BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER HARASSED

The kid from the Infowars video seen here

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

Has been found working at his job by feral blacks trying to get him attacked.

How fucking retarded are these assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dirty_Tan/status/747877433206968320
youtube.com/watch?v=YME5g07Ugmo
twitter.com/gopquay
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KHfMsTvtaCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just some tweets threatening him

They consider blacks like him to be caucasian.

Why dey always gotta keep a nigga down?

Sorry, here's the tweet

twitter.com/Dirty_Tan/status/747877433206968320

My boy TJ Sotomayor will cover this I'm sure.

OMG, you mean to tell me that racism has consequences? Who knew?

I wonder if Americans realize how deep this whole situation has gone.

you know you will have to kill them all in the end, right? And not like Uncle Adie fucking around with labor camps with swimming pools and movies theaters.

Otherwise this lunacy will go right up into South Africa levels of living hell.

>Ey yo wats this wannabe honkey ass oreo nigga workin a JOB n sheet nigga yameen lets get tha crew 2getha n wop this niggas ass whitey ass muthafucka havin dreams n shieet

>its ok hes a trump supporters, so literally worse than Hitler

What racism? Mad that he told the truth?

Why and how do niggers on twitter always get hundreds and thousands of favorites and retweets?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THREADS ABOUT THIS??????????

Racism? This kid is smart, certainly smarter than 90% of the rest of the blacks out there. He said nothing racist in that video

They like drama

Ayo my nigga this nigga here my nigga. Sum dem niggas needa runup in da cut and stomp this boy my nigga. Fuck trump my nigga Obama my nigga, my nigga feel me.

crabs in a bucket

Unfortunately yes, I'm 99% sure, and its been predicted by better men than me, that after Trump wins the secular left is going to start engaging in as much terrorism as the religious left.

So stupid blacks pulling a good black man down? Somebody Trumpill me on this kid.

>Not responding to that Twitter post with "$20 and I won't report you to the cops."

I just feel bad for the kid. Must be awful to hate yourself so much that you can, as a black man in the U.S., support Trump. He needs fucking prayers, not harassment.

Because that's their whole goal in life. No joke. If you end up stumbling across a black person that gets a facebook post or tweet that goes viral. All their friends jump on saying

"Oh muh gawd gurrlll! You Made it! You Twitter famous now!!!"

This is what their lives amount to.

However, her previous posts have almost nothing on them

This gets me heated and I normally don't give a fuck.

Insert triple whammy joke about niggers, trump supporters, and having a job

>this is what Trumpcucks actually believe
What in the fuck is even the Religious Left? Gay Christians?

He didn't say a single racist thing. Everything he said was within the realm of polite society.

Cops don't care about black on black crime. However if the person was white they would have been set to jail for a year for that tweet threat.

>blacks and mexicans can't wrap their heads around illegal immigrants
>they pretend that it means all mexicans (and somehow blacks?)
Are they pretending to be ignorant or are they just twisting Trump's words as an excuse to call him racist?

because Sup Forums has a vested interest in keeping its people safe

SA went to shit because the blacks out numbered the whites. That's not a problem here except on a local level.

Our history actually shows that we go through cycles with race relations. We spend sometime pretending they are our equals and trying to uplift them, only to rage quit in disgust after they let us down. Then we put them on lock down with institutionalized racism for the long haul. Racism works and so is a stable state. Unfortunately after a while northern liberals who live in white areas insist we try equality again; starting the whole cycle over.

The current cycle has been distorted and prolonged by the left's control of the media and academia, but it has also had the effect of subjecting almost every state in the nation to black social pathologies. When the cycle collapses back into racism this time (over the next 10 years or so), there won't be any regional power blocks willing to push for equality in the future.

Sort of like the Black Panthers had to be wiped out by COINTEL. The distance from reality of the grievance industry can't continue.

Yeah, crazy he wants his people to have jobs available.

Need to throw her dox up on twitter. Plenty of pissed off people on that twitter thread

RIGHT!

>mfw he becomes manager and lil cinnamon has to suck his bbc for a 20 cent raise.

he starred in a youtube video where he chewed out a blm guy twice his age at a trump rally and did a great job of defending his stance

He said he wants to deport Mexicans moron.

I don't think they even know anymore. It's like a piranha swarm around stupid beliefs. A few minorities on twitter claim something, now it has snowballed into what you see now.

It does make me wonder if these idiots know the difference between legal and illegal immigration

The thread made me angry, i h8 american nigras.

>black kid thinks for himself
>racist

OK

ILLEGAL

Nice bait by the way

mexicans isnt a race

While not the moral thing to do, the smart thing to do will be the feral blacks(the vast majority) to get all over this kid, making this a media circus that would affect the narrative.

Remember Sup Forums, not only is the right/alt-right the underdog, if there is to be any chance of wining we most fight fire with fire. Planing "nice" has got the Right nothing but weakness and irrelevance.

We all do bro. Even the niggers who are smart enough to read hate them.

Ku Klux Klan was and still is an organization deeply tied to the Democratic Party.

Niggers are retarded, the liberal kike media convinced them Trump wants to deport them to Africa so easily, lol.

