WHITES ABSOLUTELY BTFO

When will you hateful bigots wake up and realize that it is YOUR race that is inferior? Whites only ever made their way through the world off of other, more productive races. You ought to be ashamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jabaxpT3t8

Watching a 13 minutes video of an old nigger speaking, no thank you.

Kek

top jej

Sounds to me like it's exactly what a Jew would do. I guess we both learned a lot from the masters.

The only difference is that you learned to be slaves, we learned to be profiteers.

really makes you think

TLDR the inferior cave dwelling white race conquered the world and genetically engineered monsters and diseases thousands of years ago with cave science.

And there are people that believe that this is REALLY what happened.

If they did it with cave science, then were they really so inferior?

Because that means ancient white man was Tony Stark.

based Gook bringin the bantz

Who cares if this old nigger copes, he has no power and probably has an IQ of around 60.

Didn't click the video that guy looks like a monkey himself.
I already know what that old dindu is going to say but how do people like this rationally explain how 90% of technology comes from one group of people over the last 500 years or so and not from them? Idiots like this bite the hand that feeds them, wearing their clothes, using their language and using their technology.

>angelo saxon

May I offer you some hospitality corn?

No nigger ever pretended he belonged in Vietnam because his great grandparents used to work there.

>Whites only ever made their way through the world off of other
You mean the Jews

WE WUZ SOME MOFUGGIN KANGZ N SHEEIIIITT

FUCK YOU PASTEY-ASSED PECKERWOOD HONKEYS

GO BACK TO YOUR CAVES YOU EDOMITE MUTANTS

honestly sounds like Sup Forums when talking about jews desu.

We conquered. Took you're natural resources. Offered cultures civilizations through trade.
Niggers being dumbfucks could only trade with slaves since we already took over.

We leave. Then Niggers mad because we don't want slaves anymore.

No more gibs and have to either go back to being neanderthals or thugs and so everything goes to shit for them but dey wuz kangs.

Wrong image

that is why every one is trying to get in to white countries and nobody wants to go to the brown ones.

HELLO FAMILY!