Audience has a heart attack from laughter

Pls clap

*audience shits itself*

...or as i like to call him....
He Who Must Not Be Named!

*audience cheers*

>vagina vagina Donald Trump fox news

American """""comedy""""", everyone.

Trump is actually acting very ridiculous as a president.

So... Donald Trump...
>autictic screeching in the distance
has
>autistic screeching intensifies
small
>autistic screeching is deafening
hands
>trump posts a tweet

*audience whoops*
*clapping*

H O T
O
T

O P I N I O N
P
I
N
I
O
N

Donald Trump white people

hahahaha

LOL

These threads are literally the same thing
>so.. liberals...
>BOOO

>n-no u

>enforcing the U.S. laws is fascism

really makes u think

He's become pathetic.

Ever since he tried to legitimize BLM, with the BLM founder sitting in his chair during the show spouting retarded lies, he will forever be a fucking loser cuck to me.

Don't even try to talk sense to these basement dwellers. I voted for Trump, but let me tell you. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

BLM as a founder?
Funny thing is BLM set the entire country ablaze in 2016 and they give this guy a front row seat on talkshows but the alt-right retard who does jack shit gets punched and everyone jerks off to it.
Spencer is controlled opposition of the worst kind and I hope he disappears, BUT. There's a disgusting double standard in there.

I mean, Colbert, Maher, Meyers, Leibowitz and other late night comedians have always been known as respected and well-read geopolitical and history experts, am I right?

>see commercial for new ep of Daily Show
>has to do with those protesters at the airport
>"Let me get this straight; people are angry at the airport, for something other than being at the airport? Welcome to Trump's America"

C O M E D Y
O
M
E
D
Y

Don't lump Maher in with the rest of them.
I still have a soft spot for the jackass.

He literally said on national TV 3 weeks ago he was afraid Trump might put a hit on him. He said "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!" dozens of time on air after the election. He's a fake tough guy.

>Trump might put a hit on him.

Honestly this isn't entirely unreasonable.

I don't care. I like him for the same reason I like Trump, the guy's a madman and he has his own ideas and sticks to them. His is not some textbook liberal agenda, and he diverts from the PC quite a bit.

>makes promises
>follows through
The nerve of the guy!

lmgtfy.com/?q=black lives matter founder

wow, sup with this projection lad?

I like his humour and all, but that audience is pure cancer. Nearly makes the show unwatchable.

Colbert himself, sometimes looks pissed at them.

I wonder if a majority of folks that voted for him thought his antics were just some act to raise a ruckus to get publicity and all that and if he won he'd sort of mellow out.

Its no lie that Trump has been acting very unorthodox and almost child-like to a certain extent.
It's understandable that people feel unsafe with someone like that at the tippy top of government.

I think that one of the reasons people also dislike him is that heads of state usually take on a stern father/mother figure type of role where as Trump seems more like a angry teen at times.

>we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* WHYTE BOI!

But liberals hate stern father figures

lol hi Sup Forums

what the fuck is this?

ugly tranny but i gotta say i liked david duchovny as denise in twin peaks, really sexy.

AYYO DON'T RUN AWAY FROM YO PRIVILEGE WHYTE BOI!

*SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

I'd rather Dan Rather recite me poetry on the topic of Hillary's labia.

MMM-MMM AMMA HAVIN YO COFFEE YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* U MAD WHYTE BOI?! *SMACKS LIPS*

*SMACKS LIPS* OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ FUGGIN KANGS YO WE FUGGIN MAYDE WHYTE PEOPLE NOW WE FUGGIN KILL YO ASS YO! *SMACKS LIPS* *ALLAHU ACKBARS*

haha op! thread never gets old

what did he mean by this?

he is the worst one

So what? Did he give up his chair to this nigger as part of "shut up whites only us blacks get to speak" blm meme?

nigger

I'm quite glad that those dipshits aren't really active here.
The only antics I've heard of in this country was a couple protests of one ploicd shooting of a guy ignoring commands and advancing on them with a raised hammer from literally like 2 metres away. WAH WHY DEY NO SHOOT HIM IN DA LEG DAS RAYCISS A BLOO BLOO BLOO!

for people that don't like Trump they sure give him a lot of attention.

