youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
youtube.com/watch?v=5vPlN6b7sWs
youtube.com/watch?v=9d2iLvb3mwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for bainne.

I'm a big gay bender

Ulster is British

Gundam.

I won't rest until the North is liberated just to piss off union scumbags like yourself

Thats untrue, only 2/3rds of it is British.

What North? Oh you mean Northern Ireland? Hmm. Well it could be reunited as part of the UK maybe, with regional capital in Belfast :^)

Ignore foreigner posts.

Not on the internet according to other people.
I barely use steam though. I moved from skype to discord desu.

Post of the month, every month, right here.

rate please
osoluna.bandcamp.com/track/jam-s-se-romper

18th for Hamakaze.

>18th

>You know what they say about believing things on the internet. They said you were called Niall.

Slanders by the Nicocreew to bury me.

that and this are some of my OC I guess, if you can consider it OC.
Nobody has ever noticed it though.

>Nicocrew
Those treacherous fiends

There is literally nothing wrong with posting Nico.

Glad they stopped desu.
LL a shit. Idolm@sters is love, Idolm@sters is life.

Objectively wrong.

Injection of anime that is actually decently drawn incoming.

>Implying LL is worth anything other than the doujins

>Objectively wrong.
Delet this now.

Climbed up here all on me own I did. We call it Mount Misery in Waterford. Not sure why.
streamable.com/ozpm7

>decently drawn
>those buttons
>that sloppy linework on the hand and forearm

Probably because it's in Waterford.

Pretty good, 7/10

gunbroker.com/item/691452461
finna cop

youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

Wait, wtf is this screamo shit.

nvm, 4/10

Beaganín níos cúin.

Is it bad form to reply to someone's posts twice? Is there circumstances where it is and isn't acceptable?
What if you forgot to add something that sounds really clever?

Cute Ashigara.

No.

Captcha: what does this mean?

>Beaganín
Is this Gaeilge for wouldst'ven't?

I struggle with this often. Sometimes there's part of a post I want to answer seriously and another part I want to make a joke out of and it wouldn't work to put them in the same post.

>What if you forgot to add something that sounds really clever?
That's also a bad feeling since if it's just a typo or something you can respond to yourself to correct it but adding something like that to it makes you seem a bit tryhard. I just accept that the opportunity was missed and hope no one thinks of the same thing.

>mfw I saw a image of Diana pushing a massive shitlog out of her ass
Sometimes I question why Japan does the things they do.

It means "a small bit". In Hiberno-English I suppose the translation would be closer to "a biteen".

Apologies to Poi for creating that OC
>a biteen
Great word, shall add this to my vocabulary

So long as you quote your first post again to indicate you're the same person and not attempting to samefag by pushing the same sentiment twice.

"-een" is more of a suffix you'd add as a diminutive. For example a man might call his young relative "Peadareen" or "Peadarín".

Touching to see how much winning an All Ireland for the first time in a long time means to the older folks. I'm looking forward to seeing similar scenes in Castlebar in 2 weeks.

wtf. post better music then shithead. you're taste is bad

>take pictures with the two surviving team members
>they die as soon as they touch it

So comparable to "chen"?

Saw that video earlier, was quite emotional. Big crowds in Galway.

>just accept that the opportunity was missed
Think we should just quote the two posts like said. Sounds like the best way around it. Shouldn't let a good punchline go to waste.

You mean chan like in Japanese? I guess so but you can add it to words as well as people, so you could a bungalow a "housheen".

Also I fixed that neck, you had a black line over where the skin tones separate.

Spent the last hour organising my internet picture folder. 7909 images and 134 folders.
Not as much as I used to have at one stage back during old /éire/ but its still such a pain. I'm just glad I had some sort of file management in place in the first instance at least. Made things easier.
I just neglected it a lot in the past year. Have it tidied a bit better now.

Introductions: Spider pictures folder. /éire/ folder.

