Seriously, the bullying against Norwegian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Norwegian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Norwegians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Norwegian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Romanians or Indians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful great country? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest fishermen in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Norwegian man a "fishnigger" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Norwegian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Fuck you breivikfaggot go drown yourself in Utoya

There is very little water on Utoya. I believe you are thinking of Tyrifjorden.

Back to stormfront. Sup Forums is satire you retard.

Get the fuck out of here you insecure fuck.

Dette er pasta turbosperger.

eskimo fucking fish nigger

Dreptu sjálfan þig, hommi.

Har du ingen selvironi. Vi er et lite land med fiskere som bader i olje. Det er en unik tilstand.

I've never witnessed bullying towards norwegians, in fact I would argue that you guys have it the easiest here

Norwegians are actually legitimately evil. I can't prove it but you learn to watch your back around those people.

shut the fuck up cuck

Is this a new meme?

Hidey hodey walkël flockël

Evil? Elaborate pls.

This, what the fuck are you talking about OP? try being a brit pre-brexit.

tfw getting italian citienshp
gonna chimpout in norway soon famalam

Seconded, since I stayed in Norway for months and never got the sense of evil, or am I also evil? ooooo

Or have you grown acustom to the evil?

you gonna cry bitch

Why

> Sup Forums
> vicious
> demeaning

Sounds about right, fjeldabe

Master race attention whore

lurk moar faggots

This. Scandinavians legitimately give me the creeps. Soulless, ice cold human beings.

>Around a Scandi vigilance comes in hand

>handy