They really have no choice. He is the goddamn fucking president.

this is to perfect.

Remember when Colbert stood up to the neocons instead of dickriding them? What happened to that guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco

Yeah, but I think his point is that they've been giving him tons of attention for about 2 years now. They gave him all the publicity they could ever want. Partially because Trump is good for ratings, but also because the Clinton campaign deliberately promoted Trump during the Republican nomination race because they thought he would be the easiest Republican to beat. They told their friends in the media to give Trump more airtime and attention than the other candidates.

Because how on earth could Hillary ever lose to Trump?

Precisely

>Trump admin shilling for an Iran war
>Iran is the number one enemy of the Sunni terrorists that everyone is angry about

How is Stephen dick riding the war fanatics?

Is this some weird copypasta? I saw the same exact post on Reddit today.

Basically. White liberals have this bizarre sense of self-hatred. We can say and do what we please and it's ok because their ancestors owned ours.

>tfw two of my dad's white friends apologized to us for Trump at his birthday

Never mind that Colbert himself is an Irish Catholic, who were traditionally oppressed nearly as badly as blacks.

CTR used it unironically for a while on Sup Forums during the summer.

Then Sup Forums took it and out memed them.

I said neocons, not "war fanatics".

It's a meme.

"This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes."

It's been doing the rounds on Sup Forums for months.

When Trump was still running, no one who was a democrat gave him much attention, they all thought he was an idiot.

>When Trump was still running, no one who was a democrat gave him much attention, they all thought he was an idiot.

LIAR! They gave him tons of attention because he was entertaining as hell. I used to watch the Daily Show/Last Week Tonight on a regular basis, and they talked about him all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

If I was black i think I would feel vicariously embarassed whenever I witness white guilt liberals apologizing for their whiteness.

I wasn't really embarrassed, but it was just weird. Like how the hell do you respond? "I accept your apology on behalf of the black people"?

Right which is why I was afraid he was gonna get millions of votes based on unrelated likability alone, which sure enough, was probably why he won.

Yes, but that's the point. Now the world sees how ridiculous it has been all along.

That's not entirely fair. Trump had almost no likability at all, it nearly cost him the election. Remember how he mocked that disabled reporter, or got caught talking about sexually harassing women? But he still won.

And that's because of his policies. "If you make under $25k per year, you don't pay taxes". "I'll put huge tariffs on foreign manufactured goods to protect what's left of the working class in the Midwest". That's why he won.

Is it me or has late night humor gotten worse? It's always the most obvious joke or some kind of bizarre simile. "Trump did x?! That's like saying you want to have sex so you put your dick in a jar of spiders!"

Fuck you

e

>Trump had almost no likability at all,
>Brought in 10 - 30 thousand people every rally

>it nearly cost him the election.
>won by 74 electoral votes, turned 4 blue states red without losing any red states

>Remember how he mocked that disabled reporter, or got caught talking about sexually harassing women?
No

How's David Brock's cock tasting today?

I get the feeling all humor has gotten shittier.
Maybe because my generation are the ones writing this garbage, and I've already heard this crap in school and on social media for years.

You forgot "white people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

just passing by to tell you to stop beginning your sentences with "Is it me..." or "Is it just me..."

you're welcome

>Fulfilling the promises you ran your winning campaign on
Yeah, that is ridiculous. Literally no politician has been this brazen before.
We must impeach this man!

uhhh

fuck you

I think the late night shows' humor has always been this shit. I just watch it try to have a good time and find a ok joke or two.

Jimmy Kimmel makes the most predictable, easy jokes though imo

>all these fucking plebs don't recognize a NEW MEME when they see one
baka

God what a nightmare world we live in.

>that
>new meme
It's at least 6 months old