Seriously, the bullying against Mexican members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Mexican members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Mexicans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Mexican man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Cucknadians or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful huge as fuck country? The Welsh get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Americas.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Mexican man a "beaner" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Meixican man that they are "beaners"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Go onn..

Hello there, beaner. Would you like some fries with all of that salt?

They have chosen the path of their own destruction. Sit down, protect yourself and enjoy the shitshow

Mexicans are ok, it's (((liberals))) that are the problem.

BUILD MEME

>ripping off El Salvador
>

stop being poor you piece of shit

>El Salvador ripping off Russia
>

Step on a lego you shill piece of shit.

Mixtec > Zapotec > Mexica

TL:DR Posting Mexican mansions now.

If pride in your nation genuinely gets damaged by banter on the internet, you never had that much pride to begin with m8

Ya callate pendejo...

have words online hurt you that much lol?

7-0

Nah Mexico deserves more hate

Fuck off Paco. construcción de muro

You can't take pride in your country because it is a murderous shithole with a history of being a murderous shithole and instead of chaning the status quo you bitch on user boards about it.

Amigo, I have nothing against your cultures, that goes for also any Latin/South American countries and any other Hispanic countries. You are blessed with the icon of Tuco. You should be proud.

What tosh did you just bloody well say about me, you little europhile? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the UK Independence Party, and I’ve been involved in numerous public raids on Brussels, and I have over 300 election victories. I am trained in electoral warfare and I’m the top orator in the entire UK Political system. You are nothing to me but just misguided pro-european. I will respectfully defeat you in a bloody good, patriotic election the likes of which has never been seen before this side of WW2, mark my words. You think you can get away with such poppycock under the guise of parliamentary privilege? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of volunteer leafleters across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some leaflets, you teetotal buffoon. The political earthquake that wipes out the outdated little thing you call the cosy Westminster bubble. I'm winning Thanet South, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outdrink you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just at my local pub. Not only am I extensively trained in well-crafted oratory speeches, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kent UKIP branch, and the allowance of the European Parliament and I will use it to its full extent to overturn the Dublin Treaty and the Maastrict Treaty, you little Junker-phile. If only you could have known what would happen when you “cleverly” decided to exclude me from the election debates, maybe you would have held a free and fair referendum on our membership of the European Union. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now the UKIP fox is in the Westminster henhouse, you career politician. I will unleash the People's Army all over you and you will concede defeat to it. God save the Queen, good chap.

You messin' with the wrong person, you fucking disgusting nigger.

>Mexicans
>White

>Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since the British are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
>Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Cucknadians or Beaners? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful small as fuck country? The Welsh get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the United Kingdom.
>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
>Would you call a British man a "Racist Brexiter" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are "xenophobic"? Would you say those words to your fellow shitskin brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
>Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Hey Jose, I've written several such posts about Mexicans before, and they're mostly in jest. Now I love Mexicans, I learned Spanish from Mexicans working a blue collar job, but I gotta say that it sounds like you need to gain some testicular fortitude and deal with it because nobody cares about your hurt feelings.

Mexican architecture is so beautiful.

Wow we really need to fill our 1st world countries with Mexican intellectuals, I want a house like that!

Mexicans are filthy people in every sense of the word.

Did you know Mexicans wipe their asses with their bare hands and then they just smear the shit on the wall?

No toilet paper. They don't even wash their hands!

And then they EAT with their hands!

Filthy nasty people

>Did you know Mexicans wipe their asses with their bare hands and then they just smear the shit on the wall?
>No toilet paper. They don't even wash their hands!

This is not true and you know it

Sage
Spam

itt we post american women

cand handle the bantz? go back to guatemala.

Shouldn't you be building a Wall right now Pedro? It isn't going to build itself you know, I mean, what is the US even paying you for?

PROMINENT MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS

You shouldn't be using the internet, Mohammed. The sharia police is gonna fine your ass.

It has to be jealousy.

Mexico is one of the few countries on earth that is making slow steady progress.

First world nations like the US and Canada are already lost, their children are indoctrinated beyond their wildest nightmares and once the common core generation enters the workforce it would be too late to do anything about it.

The biggest problem is that even hardcore nationalists and right wingers constantly turn the blind eye towards all the shit their own nation is doing, specially Americans. They rather pretend the CIA isn't fucking up the entire world in favor of jews that want white people extinct, they rather blame wetbacks from crossing the border instead of their own government that gifts them money and rewards for breeding like rats, that their own religion is going down the shitter because their youth traded traditionalism of degeneracy, that their future looks even browner than ours, that their men went from battle-hardened veterans to literal cucks and cowards, that all while their women fuck around with niggers with IQs lower than gorillas then force the government into financing their unwanted mongrel children lives. And its all their own governments doing.

This hate is nothing but a defense mechanism since in literally any other time in history it would've been impossible to destroy entire nations from the inside this quickly.

They are scared of doing anything at all because the jews that own their lives would only have it easier to get rid of them.

And soon Mehmets will take over Europe. Latin America (proud bearers of european heritage) is gonna save the world from the Muslim menace.

You people actually have a decent amount of fundemental advantages heading to the future. You're mostly racially homogeneous which is a god send in of itself, you're country hasn't been completely poisoned by Marxism, the (((elites))) don't really care about your country which is good.

The problem is that your people don't feel like they have a purpose and then there's a communist side to you guys as well.

>Construction of wall

World renowned American """grammar""""

Problem is both Mexico and Canada have a lot of shit[posters due to recent politial events.

When Trump started running, a lot of Mexicans knew they could rustle jimmies by talking shit about Trump, and the USA in general, so as a result Sup Forums has turned against Mexican posters.

Similar deal with Canada. When Trudeau got elected and started spousing SJW bullshit, many Canadian shitposters knew they could rustle jimmies by pretending to be liberals, so as a result Sup Forums has turned against Canadian posters.

The bullying of Canada is never over, user.

This.

This whole thread is a b8 thread.

>community
SCREW OFF To

This

Shut up Paco, now make me a taco.

Wait, wasn't this pasta created by a Sven ?

Biggest contributors my ass. Unless you count every other "LE DRUMPF BTFO" thread

cool proxy

Messi resigns

It's a meme you dumb faggot.

I think I hate spics more than I do even niggers and Muslims.

You beaners are thieves and liars and somehow think you're white

>Seriously, the bullying against Mexican members of this community is getting way out of hand

Fuck off, beaner.