Why did Cobie Smulders never blow up?

She's an objective 10/10 and she's a decent actor to boot.
Did she just not suck the right dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_sEtNrYlC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>decent actor to boot
What is an example of a role where she stands out?

Results (2015)

Being 10/10 isn't enough, she doesn't have any gimmick or distinguishing feature to make her recognizable from all other 10s

Did she ever land a shitty romantic comedy? That's how a lot of actresses prove they can at least carry a movie.

Everyone who's ever been on any sitcom ever shouldn't have a career outside of it.

>terrible actress
>old
>barely an 8

Intervention, maybe. But it seemed pretty indie for me.

Bitch ruined jack reacher 2

>decent actor to boot
>to boot
post's recent movie

this

Kek, I made this thread cuz I'm about to see that.
Is it really that bad? Jack Reacher 1 wasn't too terrible. Herzog's villain was a nice touch.

Canadian accent too annoying

which makes her 7/10

>She's an objective 10/10
She's not though, not in hollywood. Also she's not a good actress.

not enough hips

its nowhere near as good as the first one.
and its partly robbins fault

Its literally feminism "anything jack can do i can do better" shit

She's on the Marvel bandwagon and she was on a major sitcom for a long time. I'm sure she's fine.

>no ass
>no tits
>overall mediocre body

>10/10

Wat

She looks jewish but she isn't :(

trump curse

>Cobie Smulders
this is 10/10 in canadia

she's a qt but hardly a 10/10

She's got a 10/10 face, though.
That's all that supposed to (or at least should) count in film.

She's literally a 10/10.

Too bad she also has a 2/10 in acting ability, which is even more important in film.

I want to ______ a Cobie

above average but she doesn't stand out.

she is NOT a 10/10. She's got a ButterBody.

be boywife of

she's got teacher face. but she'd be the english teacher you'd still jack off to in your 20's

breed

She kinda looks like Alison Brie from webm related in that pic :3

>10/10
>that
I know the words, over exaggeration, is at play here, but come on now OP, get some standards.

She kinda looks like my ex so I guess I'm just a little biased desu :/
We never broke up but I'm not with her anymore because she got in a car accident and passed away :(

>tfw no Robin gf

She was on the same show for what? 9-10 years? When you are doing TV work you do not get that much time to do a movie, and 10 years is a long time for a actress...

F

BEcause of her gross deformed feet. As we all know women hit it big when they get a wikifeet following

did you have to identify her body at the morgue? did you see her dead?

Fuck you for making me relive this shit. Rot in hell, fucking virgin

>new ip
fuck off poser im asking some dude a question

youtube.com/watch?v=J_sEtNrYlC4

It's prime cringe material, like death proof

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

If people like Jennifer Lawrence can blow up, no reason for someone like Cobie to not be able to. I blame the Merchant.

>leaf

skullfuck

Who are you quoting, dumb fag?

It's pretty bad. I've read a few of the books and actually enjoyed the first one a lot so I was really looking forward to the sequel but it was a big let down. It's not even because of expectations either. It was just a poorly made movie that falls on the director, the screenplay, and Cobie Smulders character, the little girl was annoying too. See They should have done Killing Floor

It's just the luck of the draw. I mean, Gal Gadot has a career somehow. Not saying I wouldn't fuck Smulders for days at a time, but she's shit on screen and I was wondering if they made her tits seem bigger on purpose in Jack Reacher at times.

>Gal Gadot has a career somehow
Gee I wonder (((how)))

>10/10

hardly

and shes average at best as an actor.

Lawrence at least had "Winter's bone" which she actually acted well, before she became a meme

lol fuck off nobody cares

>Why did Cobie Smulders never blow up?
She's not a muslim

:^)

This. Saw it and fell in love. Then got disappointed for everything else

No wonder he had oneitis

Robin was literally perfect before flanderization.

Should've been Wonder Woman

Exhibit A

She was already old-ish by the time she got some attention

>dat acne

If you watch Season 1 of HIMYM knowing that she's only 23 it's incredibly clear that she's only 23

jennifer aniston

Post more of her feet

Cobie a cute but her tooth-to-gum ratio is atrocious. They definitively know it on How I Met Your Mother too, they're very careful about showing her smile.

i didnt mind cobie in it but once the little girl comes in its full on cringe because they are writing for an audience that isnt going to be watching this fucking movie

think of taken 2

This to be happy honest

>She's an objective 10/10
Objective 8.

>She's an objective 10/10 and she's a decent actor to boot.
I think she's pretty attractive and she's by no means a terrible actor. But she's certainly not a 10/10, and her acting is nowhere near award worthy.

>Did she just not suck the right dicks?
Exactly. All I know is that she did not suck mine. :(

>tooth-to-gum ratio
I'm glad I can put this into words now. Yeesh.

This too. Have you seen that set where her toes are stained this weird dark green/black colour? Yikes.

she's like a 7/10 on a good day

Post proofs
Substantiate your claims

Exactly.

That viner / instagram chick Amanda Cerny is like a hotter, richer, more popular version of her.

Too motherly

Why didn't Ted from How I Met Your Mother blow up? Literally the best TV actor of the last ten years, hilarious, smart, and a 10/10.

Probably didn't suck enough jew cock

And here's an actual look at her feet. Weird bone structure, and toes a liiiiiitle bit too wide for my tastes.

I'm not saying I wouldn't suck them, but her foot game is a 3/5 at ABSOLUTE best.

>Probably didn't suck enough jew cock
I disagree

Hes an unlikable fag who only appeals to the plebbit audience thats why
I just hate his face

HIMYM is a true litmus test of pleb taste. There is no redeeming someone who had any sort of enjoyment from that garbage

Chris Pratt.

I remember when seeing him in a movie with Juno Temple.

He really has no range as a actor

If your idea of hot is giant tits and ass then go fuck a baboon.

He has been typecasted as the Ted Mosby character, and he made it worse by pigeonholing his acting range as the Ted Mosby character.

Got me to reply.
10/10

Then shouldn't that tell you that he's a terrible actor?

That guy you replied to ain't me
I'm just upboating your post

she's a 6 on a good day

Ted Mosby has a character?

>10/10

She's pretty but boring. 8 max

Her Canadian accent is really strong. in HIMYM its not a big deal but in Avengers it was really distracting.

>10/10
Come back to reality waifu fag

>implying baboons have tits

Well I for one agree that she's drop dead gorgeous, but there's lots of women in hollywood that are equally gorgeous.

I also agree that she's a perfectly adequate actress, but again there's plenty of women that are adequate at acting. In fact almost every woman is passable at acting.

We can speculate on whether she sucked enough jew cock, but what really clinched it for her is that she didn't want it bad enough. The work life balance provided by focusing on easy, stable, and well paying sitcom with a bunch of buddies she loved seemed a better deal to her than working nonstop on dozens of projects a year for a still miniscule chance of making it any bigger.

Frankly it's almost a miracle that she didn't reach her peak as the villain of the week on an episode of Smallville.