What went wrong? Did the meme go too far?

What went wrong? Did the meme go too far?

DUDE

Nothing went wrong. As Brexit has shown, there is a huge disconnect between the mainstream media and the people's will.

The shilling will get harder, but the silent majority will only get stronger.

THIS/

The the next few months will be glorious.

everything is going according to plan leaf

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

People finally caught on to his bigotry

He's not going to build a wall idiot.

Ex-trump supporter here

It's because we finally realized what other people meant by calling him a racist

Yeah thats why it says Trump will never build the wall dip

I think many young people bought into the idea that humans would one day explore space if only we had one currency, one government, and no borders or conflicting/competing cultures. This idea is found in many science fiction books related to space travel and other technological progress, so it makes sense people would buy into it and see Brext, TRUMP, etc. as a threat to that goal.

The argument is that there is no way to make space travel functionally economic. There is no economic argument for going into space to mine for resources instead of simply genociding populations to reduce resource demand on Earth. This is because of the massive energy costs of leaving the planet, coupled with the massive energy demands of remaining competitive in a competing world. Other ideas, like space tourism and colonizing further worlds are pure fantasy and don't explain where the extra energy for such is going to come from.

The fact is, energy use is a zero sum game due to the physics involved in storing and releasing usable energy. So wasting huge amounts of energy on projects with no immediate return is not feasible in a world where you have to compete with your neighboring countries. So what is the alternative solution other than globalization? Give up on space and live a local life, caring for your community and teaching your children to do the same? Or to start another cold war and justify space travel as part of the war effort?

If you want TRUMP to win and Brexit to be followed through with, you have to offer a vision of the future that is exciting and possibly fulfilling as the idea of a globalized society all working together for the common goal.

I feel like Trump's current passivity is just more of a fact that nothing is happening in the election right now. Everyone knows it's gonna be Trump. Everyone knows it's gonna be Hillary. Everyone was shocked back in May, but there's really not much else to talk about right now.

What that he doesn't want shitty homeless Muslims in our country and other Mexican illegals coming in undocumented. That makes him rascist because he was to check people coming into this country.

Wow really makes you think huh...

I guess I'm #MentallyHill now

>As Brexit has shown, there is a huge disconnect between the mainstream media and the people's will.
Except for the fact polls showed Brexit ahead by way bigger margins than it won by. Also for the fact that all through the primaries, polls overestimated how Trump would do.
Unless a massive terror attack is carried out a week before the election, or even less likely, Hillary is indicted, Trump doesnt stand a chance.

yes it did, hes already won and we are gonna get tired of winning.

just check'em

Stay shilly, shills.

Low energy Trump supporters.

>people said I couldnt run 100m and I did
>it is reasonable now to believe I could beat Usain Bolt in a race
I didnt think pasta could get stale so quickly but damn you proved me wrong.

Not an argument

He thought that his devoted following would translate into winning over moms, minorities and millennials. He was dead wrong.