>tfw 6877 images, 38 folders

Oh, that's only my internet related stuff. I have other picture folders for non internet related things too.
All in all it's 47.9gb with 14854 images and 464 folders and it's growing every day.
Sounds very messy user. To be honest I could delete at least 3/4 of this shit because I never look at it but it's a good record of history and things I've done over the years.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vPlN6b7sWs
I was more referring to the Luxembourgish use of "chen" as when I'm nice to my mother i might call her mamchen, but I can't expect you to know that so my bad
Nonetheless thanks for the insight
I have 2 folders
"Gals" and "The Rest"

Post yfw Mayo beat the Dubs in the All Ireland.

>18,260 files
>786 folders

have a meringue nest with cream.

Wonder how Jaggy is getting on being neet.

Opinions on beards?
How many of you have figured out a decent beard style?

good night lads and lassies

Facial hair is disgusting. I don't ever want it.

t. AA.

Yep thats me.
ask
me
anything

Not technically NEET since I still have a few hours a week with a part time job I enjoy doing but generally it's nice to have control of my time again. I'm doing productive things once more and don't feel like my life is on hold anymore.

How long do you think you can keep this up with your current savings? Less than a year?

My family have awful beard genetics. I've given up on having one.

A few years if I wanted but I don't intend to for longer than a year.

>no one replies because it will never happen and thus they can't make a face
Pottery.

Oíche.

>no one replies because it will never happen and thus they can't make a face
But surely our collective hatred of Dublin gives us reason to hope Mayo will win?

>A few years if I wanted but I don't intend to for longer than a year.
Wow. You're really set up. Jealous of you desu. You have so much flexibility with jobs and stuff. Thats the advantage of programming.
One day I'd like to take a year or two off but I'd need at least 50k before I'd be comfortable doing it.

Already have a job in mind?
> I've given up on having one.
Think I'll stop shaving during autumn and winter just to look how far I can get

I have no face for that level of joy

What strategies do you guys have for saving and organising images?
I generally try to save things in order, so save all things going into the one folder at once. Then I can just sort by time downloaded and move them all into a folder.

>gives us reason to hope Mayo will win
I'm still bitter and the Galway affair didn't help things. Give me another week or two.

>Pottery.
Can somebody explain this euphemism to me. I tried to google it the other day for a while but I couldn't get a proper explanation of it.

When's the match on again? Might make some more Mayo girls for it. We'll probably be finished the map by then too.

>I tried to google it
Absolute pottery.

>When's the match on again?
Hope you aren't Prinz.

>What strategies do you guys have for saving and organising images?
I sort my show or franchise, and then subdivide by character if necessary.

It's a play on the word "poetry", referencing a scene of George Lucas speaking about the poetic element of something in the Star Wars prequels (that wasn't really poetic at all)

I describe what I see and I put it as a filename, also for GAA Gals I just come up with some pun

>resit exam results tomorrow

*by show

>that wasn't really poetic at all
But it rhymed.

You do take a lot of foreign holidays which I'd imagine are pricey, I don't really spend my money at all so it's easy to build it up.

>Already have a job in mind?
Nothing specific, no.

Great OPs time.
youtube.com/watch?v=9d2iLvb3mwQ

>describe what I see and I put it as a filename
Putting a file name on thousands of images sounds tedious. You mustn't store that many?

>sort by show or franchise, and then subdivide by character if necessary
Same here, imagine it is what most do. Find the dragging them to their respective folders tedious a lot of the time, especially if there are only one or two images to be dropped into each folder.
One of the reasons why I don't typically save images from /éire/ threads, easier to get them from Sup Forums or a booru where I can get many going to the same folder at once.

So what did /éire/ do today?

A shit ton of folders that's probably too much to explain here. Reaction images are organised in folders corresponding to the emotion conveyed, if the folder has gotten too large and cannot be subdivided into folders representing differing emotional states under the same base emotion then I create subfolders for specific shows or subject matter within the folder, usually for media which is over-represented in the specific folder.

