Any good rips out yet?

Also Godzilla discussion.I will watch the '54 one, will I like it?

the bluray comes out march 22nd

i wouldn't expect any rips until then

if you like kino then yeah, if you like flicks then no

It will be the oldest movie I'll watch.Closest one was Planet of the Apes(68) and even though I knew the twist, I liked the movie a lot.

There's been HD rips out for months.
I didn't really like it, but I fell asleep.

'54 Gojira is brilliant though.

HD rips without 15 minutes of the movie, yeah.

I don't think the rip I watched was missing anything.

tbqhwy I don't think it will really impress you if you're not familiar with the average monster movie of that era.

the best things about Gojira is how shockingly different it was - not necessarily in plot (it borrows a lot from both King Kong and The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms), but in presentation, tone and execution. it's probably the darkest, most straightly played and sober monster movie pre-Alien.

without context, it's not that special today, although it's REALLY comfy, the pacing is good, the characters (including G) are likable and the music is great.

Just watched this movie. It was pretty good desu familia.

give torrent senpai

Both Shin Godzilla and the original are the best the series has to offer by a wide margin. They both focus on godzilla as a serious threat, are pretty dark, and unfortunately have a bit too much of people just sitting around talking, but both are pretty great overall.

Who is the best waifu?

Check /r/megalinks.

godzilla

gmk is a nice balance and really the only one where i like the human cast

found nothing you lazy nigger

thanks for making me go to redit for nothing

Not him but either way I'm pretty sure it's the cut international release anyways. Most private trackers I'm on only have that version still.

relax dude, I guarantee you his rip was missing the scenes, but he didn't notice/remember because it's mostly parts at the beginning, and there's only one noticeably abrupt cut right at G's very first attack.

yea i am aware of that copy

guess i have to wait

not long now, mate.

fans in the 90s had it much worse with bootleg heisei tapes

as someone who watched them that way i have to say that they all look better in VHS, seeing them on DVD made everything look fake as shit.

that happens. same thing with classic trek and TNG in HD.

I was referring to the wait for the copies, though

>860mb
>HD

Shinji Higuchi is going to be at g-fest this year, wonder if he'll have lots of bts to show

You are all complete retards

You kaijusexuals sicken me.

easy now, kiddo

>that background
What did Anno mean by this?

why is the only version available missing 15 minutes or so?

>Being a dumbass that can't figure out how to use reddit

embarrassing.

>Decisive Battle starts playing

>being a faggot that is proud to know how to navigate reddit

seriously where did you even get that i dont know how to use reddit? that very presumptuous and homosexual of you

How is this even a question.