Discuss?

Discuss?

What's the stars for on your flag anyway.

There is no way Pakistan is better than mexico

It appears that you have everything upside down.

>posted by a kangaroo fucker
>bias doesn't exist

It's visible from the southern hemisphere

Why are there two Australian flags on top you autistic fuck?

>not putting this in order of gun restriction

can't even have guns you fags

>Canacucks
>Okay tier

We should be there not those dog fucking maple niggers.

He is from australia

hey brits, do you guys register where you live with the police the way germans do?

american english is true english
>he uses superfluous vowels in his cucked francophone english

>english
>guns

tell me american , how did you make that jump ???

they're stars of david but with an extra point cause the guy originally drawing it thought they were meant to have 7 instead of 6

>get killed by kangaroo
>get killed by Kiwi
>get killed by a Muslim who didn't bin his knife
>get killed by moose (you win)
>get shot

>G’day mate, how are you going?
>god tier

They are for the lives lost in the Great Emu War

I really, really like this post

>canada
>the Anglo equivalent to Mexico
>okay tier

lol

The chart should read:
God Tier - English countries
Shit Tier - Everyone else

switch the burgers and a fucking leaf then it is perfect

go to mall
>shoot by gun

go to school
>shoot by gun

go to movies
>shoot by gun

go to pick up your gun
>shoot by gun

get your shitty copy/paste flags off the podium.

>canada
>okay
No, this country has gone to shit.
Would any of you kind countries accept your anglo brother into your homeland? I need to get away from this cuck bullshit.

>okay tier
yeah i'll take it

Checked

GOAT TIER

Amerifats are going to get triggered by this. It's best to remind them Canada is 84% white whereas they are 61% white (including """white""" hispanics).

Also Britain is shit tier unless you live in a cozy small town with a strong native British population.

At least when America separated from England we got rid of their flag, you're still being cucked by England lol

Southern cross, constellation visible from the southern hemisphere.

Might as well put the fucking big dipper on your fleg

>Australia
>Greater than Britain
>Nanny state
>laws for everything
>less white
>rampant male genital mutilation
>bunch of poisonous shit every other first world country has happily eradicated but we won't cause muh feelings

Fuck off. People call Britain a surveillance state and mock them for the TV Licencing, I'd happily buy a TV licence if I didn't have to jump through 15 hoops to cross the bloody road.

Canada is mostly white because no one else wants to immigrate there you tard

Canada has a quarter the population yet a substantially higher GDP when compared to Mexico.

We're hardly equivalent.

Don't even mention crime rate, income inequality, poverty, disease, health care, drug use, benefits, etc because Mexico is literally a hell on earth that falls flat in every aspect of a functioning civilization.

go to mall
>killed by kangaroo

go to school
>killed by spider

go to movies
>killed by snake

rip a skid in your Ute
>arrested for illegal stunt driving, car impounded, $4000 fine, license suspended for a year

Krikey

More like Canada cherry picks each and every immigrant whereas Tyrone's 9 children and random Mexicans that walk into your country are unwelcome and have replaced entire populations in areas such as Southern California.

The USA has let entire major cities fall apart due to niggers and spics.

I need to visit this dustbowl some day, exploring you just seems just a monumental task though.

discuss

Australia is like warm britain with more scary wildlife and stupider niggers.

How close am I? Lad culture's similar

Move out of the city and you wont have this non-white problem.

Why does Australia and New Zealand still have the union jack on their flags?

Oh wait thats because you are still just colonies of Britain at least Canada has it independence you're not even your own country

Australians are British cucks

Canada still technically owned by the queen, has a governor general.

I guess this is that american education I hear about

The only border Canada has is America and you can bet your ass Americans are not traveling to Canada, the illegals are net either, the Canadian American border is weak as fuck if they wanted to cross they would

pretty much correct, but swap america and canada

america still has some very nice parts, canada is a meme country now

>america
>shit-tier
then explain this

without guns there would be a shitload more deaths at the jihad airport today

I'm surprised you weren't shot while slapping your mcdonald's, fat soaked, sausage fingers across your keyboard to type this.

Would switch Canada and the US, never been to the UK though, otherwise looks good

I want this...

RIGHT
NOW

> lost war to emu
> lost war to carp

That's definitely not an argument

Crocodile sphincters.

Their population is a testament to that.

>Less people than California

>shitstralia jr. is missing two stars
didn't know that

Maybe at one time. But our country is too cucked now. At least Australia is racially pure and permanently locks up their illegal immigrants.