Thread Specific Images then deals with what aren't reaction images but don't fit into anything else. These would be things pertaining to shows, films, games, etc. like gifs and jokes and whatnot. This folder is starting to cannibalise some of the folders discussed below.

Everything else is divided between the oft forgotten Comic Strips folder, wallpapers and the like have their own mega folder which contains many sub folders for different shows and characters and Threads and Posts deals with screencaps though that hasn't seen much attention anymore since I don't save those as often as I used to.

Work. It was super fun... in a capitalist not really fun kind of way.
How about you?

Was going to go outside but the weather wasn't great. I can't remember anything else.

>tfw I look at my KanColle folder properties

>You do take a lot of foreign holidays which I'd imagine are pricey, I don't really spend my money at all so it's easy to build it up.
I do. The big ones cost about 1200, the ones like Moscow cost abotu 500-800. It's the main thing I look forward to and enjoy doing.
I have 11k in the bank at the moment but I'm too afraid to move out with it. Afraid I wont have enough disposable income to buy shit.

Are you happy being NEET? What do your parents think? I think mine would be really worried about me if I quit. My dads always been a hard worker and he hates the idea of me being unemployed.

>You mustn't store that many?
Well I mainly only use my OC's anyway and I'm not that into anime so I hardly ever save non-OC stuff
Went to a restaurant and then to a bar with some friends, it was a little boring desu

>organised in folders corresponding to the emotion conveyed
So are your Prinz images spread across folders instead of being in a single folder?

>rwby
That any good, either for images or the actual thing itself? Nice image nonetheless.

>Went to a restaurant and then to a bar
Do you work? I don't recall.

here lads

>Do you work?
I'm not employed no

>That any good, either for images or the actual thing itself?
Never watched it - didn't even know that was what the image was from.

Over ate again. drank an entire bottle of champagne again.

ha haaaa

Packed for a trip
Installed the Unity engine and played around with it for a bit
Bought some craft beer I've never had before
Got destroyed in Overwatch comp, lost about 9 games in a row
And now watching the last episode of FLCL before bed.

>I have 11k in the bank at the moment but I'm too afraid to move out with it. Afraid I wont have enough disposable income to buy shit.
You have an income, it only becomes a problem if you lost your job and in which case you could move back in couldn't you?

>Are you happy being NEET?
Yes, I used to feel too mentally tired every day to do much other than vegetate in games or on the internet. It's nice having things like energy, excitement and ambition back, I actually want to wake up in the morning and accomplish things now instead of just enduring another day.
>What do your parents think?
My mam is a bit peeved she can't get discounts from my old workplace anymore but otherwise they're happy I'm happy. I just told them I didn't enjoy the job and would take a gap year while I have the opportunity.

Did you enjoy it at least?

>I'm not employed no
So how do you afford the lifestyle you are accustomed to?

>Never watched it
Probably a load of shite anyways. Image might be worth looking into, as that one is quite good.

>entire bottle of champagne
How much did that set you back?

>So are your Prinz images spread across folders instead of being in a single folder?
No they're all in the "Pretty Pictures" folder, which was the best name I could come up with that folder. It encompasses all wallpapers and high quality art and is divided by series then characters. In some cases even studios get their own folder. As for Prinz, she has her folder in the Kancolle folder with additional sub-folders for NSFW and lewd images.

I have fun sure. Who doesn't enjoy nice food? I utterly hate not being skinny. There's not more shameful in my mind. It's appalling.
> it only becomes a problem if you lost your job and in which case you could move back in couldn't you?
I havent moved out yet lel.
>Packed for a trip
Where are you going?
>And now watching the last episode of FLCL before bed.
Is this your first time watching it? First time I watched it I didn't like it, second time I loved it. It's been about 5 years so I should watch it again. I bet I'd like it a lot more.
>How much did that set you back?
Nothing because I stole it from my brother.

>jaggy living the life
Stop tempting them with your NEET ways, reee.

>stole it from my brother
Thought you had stopped with the criminality.

That's a lot of division and subdivision desu. One might even call it long division.