How was beatrix kiddo allowed to carry a katana in a flight ?

How was beatrix kiddo allowed to carry a katana in a flight ?

uh... you don't get to bring a katana

It's Japan

She flew business class

This.

everyone has a katana

takes place before 9/11

>there are people posting on Sup Forums too young to remember convenient air travel and being able to bring weapons on board

>flying from japan
>japanese airlines
>carrying priceless Japanese sword
>created by legendary Japanese swordmaker

I don't know how she managed it, user.

JAL best airline

New airline policies allow for a Katana to be substituted in lieu of a person to satisfy the no single tickets policy adopted from our nation's cinemas.

>takes place before 9/11

It takes place in 2003 and besides that 9/11 wasn't the first terrorist hijacking incident that ever happened, you weren't allowed to bring weapons even before 9/11

This

>Be 18, slapped an air hostesses ass I was crushing on during a 6 hour flight when she bent over, she just blushed and laughed it off

If I did it now i'd be in jail

You can bring on items like swords if you can argue they're antiques or priceless although they'd normally be asked to be stored in a sealed box

It's a film though

people act like 9/11 was the start of history

Even in like 80s you could bring a fucking pistol on board with no fucks given

You raped her, you terrorist.

> looks out the window
> it's a godzilla miniature of tokyo

and it's the sword that broke your immersion user?

XD damn bro thats cool!

I can't even tell if you're trolling...

It's a joke, user. All of the seats have holster things for katanas.

It's a special katana-friendly airline. Look, everyone on the flight has a katana.

>It's a joke, user.

Is the national security of america, the cradle of western civilisation and the land of the heroes and the brave, a joke to you ?

uh... yes? should i love it or leave it, sir?

>uh... yes?

Your in a list, son

Tarantino is hack and a poor copycat that dumbs down good concepts and americanizes them for average american plebs.

what was the point of censoring her name in vol. 1 other than to be quirky?

its a movie within the world of pulp fiction/res dogs/etc

the kill bill movies and along with deathproof are kinos within kinos, as in they are movies that characters from other tarantino films would go see in their free time down at the cineplex
they are movies that characters from his films would also star in
for example, kill bill is a movie that was a concept adapted from a failed television show pilot called "fox force five" starring an actress mia wallace who also portrays beatrix kiddo in the kill bill movies

the reason why she is allowed to carry a sword on the flight is simply because she is in a movie..
a movie made in a universe where ultraviolence is the norm
the reason for that, normalized hyperviolence, is because in that universe movies have brought people together... to kill
in that universe hitler didnt die in a bunker by cyanide tablet
he was perforated by two jewish soldiers with thompson machine guns in the balcony of a movie theater while the rest of the nazi party burned to death down below

violence and pop culture are even more intertwined than in our reality because of it

they dont question things like "why does she have a sword on a plain?" because america is not a country to be fucked with, especially americans

its a shared universe that sees violence as a normal everyday thing so they have to amp it up when they make their movies which explains the ridiculous amount of blood splatter and etc

the world may never know

It's pulp genre you fucking retards.

Anything goes.

>takes place before 9/11

Why do you kids today think that everything pre 9/11 was some kind of wild west where there were no rules?

>there are fags on this board that don't know about the Tarantinoverse and its many connections

fucking plebs

THIS IS KAH TAN AH

They don't call him Tarankino for nothing.

I genuinely loved Death Proof when it came out and it is unironically one of my top 3 Tarankinos.

well i mean it is very good so i can see why

Came here to post this.

well youre a dumb faggot and wrong lol

read a thread entirely before posting, newfag redditcancer scum

prevents ideas from being repeated and exchanges like this from happening

and seriously what kind of a pointless shitpost is
>hur dur i came here to post this
what are you adding to the conversation other than making yourself look dumb?