Post ridiculous medical bills from your cunt

Post ridiculous medical bills from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

cenazabiegu.pl/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>medical bills

huh?

Y'know, medical bills. When you go to the doctor and he bills you for his services. Pic-related is a birth delivery bill that charged $40 for the father just to hold his baby. Isn't that just nuts?

how can people afford to pay for this shit?

They sell their houses.

we don't have those things

They exist but mostly for people getting in a fight or having an accident.

H'what? What do you have then? Don't you have doctors?

When they recipe us something they give us a paper with the names and shit so we can go to the pharmacy and get them that's it

But who pays for it?

The United States of America is literally a Third World country.

Taxes pay them. For some reason you pay more taxes than we do but also have an insurance. Someone is jewing you,

What? No one else from another cunt has anything to post? Don't leave me hanging!

the state

I could only find a regular medical bill for a single visit.

Explain this, America. I know you're memeing, right? You people usually pay for a monthly insurance.

None because I don't generally don't keep the receipts for my €2.50 prescription charge for 6 medications per month.

200 SEK = $25

Most private insurance providers have what are called deductibles and out of pocket maximums.

Basically you have to drop a certain amount down first as a deductible before they start covering expenses and then if the cost is exhorbitant they might start covering 100% of the cost rather than say 50%.

If you don't have insurance you can rack up $10,000 really easily all you have to do is walk into the ER and say your arm is numb and you don't know why.

Some do, some don't. The leading cause of bankruptcy here is from medical debt, and most of those who declare it had insurance, it just didn't cover enough or they exceeded their lifetime cap.

at-least this lucky fellow got a discount with his.

Why is the usa considered a developed country, again?

It's not. Only by americans and brainwashed normalfags everywhere else. Anybody with common sense knows it's a dystopian shithole.

They can't. Which is why civilised first world countries have universial health insurance as part of their general welfare. Only Ameritards are stupid enough to think it's "every man for himself".

Nah we 3rd world countries like to have universal healthcare
We are just a bit poorer not savages

>Lifetime cap
So your life in the US has a limited set value?

Do other countries see healthcare as a human right?

what the fuck man

I found one. At a private dentist.
100PLN = 28 USD.

well, it did before Obamacare. A lot of plans had life-time cost caps where once met (such as with a costly catastrophic accident or costly chronic illness) they wouldn't pay any longer. Obamacare got rid of that.
that's nothing. Check out this.

now this is a specy spicy meatball!

Yes

That's your own fault for getting sick you fucking bitch.

Of course it is
Well but Obamacare will die right?

I think so. Many people will argue but I work as a paramedic and a homeless drunkard will get the same treatment as any other patient.
His unability to cover the cost in case he doesn't have insurance you get while employed is the problem of the state not the healthcare establishment

wow what a shithole

>exceeded their lifetime cap.
>A lot of plans had life-time cost caps where once met (such as with a costly catastrophic accident or costly chronic illness) they wouldn't pay any longer.
fucking revolting

>36k for MRT

>Well but Obamacare will die right?
No one knows. Congress won't do anything this year seeing how they wasted their first 6 months on it and got nothing accomplished, and there's still 3 GOP senators willing to cock-block any skinny repeal, and most of the GOP is too split and divided on what to do, that it's unlikely going to repealed or replaced this year or next, and the best hopes for repealing it for the GOP would to win more seats in the mid-term (which will be difficult, because their whole platform over the past 7 years has been about repealing it, and now that they control both wings of Congress, the Presidency, and a majority of State legislatures (32/50), they can't even do that.

Man your cunt is very fucked up
Just chip away a bit of cash from your military
Universal healthcare is esencial shit

BUT AH DON'T WANT TO PAY FUR YUR HEALTHCARE *sucks on jumbo cup of coca-cola*

I wish we would, but there's a large portion of our population that believes in Anarcho-cap propaganda and believe it will all go to welfare queens while they'll be sent to FEMA camps, and they turn out to vote in large numbers in a archaic electoral system that causes many (predominantly people vulnerable to getting ill, and especially the poor) from turning out. Quite a sad thing really.

Kek, and there are burgers out there to this day who still think tax payer funded healthcare is evil. They're perfectly content in seeing their own people go bankrupt over hospital fees as long as it means none of their taxes are going towards directly improving the lives of others.

Provides an ugly inside into the psychology behind the "American Dream".

b...but muh communism?!?!?

>he can't pay his 44million arm cast
what? you ARE a big baller right?

But that's commie shit

>medical necessity
Shouldn't all it be medical necessities?

>$5K for an MRI
Holy shit.

who is taking all this money?

>4k for a fucking anaesthesia

You might not know it, but your government and doctors death panel your shit all the time. From the GP who crosses out Herpes on your STI test because they don't want to deal with a positive result that they can't treat to the state government that closes the youth mental health ward to the federal government that stops funding a cancer screening service.

If they showed these patients an example of what they were going to be charged, they'd probably pass out for a few hours. At least I would, holy shit.