DEFEND BASED BLACK BRO

HE'S JUST A KID AND THESE LOW-IQ NIGGERS ARE TRYING TO DRAG HIM INTO THE CESSPIT THAT IS BLACK """"CULTURE""""

DEFEND THIS BASED BLACK KID BEFORE HE BECOMES ANOTHER VICTIM OF CHIMP SOCIETY

Not since the 60s you fucking moron.
That wasnt even my point.

looks like a chick fil a......a red pilled black kid would be working there.

***ILLEGAL*** Mexicans.

"Illegal" is not a race. Trump is not racist.

How do these people cuck their minds so bad that they are so fervent in letting ILLEGAL immigrants have full citizenship rights? How are they so fucked in the head? Why can't they prioritize their own country men and legal immigrants over illegal immigrants?

Why doesn't trump save this kid and expose these retards

Hillary fucking talked at Robert Burke's, the Grand Cyclops' of the KKK's, funeral.

>secular left
learn to read faggot

Dis nigga gots a job. Betta den da rest of dem folks ever gon get. Yall just salty

"if you aren't indoctrinated by chimps, you deserve to be harassed by twitter hate mobs"

haha, was thinking the same

No. See

So called White people came here illegally and now all of a sudden y'all wanna say Mexicans can't? How about we deport you to Europe?

"Illegal" is not a race. "Mexican" is not a race. Take your (((you))).

Copying & pasting my comment from the other thread:

Would it be possible to let Trump know about this? Think about it, imagine the publicity he would get for defending a hard-working, young, African-American supporter who is being harassed beyond belief.

Because the greatest lie people have convinced themselves is that black people are equal. They arent. The ones that are trying to make a better lives for themselves get pulled down.

>not since the 60s

So racist institutions only take a few decades to permanently change their ways?

Great, thanks for admitting that white privilege is no longer a thing.

We deport illegal Poles all the time.

Why do you think they can't come here without a visa? Because they don't fucking leave.

Lol you're right, and I agree. You have to have exceptional service and customer interfacing skills to be hired there.

>intelligent conversation
>by twitta niggas

Do Mexicans or Natives have 5,000 nukes? No? Then we have a better claim to the territory than they do.

Trump might be unaware, but Infowars might be interested.

The did the initial video, and even did a follow up interview with him. They would probably love to see the reaction in the black community

youtube.com/watch?v=YME5g07Ugmo

>Black Trump Supporter just so happens to be one that has a job, likely in a field to be hit by cheap immigration

Wow, it's like, wow I have no idea how this could happen

Trump is most likely racist, as most GOP fags are.

Nigga grew up in the 50s and 60s during the Civil Rights Movement, wants to see a Mexican-less United States, and hates the Chinese for being smarter than the US.
Not to mention all the things hes said about Muslims, including kicking out that one Muslim lady who just went to one of his rallies to see what he was saying.

Not to mention the dude is a Jew, he even went as far to say he wants his doughter to be bred by Jewish cum.
Whenever he's not fucking her I guess.

well I guess his "intelligent" conversation includes a car and a hi-point

Here's his twitter by the way

twitter.com/gopquay

Read the last sentence of his post you dumb faggot

Shut the fuck up, shine

Keep trying.

Have a (You)

That's the point.

Old man negro wants him to be a slave again with no job and a couple hundreds of dollars a month in dole. Young buck ain't having that.

Niggers will never be happy until everything is corrupted and shitty as they are.

What consequences should wrongthink have in your opinion?

Whites still have the Republican party

How do you not understand the difference between legal and illegal? I don't understand how you can be so ignorant?

>t. Cletus

The settlers didn't come here "illegally", dipshit. They took over and created this great country.

And you're here reaping the spoils of that conquest you hypocrite. You can move back to wherever your ancestors you are from.

>legal status has something to do with racism
Its just his excuse

And the KKK still has the Democratic party.

>Mexicans
>Native

LOL do you even listen to yourself?

>Millennials across the globe arguing for immigration and cheap labour

>Despite the fact that record losses in jobs are hitting the western world and that this labour affects them first and foremost and it's actually still "the man" just making more profit, nothing to do with freedoms of little paki babies

The children of these people are going to be the most nazi generation ever seen. We complain about boomers, these kids are going to complain about "The Cuck generation"

Uh huh

BASED NIGGER

No they just want to be included with hatred. otherwise they aren't the most prejudiced against which would spoil the narrative they were raised on

>Islam a race

Nice try phaggot

Time for Sup Forums to start a political movement now so we can mobilize the next generation as brownshirts when they come of age full of hormones and deservedly angry to high hell.

Once again, black people are oppressed and held back, by niggers.

thix

>2:44
>you should go get educated
Why are they always saying stuff like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
And then they wonder why even a normal black man would call them as a nigger and would rather have them all sent back to Africa.

>tfw never had chik-fil-a
Michigan gets nothing.

What am I missing out on bros?

omg notsandvichhobo (ebin youtube pooper) is a trump supporter?!?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=KHfMsTvtaCw

what that not even be the same kid
>police are seeking a 16-22 BM black hoodie/jeans suspect in the homicide of Jamal Davies, Davies was found shot in his car outside of Chik'fil'a on Lamar ST. Davies was leaving work at approx. 8 pm. His body was found by police after responding to a gunshots call.

>lel you cant hate someone based on their qualities!
This is how retarded Trumpcucks look

Its racism