ITT: Sup Forums Parenting Tips

post em

holy fuckin shit

I just want to quietly kill people like carlos.

Not because I have to, I just need to.

Some part of me thinks about how much I'd enjoy that watery kazoo sound when I jam a knife in his neck.

What in the goddamned fuck

someone post that webm of that nigger kicking the shit out of some kid that puked in the living room

Somebody needs to start avenging these dead
or beaten white children.

Also, dead or maimed white children thread.

WTF that has to be fake

It is

*tips fedora*

On a parallel topic. Why don't more men murder their ex-wives? Like those billionaires who divorce and their sit around do-nothing wife, who has never worked a day in her life, gets half of the money the man made. Why doesn't he murder her? Or even get more creative with it (he is a billionaire after all), he could do some crazy shit like get a doppelgänger altered with plastic surgery to impersonate her after he kills the original. Or in relation to ghetto coal burners, why doesn't the ex-husband pay a random gang banger to shoot her in the face and frame it as gang violence?

>2016
>Getting married to women instead of making a fortune and having children with 5 different surrogates of the highest genetic caliber (keeping only the makes) and raising them to be Übermensch through a rigorous mental and physical training program from birth while isolating them from the rest of the world as to not corrupt their mind.
>ISHYGDDT

Those are African niggers though. Do you really expect anything more?

It isn't.

can someone post pictures of that white swedish girl which supported race mixing and got raped by a nigger ?

This concludes my image dump, as it is just
to infuriating to continue. Every day another
white person ends up murdered, raped or
disabled thanks to a Black.

I do not believe it is possible to to create some
sort of mediated peace with the black
community. I believe our racial groups are
simply to different to co-exist side by side.
I believe white separation is the only solution
to this race problem.

Shit, this is real?
There's a lot of information like that.

>no suspects
Who are those fine griods then

this honestly makes me really sad. I feel awful for this poor girl, really sucks.

Any service could be contacted to make sure this kid is safe from that nignog and her "mom" ?

Apparently she still has her dad. Why isn't the dad the only person having custody of this kid ?

They often do. They are just smart enough not to get caught.

See white people dont tell others about their crimes. Therefore they are rarely caught and even more rarely convicted. It's not that difficult to get away with crimes especially if you are willing to keep you mouth shut.

Guys did you even read the comment thread? The "little" girl is 14 and still tries to sleep with her mother and step father.

It looks like he's the only one trying to create boundaries and discipline after years of sub-par single mother parenting.

See this is why we need Jesus

too obvious

you think they banged?

saw this posted earlier

did anyone contact authorities? probably not too hard and it's completely warranted in a situation like this. or is this not even real?

Good Lord...

Can we just destroy the entire earth?

>they're just like us

I bet the jews don't even buy the shit they're selling.

Why just Carlos? I think Stacey and Carlos are both equally disgusting and they sort of deserve each other since they're both punishment for each other.

What outrage? White people deserve every bit of it.

We will not rest until every single white girl has a dark dick inside of her and a mixed baby to match.

Motherfuck whites.

it's fake guys but there's probably hundreds of these situations

>thinking a billionaire ever has to give half his money to a woman

righggghhhhttt

beautiful culture

why can't whites have culture

if it's fake it is a crime to do so

aw? do your butt hurt?

>buying shit you sell

think about what you just said

Is it really though? Got a source?

Could somebody translate this? Im not talking Neger.

wtf i hate black people now

>Carlos
>black
Argentinian confirmed

Shut your mouth you dirty spic.

If they did there wouldn't be any more Jews

Did the real father kill himself after reading this on the goybook?

I'd say there's a 50/50 chance.

Of course it's fake

You'd think if he wanted his daughter, had a place and a steady job he could easily get custody of his kid from this post. Makes me wonder how much the real dad even wants the kid.

>rigorously trainig your kids instead of actually loving them
>fucking them in the head when they have no fun or child hood.
enjoy your future Micheal Jacksons, and Commodus'

poor guy..... probably his wife cheated on him and hid the kids. That girl lacks a father figure, which is why she's trying to be friendly with the nigger her Mom likes so much
>you will never adopt a young pretty white girl and teach her to live a healthy, righteous life

The black guy indicated he commited violence against the little girl simply because of this. He may of not meant it literally.

Regardless, him, his GF and their group of friends go on to talk about the little girl, her breasts, how she may want to see the guy's black cock. He also talks like a no class piece of shit and demands his white GF brings him cigarettes, while simultaneously calling her a slut.

Class act.