Best comedy show

Best comedy show

prove me wrong

Laying in bed right now watching it wrapped in a blanket, its the most comfy comedy of all time

Pro tip. I can't

Even with Season 4 being as bad as it was, it's still probably the best TV comedy.

>"comedy"

what did he mean by that

just rewatching s4. It is still hillarious.

Arrested Development is complete shit.

It's Always Sunny is great, but not consistent.
Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best comedy show of all time.

IASIP and Arrested are GOAT

Curb panders to autists because of the autism of Larry David, its actually not funny to normal-functioning people

AD is complete shit.

They did that same joke where they show 2 people talking, then slowly zoom out to reveal a 3rd person like 7,000 times.

Best show in generations would like to have a word

Sunny is retarded crap
EVERYBODY SHOUTHING HOW FUNNY HAHAHA

it's probably too convulated for your simple mind

tfw cant watch any episode because iv already seen every episode about 10 time, i can barely crack a smile

They only ever did that three times in one episode, which literally was the joke, that they did it three times in one episode

Where was the comedy? There was no laugh track so I didn't know when to laugh.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HARD BOILED EGGS

I 100% agree with this. It really fucking sucks they didnt continue the series back in the 2000's. While season 4 wasnt terrible, it just feels too different.

IASIP, the office, community, etc dont even come close.

If i enjoy this and IASIP, what other shows should i watch?
not a fan of The Office, is 30 Rock any good?

Curb is great but it sticks to the same strict formula every episode to the point where it becomes boring to watch if binged

Have you only seen the last 3 seasons of It's Always Sunny? It's bad now.

See, when I see screenshots from AD it's funny, but actually watching it in action it does nothing.

Binging is retarded.

12th is pretty good so far
never really understood the hate for 11th either

10 was the only one i really felt lacking a lot

Lucille>Buster>Tobias>GOB>George Sr >>>POWER GAP>>>Maybie>Michael>George Michael

S11 has one of the best episode of them all, Mac & Dennis Move To The Suburbs, although my personal fave is from Frank's Pretty Woman in s7 (best season)

Community has some surprise laughs, although it's cheesy as fuck (think sincere Stan from SP monologues) and has a lot of 2ironic4u pop culture references.

Chang is fucking hilarious though, I could watch a crazy chink getting up to shenanigans all day.

The thick of it is good aswell if you enjoy watching people act like completely egotistical, morally weak pieces of shit. You don't really need to know much about British Politics but a brief look over some wikipedia articles would help.

Him and Her is great comfy slacker TV, basically about two NEETS and their relationship. The writing is surprisingly good and it is reminiscent of a play in the later seasons in terms of it's pacing. Delivers pathos and some genuine heartfelt moments without feeling cheesy or over done.

And watch the original Office if you haven't already. It completely shits on the US version.

I just marathoned the first episode. I don't know if I should continue

S11 is great, but 9 and 10 were spotty.
12 has been terrible outside of Wolf Cola.

30 Rock is probably the only television show besides the Simpsons that can rival AD on sheer number of successful jokes per episode.

I really didn't like wolf cola... I did like Frank Dennis and Dee's stuff but the MMA shit felt weird to me and I didn't really enjoy it. When I heard fight milk was coming back I thought I would love it as those episodes were great before.

I think the water park episode is the best one so far, making dennis a murderer was ok.

>I just marathoned the first episode. I don't know if I should continue
>marathoned
>episode

Lizzie?

>marathoned the first episode

hownew.ru

Thanks, i was actually thinking about starting The Thick of It recently

I guess ill give 30 Rock a shot too.

Community always looked meh to me

Married With Children
Black Adder
Scrubs

This show is my all time favorite

>it's a tip episode

Get the fuck out of here.

So because of this one instance, its shit?
You have the taste of a retard.
Seriously, you're probably just retarded.
Like...really retarded.

>(((Areddit Developshit)))

No, that goes to Cheers. But all great shows

>guys am i cool yet

clearly your taste is superior user

Are you the Russian hacker?

Until there are shows about slowly torturing women until they die, there will be no funny shows.

I thought what they did with fight milk was hilarious, Mac saying "there's nothing like the feeling of dominating other men". Felt classic, could've been a season 2 or 3 episode.

I felt like the water park episode fell flat outside of Dennis and the little girl, and Making a Dennis a Murder was boring. Sitcom episode was almost good.

>what is futurama
I know it can be pretty fedora and gets annoying with the "because science xD" but you can't deny it's god tier.