America wiped out their natives, but we still have a native problem. UK was god-tier until they let in all the brown people, now they're just as shit as the rest of us.

Pretty much. We have a lot more space so don't cram people in as much as you guys. The roads are MUCH wider and every house in site near me is one story not two. Other than that pretty similar, our biggest immigrant is British people which make up over 5% of the population so it's not like they're out of the ordinary here either.

Just accept the truth. Shitposting won't make your emu overlords nicer to you

Please create a list of requirements for each tier. Shortly thereafter, research each nation's prerequisites and determine which tier they are best suited. Afterward you can compile a list of "reliable" sources to defend your claim. Finally, you can post your conclusions online and kill yourself.

Gun Tier*

>you are still just colonies of Britain
>Implying being Anglo masterrace is a bad thing
Yeah it's their own fault that they identify as genetical and cultural descendants of the biggest empire ever created, such a shame

>ireland
>white

>German envious of other country's colonies
Is WW3 happening?

>5 starts
you mean lives taken

>nitpicking

pls do a population correlation with those statistics and they will be much more accurate

>Good Tier
Atlantic Canada
>Okay Tier
South-Atlantic America
>Shit-Tier
All the rest.

>America
>Politically Relevant

Notice how literally nobody gives a rats ass about American politics, despite it being an election year, outside of Trump General and gun Control Shillposts? You don't have politics in America anymore, you haven't for quite some time. When Trump inevitably loses and the JEws continue to run your country from behind the scenes with a woman instead of a nigger on the strings, Sup Forums will go back to Ignoring America again and things will carry on in America like they have for the past few decades. Your rights, freedoms, religion, white population and history will slowly and continually be erased until you are the true warning to Europe of what multi-culti does to a once proud nation. Trump is the only change in American politics in 30 years, because he's anti-establishment with a slim chance of winning but if you think the Jews will let him win you're wrong.

At least people want to enter his country.

yes

>America isn't politically relevant
Is this some new dank meme?

America holds the majority of the world's political power, in case you haven't noticed

GOD TIER SPANISH COUNTRIES:
>SPAIN
>MEXICO
>USA

GOD TIER ARABIC COUNTRIES
>UK
>PORTUGAL
>SWEDEN

OK TIER ARABIC COUNTRIES
>GERMANY

OK TIER MANDARIN SPEAKING COUNTRIES
>FINLAND

I was given the opportunity to live and go to medical school in Australia, and I still easily chose to stay, work and take my chances in Canada. And I easily admit that the women in Australia are significantly more attractive than the women in Canada. Australia is a death trap.

>envious
Yeah, I am envious that especially our relation with the Brits was never perfect, I would love to have you as brotherly allies

Taking the time to make this just to troll Sup Forums.. makes me feel so much better about myself DESU senpai.

What was your reasoning on not going?

America is literally irrelevant in this day and age.

Raise Americans to good tier and put Canadians in shit tier.

europe was never really a white mans country anyway. and whites only have stonehenge, a shitty attempt to build a pyramid. even the mexicans have you outclassed in ancient history.

Are you having a stroke, Jamal?

>some colonial human filth from the outback whos ancestor was a thief from London
>white

Thanks for providing all those facts to back up your statement

In fact, Europe was never a country at all..

>GOD TIER ARABIC COUNTRIES

>No America on that list

Son I am dissapoint! You are of good snackbar with the Pulse nightclub "Barrack Hussein", Fort Hood that Mexican sound area name shooting as well.

Allahu ackbar my allah friend.

Europe was never really a country you noonga

The rest of the world seems so dated, even America and Canada. I might be biased having been raised here but we just seem so much more civilised than anywhere else.

We're just a big comfy island with no conflict. All we need to do is stop immigration and it will remain a majority white utopia until the day I die.

Don't vote for labor or the greens this saturday fellow Ausbros, vote One Nation > Rise Up > ALA > KAP > Liberal

What are you doing here, Adolf? I know you can't read well but this thread is about AUSTRALIA not AUSTRIA

fuck everything below the equator except for Israel and Argentina

>Canada
>Okay tier
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Mexicans didnt even invent the wheel on their own, and were practicing mass human sacrifice so yea they sound civilized

>Germany
>mixed feelings

The wattle .

Canada being anything but 'rope tier'
user pls

This is how it would end up, especially knowing how big cucks the white fella are in this country.

>Israel
>Below equator

>has no argument
>gets mad and says I have no argument when I point out he has no argument