Does your significant other share your interest in cinema?

Does your significant other share your interest in cinema?

No, she is more into musicals and ballet. Me? I'm a Tarantino guy.

>Me? I'm a Tarantino guy

>Me? I'm a Tarantino guy

>Me I'm a tarantula guy

*oops almost forgot my fedora

is the foot in the ice bucket supposed to represent cold feet, like your gf is getting cold feet about agreeing to watch a movie she finds boring, or do women actually do this?

nah I'm not gonna do it

>"Who is that guy?"
Fuck me that's annoying. Just watch the fucking film holy shit

Why the fuck would you get a girlfriend who's a complete pleb? Today my girlfriend asked me if we could watch 1967's Branded to Kill.

That applies to all my male friends desu

Not sure if you are autistic or trolling but the image is >implying that girls have cold feet and will poke you with them under the covers as you are trying to concentrate on kino.

I don't have a gf but if I did she'd probably be an embryo.

Why are you touching their feet, faggot?

Mines about to do a phd and knows more technical shit than me so thats nice

we watch a lot of good kino together and thankfully she is the only person left on earth without a smartphone

faggot

It represents the movie being so boring that she's getting cold feet about marrying OP

Maybe Cosmo was right, maybe they aren't a good match...

She is 30 but never ever watched movies.
She liked Sunshine but no Moon, she liked Neverending Story and Mad Max but no Harry Potter and Ash vs Evil Dead.
She liked Mononoke Hime but didn't like the "second" season of Sword Art Online, the one on Alfheim.
She liked The Dark Night

We are currently watching Daredevil.

What else should I see with her? Was thinking on Dragonheart, MAYBE GoT.

she hates movies. we usually just fuck instead of watching what's on.

Her interest isn't as ridiculously obsessive as mine but she definitely loves movies. We recently took a trip to another city mostly so that we could go see Silence and Toni Erdmann in a theater.

had a gf once with much better taste than me
basically she watched all those kinos you guys can't shut up about and directors I never heard of

felt very bad

Why didn't you try to improve yourself by joining her in her kino hunting?

Holy shit This thread is normies central

the movies were actually really good if I made it past the "this shit looks weird and boring, also, what the fuck is this country" phase

but it was still very hard

you can't just switch/change your taste like that

>30
Gross.

I am so fortunate that my gf also really likes movies. Not as much as me but she is understanding of my obsessiveness. Also seems like she is okay with the fact that I am a fuck up and she will likely be the only one with a good career as we age.

My girlfriend's favorite movie is The Fountain

Is she patrician?

No.

>Also seems like she is okay with the fact that I am a fuck up and she will likely be the only one with a good career as we age.

Prepare to be dropped. You probably won't even see it coming.

Your gf is probably fucking some hipster chads on the side m8

She proposed to me a month ago.

I know it's impossible for you to realize because you are likely a brainwashed dummy, but some people have values beyond your sad little bourgeois perspective.

Deev?

>Me? I'm a Tarantino guy.

Unless she's fat (she probably is) then she's going to leave you user.

You sound like you have a very sad little life my man.

It's okay, you'll get a gf some day. Maybe.

I got myself a fat girlfriend who is going to medical school. If looks fade, might as well get a run-down model from the start.

>implying normies actually go on reddit

she tries, bless her
i only indulge her at the cinema since it's the only time i know she won't pull out her phone non-stop or try to have sex when she gets bored
she still sometimes tries to talk to me in showings and i've had to shush her on occasion

just a bit of banter

>You sound like you have a very sad little life my man.

Nah, it's going pretty great. Can't say the same for you and Snorlaxina over there.

>She proposed to me

kek enjoy getting a strap-on in the butt while she makes all the decisions you sissy

>Snorlaxina

This is probably one of the most cringeworthy, hilariously sad attempts at humour I have ever seen on this board and that is truly saying something. You sound so amazingly autistic.

>having a blanket, and fucking ice for your feet
Nobody actually does this.

Have you ever kissed a girl?

>being this mad

Enjoy being a kept man on jabba the hutt's chain

My bf will pretty much watch anything with me

Man oh man this place is embarrassing

yeah ur mum fagit

I'm not the one marrying a landwhale with a career

my gf honestly makes me look like a pleb
i watch a decent amount of stuff but she's seen way more movies than i have. her favorite movie is rashomon

>a Kurosawa movie as a fave

still a pleb mate

BTK sucks, Suzuki is the definition of all style no substance

NORMIES FUCK OFF!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if her feet are cold then you should be on your knees servicing them

there's nothing wrong with getting pegged

>tfw a huge pleb and only watch movies made before 1990 because of ur gf

My gf watched all 5 hours of Das Boot with me and a friend yesterday evening, in one sitting.

