Will he be re-elected

And will he finally legalize pot?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36655421?ocid=socialflow_twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Re-elected?
probably.
Legalize pot?
Probably not, he bitched about how "they" wouldn't let him because of international treaties, pretty fucking convinient thing to overlook during his campaign.

What international treaties? Many States have done it.

The point is he's full of shit

Are you too autistic to understand that?

Calm down nerd, he's asking a simple question. No need to sperg out.

yeah but I'd imagine doing it at the state level is different from trying to do it federally as weed man is trying for, or possibly the US isn't a part of them. The treaties in question are:

The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961, as amended by the 1972 Protocol;

The Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971;

The United Nations Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances of 1988.

Well if you're gonna be a retard you're gonna be treated like one

He won't be re elected if he doesn't legalize pot 2bqhwu

Can provinces legalize on their own? I wouldn't mind trying some BC kush.

>not knowing about some international treaties = retardation
I think you need to lie down.

Didn't the Canadian government say recently the weed legalization process starts next year?

Good you're getting it

Hopefully they cover this topic when you go into 6th grade when summers over

>Not doing your fucking research on why your parties platform isn;t fucking possible when you're running to LEAD A FUCKING COUNTRY
I'd say that's retardation.

Maybe, I haven;t heard that, but I guess it cold be possible, although I don;t know what he'll do about those treaties, especially since he's trying to improve our international reputation.

We enjoy our LEGAL weed here in the USA ;^))))

Pot is being legalized on April 20th, 2017. Yes this is real, he did this purposely cause he's a meme man.

He won't be re-elected on the basis that his whole platform so far hasn't touched the economy. All the blue voters voted him because he said he was going to invest in the North, help businesses create jobs based on Alternative Energy, work on alternate infrastructure options (larger schools, better roads and road repairs, upgrade our technological means in public access) and to advance Canada's Military.

Truth is he has no plan for this. Nor have the Liberals announced plans for this.
He is using racism, sensatiounalism, and "muh daddy" to promote his stance in politics.
He went 100 billion over the budget he promised
The constant "suspiscious" fund-raisers have been fueling the conservatives for months
And he's trying to force a democratic reformation without allowing Canadians to vote for it.

In the past few months he's lost favorability with CBC, and CTV doesn't care enough to talk about him. His only weapon (populism) is turning on him. Yes, he'll stick to the young voter, but by mere discussion with most peoples on campuses or anywhere really (not in Toronto), they state their dissapointed when you mention his original claims and that thought will stick in their minds for the next 4 years.

Also if you mention that he's been on 8 vacations, gave himself a 50,000 dollar salary increase, and tried to look into removing the Annual Audit that Harper placed on all MPs, they'll sense laziness.

Rona Ambrose is also a woman and has good talking points. She would regain the entire blue votes lost and possibly Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in the next election due to their own Liberal governments fucking them over.

If they push for O'Leary's leadership, the Conservatives will never win again.

Also the Conservatives need to push their Moderate stance, and not talk about social politics.

DELETE THIS REEEEEE

It's not like he didn't know, I gotta give credit to the jews who somehow got this faggot into the public favour.

If the Conservatives moved to a platform of enhancing existing infrastructure (new/improved nuclear and hydro power) instead of just pushing industry willynilly, ditched social politics on the national level, and supported commonwealth free movement they'd win so easy.

>DUDE VOTE FOR ME AGAIN AND I'LL LEGALIZE IT FOR REAL THIS TIME
>gets relected
>DUDE if you legalize the weed, the weed wins

He is on track for re-election in popular opinion. More importantly, the NDP and Conservatives really don't have some obvious shining star choice for leadership, and Trudeau came in power as the economy started to improve.

His main failures has been that his budget DIDN'T balance itself and he ran a huge deficit, and he didn't reach his promised targets for refugee intake but on the other hand his initial plan was more retarded than the revised plan so in a way it's a good thing he failed. It should however be noted that one of the main reasons the NDP was perceived to fail last election is people felt they had the least credible budget of all the parties, and the conservatives have been promising balanced budgets every election and they fail to deliver the overwhemling majority of the time.

So yeah, he's actually in pretty good shape and the NDP/Cons don't seem to have anything great in the pipeline.

