What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUIpgiPBk5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He attained enlightenment.

He realized he fell for the "get married and start a family" meme and UNJUST himself

>Wanted to fuck his daughters friend
I see nothing wrong here.

>muh suburban ennui
There are countries with people getting their fucking heads cutoff. Who gives a shit if you don't like your job? Americans are the worst.

Guys are attracted to younger girls, that's the way we are biologically wired. (but it's illegal and considered morally wrong). This is a movie that touches deeply on that subject - it's not pedophilic because the girl is obviously 16+. However, our society thinks it's fucked, so by default we conform to society and negate our biological nature. There is more to this movie than simply the story of a man who negated his biological nature. I think he also chose not to conform to a lot of traditions that we have.

Degenerate paedophile that got what he deserved.

Society doesn't think it's fucked, women do. They don't want men constantly leaving them for younger women, so they guilt men into marriage and dating women their own age.

Shut the fuck up. Our decadent lives bring on a whole other set of spiritual challenges. Just because we don't live in a warzone doesn't mean our society is any more perfect.

No, I'm afraid you're wrong and gay.

Society aka Civilization is a female construct to enslave men. Men accept their bonds in exchange for sex and offspring.

dude the biggest spiritual challenge I have is choosing what to drink. go fuck yourself. we're all pigs.

Midlife crisis

it's explained in the car scene. did you not pay attention?
youtube.com/watch?v=MUIpgiPBk5k

Ah yes. We're all so happy and fulfilled. That must be why 1 in 4 people are on antidepressants and divorce rates are through the roof

So you must be over the mood we're importing all those third world fucks so we can all end up like that huh.

What the fuck was HIS problem?

also why can't spacey leave that shitty tv show to star in kinos again?

Wow you must have done some strenuous mental gymnastics to get there. Fuck no. I want to keep all this shit good. I'm just not a whiny bitch that thinks my life is hard.

Just because some fuck is sawing off some other fucks head on the other side of the world doesn't negate all the problems people have here, people like to complain but it doesn't mean there aren't people with real problems here too.

What real problems was the protagonist of this film experiencing?

His family life had become boring, his wife became cold tired of him, his daughter and wife would show him no respect, and he had done knowing wrong but embraced routine.
So suddenly seeing this young sexy girl woke him up from his slumber and suddenly he felt young again.

why not just go to a strip club or something

they act like it's such a big deal that he's' bored

>they act like it's such a big deal that he's' bored

It is a major plot point that begins to unfold the events of the film.
How exactly do "they" act as if it is a "big deal"?

by making a whole movie about this tedious shit

he wants to fuck a teenager so what

just go to a strip club

Perhaps going to a strip club would have made him feel good for a little while, and then he would have gone right back to feeling lonely with his family again.
That would have been a temporary solution that solves nothing.

>shoot wife
>blame it on daughter
>shoot kid then have sex with daughter
>shoot daughter blame on plastic bag kid
>have sex with blonde blame it on old faggot

t. underage

>shoot wife
>have sex with plastic bag

>wahhh I'm a depressed crybaby bitch

how about he kills himself then. that's a solution

damn these people who can't figure out how to live by the time they are middle aged

>can't figure out how to live
>by the time they are middle aged
>is a child on Sup Forums

Just wait, you're headed in the same direction,.

His horrible family.

>Society doesn't think it's fucked, women do.

And because of that most men have the brain to not admit they'd plow the shit out of young pussy in public.

Midlife crisis is a myth.