I've worked in hospitals, just not on the accounting side. I found it strange to see billing specifically for "necessities", as though the surgery, etc. wasn't.
>From the GP who crosses out Herpes on your STI test because they don't want to deal with a positive result
Sorry champ that shit like that rarely happens. The GP isn't the first authority to find those results, as they usually sent to him/her. Medical malpractice is a huge deal.

This. Thinking America is developed would be like visiting south africa and going to all the middle class areas and saying it's a developed country.

fucking commies ITT

desu real socialized healthcare would be nice but I can't see it not backfiring horribly like everything else that happens here.

Lmao, not even private service is anywhere near as expensive

>tfw fixed my teeth for 300$

how much does it cost to treat a broken ankle in Poland?

What's a salary of a doctor in Usa?. Or all money stay with the hospital?

I understand its expensive/you need insurance but is the quality of health care at least good?

>his punk ass doctor doesn't even bill him $70 for cocain

If you have state insurance, nothing.
Privately not more than $2k

cenazabiegu.pl/en/

nothing in RF.

At least the cocaine is cheap

4 weeks in hospitals, 3 casts, full open surgery, x-rays, checkups, painkillers, anasthasia etc etc in Denmark. 0$. I got paid during sickleave.

yes, but it's only 4% cocaine tho.

Here to visit a doctor is like 5€ and can be free if you call the health line and they direct you to a doctor.

I was stabbed in the leg once when I had no insurance.

Had my gf at the time sew me up since she was in nursing school.

>be american
>get stabbed

They don't pay it

Do american conservatives realise how fucking nuts this is?

Lmao

It is very nuts. Hospitals charge exorbitant fees to begin with because the only people who ever pay off their medical bills are the middle class (there aren't enough upper class people walking into hospitals to make a difference). Lower class people can either opt for Medicaid or just ditch the bill since they have no assets anyway. Undocumented immigrants can walk in, receive emergency care, then just fuck off across the border, and there's nothing that can be done since it's illegal for providers to deny care to those who can't afford it.

The solution? Squeeze the middle class, leading to the insane bills mentioned above.

Yes yes its the poor thats the problem good goyim and the mexicans and the niggers too yes

Post what?

Well it goes without saying that Jews orchestrated the problem.

I had a cholecystectomy the last week, I paid 0 pesos.

>as long as it means none of their taxes are going towards directly improving the lives of others.

Bingo, selfishness above all else.

my uncle just shot himself in the head because he got diagnosed with cancer
he got charged 0 dolaridus for a brand new nose and get his tumor removed plus the chymo
they should've left him die the poor devil

I think I'd rather fucking die

>Be American
>Have cancer
>Rack up $500,000 in bills fighting it
>Lose the battle and pass away
>Your wife, and later your children will now have your debt passed on to them

Hard to do that right now. The country is fucked until we figure out how to deal with the chunk of people who will always vote against their own well-being.

Nope. they think this is perfectly fine. Go to State or local news sites here, where you'll find they comment and willing to express their opinions on politics there than on more national social media sites, and you will see how they express with great arrogance and chauvinism that stuff like that is perfectly fine. They legitimately believe any government intervention or subsidization is inherently impossible, and will result in either those services being too incompetent to carry out any notable function to society, or be such a large fiscal burden that will literally bankrupt the economy; well over a majority of them haven't traveled to another country in their lifetime--those that have often just went to some tourist resort in Mexico or Canada for a week or two, once or twice in their life--nor have any interest learning about other countries outside of school. The mere idea that universal healthcare--although having some operating faults and technical problems in some countries---working well in both nearly all first world countries, and plenty developing countries, is inconceivable to them. They either dismiss it as lies or that those countries are bankrupt messes. When I try pointing out countries like Germany, which are succeeding in a lot of areas and managing to have UH, they dismiss it and think Germany is in the same boat as Greece.

I spent my years on Sup Forums as a reactionary libertarian, and during that time I always thought how the liberal media outlets and figures like the Daily Show and so on portrayed American Conservatives and the caricatures of them, on issues such as healthcare, as being ridiculously exaggerated and unrealistic. I never actually met many during said time. But over the past year, I've taken an interest in reading into local politics and news sites, and attending rallies and events, and let me tell you: most are actually huge arrogant cunts on issues like healthcare like the pop-media portrays them as.

>I spent my years on Sup Forums as a reactionary libertarian

jesus fuck man i thankful that i can go get medical help whenever

what can poor americans do other than go into massive amounts of debt? would joining the national guard or reserves give you good health and dental coverage?

When I see bills, like this - it makes me sad. It all looks unhumanity. Can you explain it?

For example, you were hospitalized and some surgery has been completed with you. You have some scary bill. And? you will go to sleep outside, because of debts? (you are without house too because of it, right?)

But if you had ensurance - it will be "free" for you?
Or it depends from what type of ensurance you had? So, you will anyway pay something? You pay for ensurance (how much does it cost?) and some part from the bill too? It all looks like fraud or foolish mistake...

Can you explain, please, how all this medical stuff works in your country?

exactly.