Said she liked it, she didn't use her phone really the whole time, usually has ultranormie tastes so not sure what happened there.

I like the fact that you just assumed my age. I'm 42.
Thanks for the response, I may watch Gross with her.
Happy fapping tonight.

>10 minutes into the movie
>Who is that guy?
>Where are they?
>Who is this guy now?
>Why are they doing that?

>42 and watching SAO

Yeah, but his Filipino mail order bride is 30. He sure showed us.

Ive only dated two girls and none of them were like this so I always shrugged at people complaiing about the phone thing

then I started living with my current roommate. holy fucking hell. he never leaves his phone and is always asking questions. Ive recently gotten more direct with him like "well you were on your phone when they explained that part, so" and not even answer his question.

>they pick a movie
>sit on their phone for two hours
>as the credits come up say
>That was great
I once knew a girl who would read the last 15 pages of a book, if the ending was good she'd read it from the start
Fucking unbelievable

>Film starts
>Back of a guys head comes into shot from out of the shadows
>Who is he? Is he the badguy? Whats he doing? Does he die? Why isnt anything happening? This film is scary, you said it wasnt a horror! Is he famous? I dont like this film, its too weird.
>00:00:15

Every. Fucking. Film.

Do you guys wonder if your own personalities are deficient if these are the types of people you attract?

I've been talking about my mother and sister the entire thread

Women are all plebs with zero attention spans, and the ones who arent are usually try-hard hipster bores.

We dont get with them for their taste in films.

Give us your top 10.

I 100% guarantee that you have shit taste in films.

If you don't reply then we'll know you're a pleb.

It's worse when someone """enables""" them. Then you have 2 people talking the whole kino, one person asking dumb questions and the other explaining the scene they missed 5 seconds ago.

Are you fucking kidding or are you just a child? Holy shit what kind of people do you surround yourself with?

I hate my current gf and I don't even find her attractive anymore. Due to several circumstances I can't break up with her yet though. Everytime I look at her I want to smash her face in with a tire iron. When we have sex I hit her really hard and choke her until she makes me stop. I've started to leave bruises. I'm afraid one of these times I won't stop. Worst of all she says the prequels are better than the original trilogy and her favorite TV show is Rupaul's Drag Race. If she caught on fire in front of me right now I'd push her out the door so she wouldn't burn the furniture and the fire could get more oxygen. If any of you incels want her please come take her, I swear I won't put up a fight.

Yes but what did her "friend" Jamal think of it?

This poor fucking virgin. Jesus Christ. This is one of the most basic interactions a guy has with a chick, and they usually start in junior high.

My God. I honestly can't believe there are men over the age of 18 who haven't experienced this.

>"hey user, let's watch a movie!"
>falls asleep 30 minutes in

I like knowing the amount of girls "tricked" into watching the Revenant because Leo was in it

Been there, she's sadly my wife though.

My bf and I like capeshit

>begs me to watch the harry potter movies with her because she wasn't allowed to watch them as a kid (religious latina family)
>we go buy the bluray set of the 8 movies
>mfw i sat throught EIGHT movies of the dullest movie franchise ever and she literally, no exaggeration, fell asleep during each one after 20-40 minutes but then begged and insisted (and succed) to get me to watch the next one with her

Woah woah woah, taking responsibility for the type of people you associate with? Let's not get crazy now!

>"hey user, let's watch a movie!"
>starts touching my dick 10 minutes in

>succed

Post pics of latina temptress, and allow me to also be succed by her. I have many drachma sell me your woman.

>significant other

>Lay down in bed to watch a movie together
>Spooning
>She starts grinding her ass against me dick within ten minutes
>Commence to fucking

In seven years I don't think we've watched a single movie all the way through unless one of us had the flu or something. We always end up fucking and have to rewind it.

I haven't experience it and I'm 20.

>I'm 42.
Gross.

we watched the departed last night and half way through she asked me who costello was. i told her jack nicholson. i could tell she didn't know who that is or what was going on.

Mine's willing to watch anything.

one girl I dated wanted to watch Secretary and Hard Candy

I've been sitting here for twenty minutes trying to figure out a way to tell you filthy goddamn normies how much this thread has pissed me off and I just can't find the correct words to tell you how much I hate you. Why do you get to have gfs and I don't?

MIO? SOY UNO HOMBRE TARANTINO

She has to cool down her feet to sub-freezing temperatures so she can touch you with them to annoy you.

>when youre trying to watch kino and this bitch gets a bucket of ice for her feet

>significant other
I want to die

Haha true oh wait I don't have a girlfriend

Feet rubbing?

>There are people posting here who are over 18 years old and haven't had sex and think their opinion matters

Mine watches anime with me and tries to touch my penis. Fuckin bitch I am trying to show you Berserk.