Economists estimate the impact of Trump's policies on GDP

cnbc.com/2016/06/24/heres-why-trumps-economic-plan-would-spark-a-recession-moodys-mark-zandi.html
positionusfinance.com/social-media/24854-moody’s:-donald-trump-policies-will-cost-economy-trillions-in-gdp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_57U484l4

>9 million jobs lost
>biggest economic downturn since the great depression
>doubling the national debt

Topkek. Can't wait for this guy to become president

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny how they predict there will never be any economic turmoil despite the market going through consistend 7-15 year bubble cycles for the past 100 years.

Top Kek.

>Source: Moody's Analytics
Top kek indeed.

What is the x axis? Weeks? Years? Months?

I don't understand

(((Economists)))

>implying the GDP of a country is beneficial to anyone but the highest of Jews

Years. From 2016 onwards.

this

If you give them your manufacturing you win.

RARE

Hhaha what?? It will take 16 YEARS for any change to take place?? This is pure bull shit

Oh no if we don't do what the globalists want the globalists predict things will go badly.

Fuck off.

Daily reminder that Moodys is the same firm that gave fake AAA ratings to sub prime mortgage security dealers in the years preceding the liquidity crisis of 2008.

>9 million jobs lost
>biggest economic downturn since the great depression
>doubling the national debt

Oh you mean Obama?

Wow, they can predict GDP out 10 years?? I didn't know the economic models were so accurate considering they have failed to see every recession EVER.

How am I supposed to take 10 year economic projections seriously?

the brexit made the stocks crash harder than the 2008 financial crisis, but The Trumpster will set a new record

What's up with so many african flags on Sup Forums recently?

THE GOYIM KNOW

Wow its fucking nothing, let the jews burn

Seriously, those are the same asshole who said with 90% certainty that the UK would vote to remain.

Refugees from Europe. RIP EU

lets see their prediction of George W., then I will take them seriously

>Economists

kek

Fucking KIKES

Yes goyim, keep giving all that money to the Jews! With Trump's plan the goyim would get the money instead and that would be a recession for G-d's chosen people!

The same idiots that predicted the UK would be a barren wasteland and no one would want to trade with us by now? :^)

>pic related, trade deals proposed in the first week after the vote

Is that graph representative of China's economy or Mexico's?

No the 16 is 2016.

these the same people who said Enron was totally cool, you guys?

I'm not a fan of Trump, but let's be honest here, he hasn't released any in-depth information regarding his economic policies other than those that focus on China.

donaldjtrump.com/

Because of that, it would appear to me these economists would have to fill in a lot of blanks to come to any substantive conclusion.

>(((Economists)))
Sound like these fucks are Neo-Keynesian central bank worshipers

Wow, I'm fucking retarded. Disregard anything I say in this thread. except that it's bull shit

>A graph said it so it must be veritable information

His tax plan includes massive tax cuts for the rich and corporations and tariffs on Chinese goods.

The Tax cuts are what's creating the deficit and driving up the debt.

>economists
>getting anything right

l m f ao

>"Economists estimate"
So in other words, meaningless nonsense, scientistically dressed up as worth anyone's attention. Scientism is not science but its pretense. Are these the same economists who see nothing wrong with open borders?

These are LITERALLY the same economists that gave AAA ratings to bad loans and didn't forsee one of the largest bubbles and recessions in history

>economists

Yeah, same people who said 2008 was "perfectly okay, just some mild turbulence."

Fuck off.

Djibouti.......

I've been unable to find anything suggesting this on his website.

All the forecasts of it driving up the debt are assuming he keeps every fucking retarded part of the government running as is and never cuts anything. I'm sure thats what he intends to do.

you can trust merchant, goyim

Convinced me we #cruzmissile now

This. Also it's not like most people are benefiting from the economy as it is now.

>economists

Trump is giving massive tax cuts to the rich and the corporations , so they will benefit.

was in the middle of posting this but then i read your post

>Trump is giving massive tax cuts to the rich and the corporations , so they will benefit.

Yeah, that racist bigoted republican scum!!! How dare he help everyone in America, poor and rich!!!!! Let's just ignore all those companies already moving their HQ to lower tax rate countries and using wall street accountants to get away with paying 0% tax for 10+ years!!!!

The biggest lie currently perpetuated to the gullible masses is that Republicans are "wall street crooks" and Democrats are supposedly for "the people and minorities of America". Tell me which president's administration lowered interest rates to 0%, and KEPT interest rates there, for the past 8 years?

Educate yourself on interest rates, debt bubbles and hyper-inflation before you post again, you fucking $hillary faggot.

>economists

may as well be soothsayers. pointless profession.

trump's just trying to find an edge to beat clinton. He won't do any of the stuff he's talking about.

So you literally have to do nothing at all and the gdp will go up nearly half a trillion every year without the tiniest sign of a recession?

Those experts figured it out

(((Economic experts)))

Crash it again.

Rebuild it by helping the working class instead of artificially propping up the stock market

This.

Also when 90% of that GDP cut comes from the pockets of cronyists while the natives benefit from protectionism, who the fuck cares?

they're evolving

>implying gdp represents productive value
>implying the economists aren't bias
>implying I give a fuck

They say Sup Forums has changed I say that is a load of nonsense Sup Forums still recognizes the #1 (((enemy)))

>Republicans are "wall street crooks" and Democrats are supposedly for "the people and minorities of America".