>DUDE, you don't like, want the government involved with weed doods, weed should be like a human right that would be wrong for the government to like take further jurisdiction of it

He didn't set a specific sate, he announced pot would be legalized on April 20, 2016. LPC promised that legislation would be discussed in parliament by spring 2017, don't give that firm of a deadline. After that things still need to be hammered out a bit, and then the provinces and muncipalities are all going to scramble to setup their own rules. Well except for city of vancouver which is the only place already zoned for marijuana shops.

Great argument, keep getting mad over nothing. That's not autistic at all.
I was talking about the burger who was asking about which treaties prevent Trudeau from legalizing. I know full well that Trudeau himself is a huge retard.

Nope.

>this is a 44 year old

Living proof that weed is the key to a healthy life.

Also the media turning on him is not unusual and not really a sign of weakness for Trudeau, he was in the honeymoon stage as he just became leader, it's well known a leader initally gets more positive press coverage after election.

Interim leaders running for leadership is against CPC constitution because it gives interim leaders an unfair advantage. Rona also denied she was gonna go all game of thrones and said she wouldn't be seeking the leadership. Also I hate that bitch anyways, the MMPR was shit and unconstitutional and she stuck right behind it as health minister. Shes got some sick bantz though.

ive had this bong loaded and ready for months now. still waiting to legally smoke it.

>tfw

He rubs negro semen onto his skin to keep it smooth and youthful.

>"Green Crack"

Fuck you man year-long dryspell and I wanna die

pic semi-related

Also we can't really discuss weedmans chances of being re-elected without discussing how he's trying to shove through electoral reform without a referendum.

We run referendum here in BC over electoral reform, but apparently weedman things the federal government doesn't need as many checks and balances on its power, and the liberal government can be trusted to implement fair electoral reform. Since when have the liberals ever resorted to corrupt methods to maintain power?

It's illegal in all 50 states. Obama decided to turn a blind eye and let it happen.

I don't see why weedman can't do the same. They can have a drug policy like the Netherlands.

>tfw been smoking 10 years straight and wanna quit

>Will he be re-elected
Hopefully not.

If he does get re-elected i'm moving to the States. Don't worry i'll get along pretty fast.

I'm positive those girls are doing MLP cosplay on the top right area.

Top fucking kek.

>"""""""""girls"""""""""""

>he rubs his wife's bull's semen from her vagina onto his face
Fixed that for you

>girls

PREP

THE

Weedman specifically stated that he hates decriminalization and things it's a stupid half measure. He said it increases the customer base for the dealers and just makes the black market bigger, and really in the netherlands the weed suppliers do sell quite a bit on the black market. Only legalization will turn the entire market legitimate in the long term, and it also makes taxation and regulation easier. It will also help us establish the legal marijuana businesses that could potentially help Canada make money if the world continues to move towards legalisation, it helps give Canada a first to market edge.

Also last time we were looking to move to decriminalization the major reason we didn't, in terms of foreign pressure, was that the DEA threatened to slow down border traffic with extra drug searches. Nowadays America pulling the same stunt would be widely denounced as hypocritical.

Additionally, Ecuador left the single convention, and the sky didn't fall for them, so I doubt there would be real international ramifications against Canada.

if he actually pushes electoral reform he won't make it back in, if he doesn't legalize weed hes fucked

41% of popular vote iirc and somehow 55-60% of the seats in the house

if tories aren't retarded and dont let a woman lead the party they can make a comeback,

>that guy staring at the camera
Soon.

BULL

Honey, i got another onefor you to try!

He will be invaded

Still this shitty pic, some swede trying to jew our fish. norrland == helluland, markland our clay and goes further in, vinland the beatiful our fish there too.

Markland goes further in.

You take the rest.

I just read that Canada still prosecute people with pot. How much of a Jew are you to prosecute teh very thing you promised to legalized?

>work in marijuana industry
>still not legal
goddamn weedman fucking up my livelihood

>How much of a Jew are you to prosecute teh very thing you promised to legalized?
hfw 48 shops got raided in Toronto last month

007 confirmed operative in markland to assassinate that tranny right now

>Justin Trudeau - a cartoon book character.
>In the story, he appears to advise the superhero team.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36655421?ocid=socialflow_twitter

>he appears to advise the superhero team
"You can lick his ass while you give him a reach around"

>Wolverine teams up with Justin
Wake me up

Its okay. You bc bros can just just come to lovely Washington and get your legalized weed. Since ya know, freedom and all.

He's going to be PM for a very long time, unfortunately.