is Rashida Jones a Jewess?

Ah fuck, post more rashida

what a god damn qt

Her mom was a 10/10.

she like a 8/10.

>so far
She's 40. It's over sweetie

Half black, half Jewish

that's not her, that's some mexican chick. Specifically, a moronic once, because she's here legally ("DACAmented") but seems to think she's making some big brave public statement by tweeting that.

Slappa de bass mun

What does undocumented means?

It means they came here illegally. "Undocumented" is the left-wing Orwellian newspeak term for an illegal immigrant. Think of it like "estate tax", "partial-birth abortion", or "tolerance".

Means they're here illegally, without the proper documents proving they're here as citizens or green card holders.

Illegal aliens think being an American is a human right. They have to go back.

Actually, I do support figuring out some way to naturalize these people while disallowing future illegal aliens. So what she is doing does have some value. For me, at least.

bumping for rashida you off topic pieces of shits

>Actually, I do support figuring out some way to naturalize these people while disallowing future illegal aliens.

Amnesty, a fine, and the wall? Like you either pay $10,000, or you spend 15 hours per week doing manual labor on the wall until it's done. In exchange you're granted residency, with the possibility of citizenship in the future (same deal Congress gave the Cubans).

She's in her 40s, she hasn't done a sexy photoshoot in forever. What do you want us to do, post cute pics of her from like 2004?

I pretty much support amnesty with maybe some sort of probation for 2 years. A lot of these people were raised here. Give them the opportunity to prove themselves. Citizenship would then function for them like it would for fucking everyone else.

Do you think she's a lesbian? She was dyking out with Zooey Deschanel in Our Idiot Brother too.

>What do you want us to do, post cute pics of her from like 2004

yes actually

looks like someone skipped leg day

I think Zooey probably wraps those thick thighs around her head. Just my personal opinion.

Alright, fair enough.

BRUH

bump

>jerked off to her mom in twin peaks
>jerked off to her in angie tribeca

You can't stop me

Did she deported?

lefty cunt, one of the most beautiful women alive

The man just couldn't be stopped from slaying 10s

not enough feet

>for me at least
LOL, like anyone gives a fuck about you. just another taxpayer to the gov't