All Republicans are Wall Street crooks. Some Democrats (eg Obama, Clinton) support Wall Street and some Democrates ( Warren , Bernie Sanders) oppose Wall Street.

Even with those low interest rates and tax cuts they got from Obama , Trump says he wants to cut their taxes even further. Its pretty clear who the Wall Street crooks are.

I really love people who "predict" things. Have any of these ever been right? Were pundits right about their predictions of Obama, or any other president? Why do people think they can predict the future?

>look everyone I made a graph
>it totally says trump is bad and hillary is good

Yep.

>muh economists
The same economists that anticipated all those lovely doctors and engineers from the middle east greatly helping europe's economy immediately?

The same ones who thought it would be the apocalypse if the leave campaign won?

>massive tax cuts for the rich
Actually, it looks like he's giving big tax cuts to the working and middle class, and that he's soaking the rich by eliminating $1.6 trillion in loopholes and exemptions that primarily benefit people who make more than $200,000 per year.

>some Democrates ( Warren , Bernie Sanders) oppose Wall Street

>Both want to transfer all due power to the big federal government, which is already, and will continue to be, corrupted by wall street
>implying Warren isn't a wall street shill already, talking about """college debt crisis""" while making $400,000 for teaching a single shit class @ harvard

Like I said, biggest lie ever perpetuated. EVERY REPUBLICAN, and EVERY DEMOCRAT, is a wall street shill. The whole system needs to burn to the fucking ground, and start over. But continue with your blind faith of your "progressive" heroes. They'll gladly fuck you and your family's future over if it meant a few more bucks into the pockets of their (failed) solar industry buddies.

>Trump brings back all the jobs
>3rd world has no jobs goes bankrupt
>1st world has a lot of jobs at $15/hr
>Companies can't afford $15/hr
>Companies go bankrupt
>Nobody has jobs
>Trump's policies destroy the planet
Nice job Sup Forums you damned us all for your meme president

OH GOD

THEY'LL BE LIKE S-S-SWIZERLAND!!!

OROROROR N-NORWAY!!!!!

A COMPLETE HELLSCAPE!

Lol, wrong thread. Fucked that one up.

We're waiting for you Djibouti

I found an equally credible graph

Drumpf absolutely btfo, it's over

Based Dijo, there is thread waiting for you!

>America is going to GGRRRROOOOOOOOOOWWWW

Ahhahahhahahahaaahahaa

> Only a small part of that is paid for so you get very large budget deficits and much higher government debt—on top of an economy that's already at full employment,

> on top of an economy that's already at full employment,

> at full employment,

who is it again who takes this guy's opinion on economics seriously?

Even if those (((economists))) are right, I'd still much rather have him than Hillary.

(((economists)))

I can't find a job anywhere. Fuck East Texas. I'm going to have to take a shitty low paying job or move...

(((Economists)))

> "The errors in Zandi's analysis are profound," Trump campaign senior policy advisor Stephen Miller wrote in a statement released to CNBC.

>"Closing the trade gap with China would create millions of jobs, as would lowering taxes, unleashing energy production, streamling regulations, and ending the fiscal drain of open borders," Miller added.

>Zandi, however, responded that his study is "error free."

> heres a giant variable you didn't seem to account for in your estimation, -one- variable that could completely change the outcome of your analysis 180degrees. you made no mention of this factor or it's potential impact. doesn't this trivialize your methods as potentially ungrounded?

> no. it is completely perfect and error free. don't worry about thinking of ways it is not perfect, because it is, and you will only be wasting your time.

oh yeah guys, this is a """scientist"""

>massive tax cuts for the rich

It's amazing how many times this lie by omission has been repeated over the last 16 years and the demoniggers are never fucking called on it.

this is huge if proven true

bump for this

Looks like the globalists didn't learn shit from their anti-Brexit campaign

seems fake

yuuuuuuuge and equally if not more credible.

Dis yo booty

No its clear the rich are getting way more cash back under his tax plan.

I like the part where it is almost perfectly linear

>tax cuts lead to economic collapse
said no one ever before now.

>cut taxes
>cut the $100b net expense of illegals
>????
>profit

does that count people's income tax or businesses also since tax incentives are usually used to cut corporate taxes not income tax

>Second 20%
>Middle 20%
>Fourth 20%
>All located in solid middle class territory
>All getting triple or quadruple their income back under Trump instead of Bush.

>Top 1%
>Gets barely above double

The "Next 15%" & "Next 4%" get a huge advantage, I agree, but these people are not the ultra rich. They are upper middle class / entry-level rich people who live in nice gated communities, go to restaurants on a weekly basis, and drive a nice mercedes/bmw. But they don't own luxury jets, multiple vacation homes in the bahamas, MULTIPLE ferraris/lambos and shit like usual "rich" people.

also, he already said his tax cut numbers were low ball starting positions so that they could go up during the legislative process.

which is basically Obama's biggest failing as a politician, his complete inability to haggle.

he comes to the table and his first offer is something that he thinks is a nice compromise. because he's weak and has no idea how to make deals.

Even if this were 100% true, economics is not the only consideration. A country has to protect its borders, it's culture and it's rule of law or it will be eaten from within. A short term economic downturn would be an ok tradeoff for increased protectionism, better trade deals, more long term domestic jobs, better security, less cultural heterogeneity and a slowdown in the influx of 3rd world shits kins who refuse to work and conform.

>Source: Moody
What's wrong with Moody's Analytics?

NEETs being sent back to their home cunts by their african parents

(((economists)))