because it basically is invisible until it hits you when you get wrecked by some easy to resits disease.

Hiv was running around for decades before the 80's just that instead of being contained in one area and dying out it just spread due to colonial developments.

Кaкoй гoд? Ha кapтe Hoвocиб бeлый, нo мы yжe дaвнo дoлжны были cтaть чёpными.

Tropcial diseases were always historically ignored back then and they still are now by far.

>muh Ebola

Ebola had the chance of spreading and help came in only when it already fucked up the nations it hit hard and it was like "wow maybe this CAN go big".

>Implying the country music scene and other outlets of conservative media isn't as degenerate

yeah i forgot to add that it's quite outdated, it's got worse since then. the map is for 2002 or 2005 iirc

I'm getting the sense that you think developed countries should fight diseases that have no reasonable way of reaching them?
Who said anything about country music?

>11 - 112
wtf is that supposed to mean?

why such a difference between new York and the other north states, are they less puritan

It helps the world a lot of in general, advances science and more research, helps peoples health, helps preemptively deal with diseases shit etc

Not to mention due to climate change the range of tropical pests and diseases are moving up so yourself interest is a stake too user.

>liberal
I bet you don't even know what "libburul" means

Every term in American politics have no meaning anymore.

Interesting

here i can no see

why?
problem?
so here Sup Forums
u know what here?

joke?

1 reply 1 / min

u hard robot
u konw

리플 다는데
좀 간소화햇으믄 좋것다

And California and Massachusetts...?

post by per capita ou per 100 000 habitants. That's in absolute terms. We don't have the same population as Russia (144 million)

>It helps the world a lot
Don't care
>helps preemptively deal with diseases
Good point. Better test the meds on them first.
>yourself interest
I'm old, I've got no kids, and I'm moving to the Southwest. The climate has a lot of changing to do before that area even becomes mildly humid.

Inb4 edgy
Naw. I'm all about helping people, but I'd rather help my own country first.

Vermont?

You really can't think in the long term at all.

I can think about the future, but that doesn't mean I care what happens. I've got no stake in it.