Character says something cool at the right moment

>Character says something cool at the right moment
>"I always wanted to say that!"

>character starts a question by saying "question..."

name 6 flicks,3 films and 1 kino that do this

who's this pepe supposed to be

No idea. I just saved it because it made me laugh.

>dorky character days something stupid or meta
>fat middle aged opposite character turns around and gives him a resting bitch face look

hollywood pepe

mind if i download it?

Annoying Orange pepe i guess.

Not him but go ahead.

>Character says something "coo"l at the right moment
>it was actually really contrived and gay
>"I always wanted to say that!"
>this whole thing was really gay

>Warui otoko ga jū o motte iru
>shujinkō wa kare no shotto o sake, kare no ken de kare o koroshimasu

thanks, i really like this picture haha

* "cool"

thanks lori

Thanks for joining us tonight Lewis.

>character says, "that's neat!" then walks off
>other character gives him a wtf look and says to himself with a strained face, "neat?"
(audience roars in laughter)

This guy isn't lewis, i'm lewis

If this guy right here

Seinfeld.

HI WOOWIES

I do this in real life. Am I autistic?

If you say anything that makes you sound like a creepy smart dude, just end yourself

Name 3 movies, 2 films, at LEAST 4 flicks, and a kino that does this.

I don't do it to sound like anything, it just sounds weird to ask a question out of nowhere!

The Mask.
When the police enter the Coca Bongo

It made you laugh?

And it isnt weirder to say the word "question" out of nowhere?

I know a guy who answers the phone like this, every single time.

When I was in high school I had a guy in one of my classes who would start every question by saying "Query"

Also kept his shit in a briefcase

Fuck I hated that guy

>>>
> Anonymous 02/04/17(Sat)21:13:00 N
oy vey you are gay more like it lmaoing at your life jewfag.... ... AUTISM 9SIIPAESLJHGISRKBH;GKBKHWAG;SADKGUVADHK ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE YOU FUCKING MONGO BONGO

Exalted and hallowed be God's greatness

In this world of your creation, may your will be fulfilled and your sovereignty revealed.

In the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole house of Israel, speakly and soon and say "amen".

May peace be abundant, descend from heaven, with life for us and for all Israel and say "amen .

May God who makes peace on high and brings peace to all - and to all Israel, and say "amen".

May you be blessed forever, even to all eternity, may you, most holy one, be blessed - praised and honored, extolled and glorified, adored and exalted, among all else.

Bless-ed are you, beyond all blessings and hy mn, pra i ses and conciliations that may be utt er ed in this world an d an d with u s we'll say, "amen".

Israel, Israel, Israel

Yeah, funny pictures have a way of doing that.

And yet the Jewish people were the first monotheistic religion and the chosen people. So fuck off.

>Smart character references a high school required reading book like Of Mice and Men or Canterbury Tales
>Smart character has to explain simple scientific concepts to a room full of other scientists

u sound pretty troled