Star trek

star trek

*poot*

>And you people, you’re all…astronauts… on some kind of star trek: first contact?

Really?

Was it ever explained why Bashir had a genetically enhanced dong also?

What are the best Star Trek sports?

Crusher family is shit. Prove me wrong.

I literally can't stop staring at her cleavage every time she is in frame

Like was there ever any argument against that?

I love rewatching trek, just finished DS9 for the third time in like 15 years, just started TNG from the beginning and it fucking sucks.

Where do i start tng from? Or should i just say fuck it and watch tos

kys

>Computer, create a forest with trees widely spaced enough for horses to safely traverse
>Now create a mighty steed and pack of slavering hunting hounds
>Create one Wesley Crusher simulacrum, increase fear of dogs, paranoia and sexual frustration by 200%
>Oh and computer... tea, Earl Grey, hot

>you will never have a councillor session with Troi as you're pitching a crazy tent in that tight uniform, watching her futile attempts to ignore it and focus on the session

milky milky

Damn, O'Brien looks like THAT?

Best couple coming through

>There are people who prefer Beverley over Troi

1, the screencap is edited.
2, why are you sharing inflammatory screencaps with us?
3, what were you even doing on that blog in the first place?

Go on...

How is it edited?

Crusher > Troi

Trannies are obviously mentally ill by definition, but what twisted kind of logic does it take to make them think Troi is one of them?

Well, they clearly edited her gender.

someone post the troy farts simulation pasta already

why do i totally not remember this episode?

I only recall Picard talking about loving horses, but the only time he really rode one was Generations..

Did Odo make a generously proportioned phallus for himself when he took humanoid form?

Welcome to gamestop

Sorta like how blacks try to claim Egypt. They are desperate to be relevant. And think everyone is a tranny. Even though they are mentally ill and make up .04% of the population

It was Pen Pals, the one with the imaginary friend that wasn't.

Every serious rider has his own saddle.

35 notes, not 2,084 notes. It's a tiny blog with few notes making posts that nobody cares about, and you're trying to pretend like it's a big deal.

The blog explains that it's only headcanons, not actual canons.

user is leaving that out because they are hoping to start a flamewar.

He was a pussyboy

Watch it, sexual organs.

please more rare sexual organs.

how would he even know what a pussy looked like?

faggot

>flamewar.

nothing wrong with laughing at trannies. Especially if they are acting like tards.

Coming right up.

Why is Uhura so underrated?

post more Troi cleavage.

>underrated

>The Federation has a secret system, a machine, that spys on your sexual organs every hour of every day

>a machine, that spys on your sexual organs every hour of every day

warning do not open

She is, no one talks about her and her fat ass.

LOST

Well she's black so she isn't attractive.

> Are you ever... lonely?
Sometimes. But that's why we have friends.
> Friends?
Sure. Someone you can talk to. Who will be with you when you're lonely. Someone... someone who makes you feel better.
> Like Geordi - and Hugh.

;_______;

this
>lumpy scaly bruised brown ass
i bet she's all ashy too, fucking disgusting

>BUBBLE GUM!
>I PRESERVED THE SCENT!

What a great episode.

Would you?

THICC
MORE.

BACK WHEN I WAS IN THE ACADEMY WE WOULD FOLLOW EVERY TOAST WITH A SONG

only if it's a package deal with her daughter

TIS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST.
THAN NEVER TO HAVE LOVED AT ALL.
COME CHEER UP MY LADS.
COME CHEER UP MY LADS.
TIS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST.

No, but I'd want her to be my mentor. She could read my thoughts about my sex life and give my tips based on what she senses.

A flame war between who? You're the only person slightly defending this mental illness.

MY LOVE
IS A FEVER
LONGING STILL
YOU'LL HAVE TO CALL AGAIN

>Geordie was only able to make friends with an android and a Borg in seven seasons of the show

Caught me off guard lad

gonna start TNG next week. whats the first GOAT episode in the series?

Star Trek Discovery: will it kino?

> movies in which the characters actually say the title of the movie is one of my favorite tropes, and this is the best example of it.

>Like Sup Forums and (you)'s.

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/

Watch it in order ya dummy.

i watched the 2 movies first

i wish she would have shaved

>i watched the 2 movies first
>the 2 movies
Which 2? There are 10.

the first 2

I always thought it was funny in Barclay's introduction episode that Geordi couldn't sympathize with Barclay at all despite being just a little bit less of a friendless autist.

Artex is the worst

be honest, zero one or one zero?

Why would TMP and WoK effect how you watch TNG at all?

T. Gay

I would honestly say, skip season 1. The characters aren't really where they need to be yet, and Denise Crosby is a shitty actress whose removal from the series was a blessing.

I dont think you miss any important plot points by missing season 1 other than knowing that Data had sex with someone who later died.

>he prefers Palaski over Crusher

Season 1 still ha some great episodes tho
Is not really all bad like most people say

Meh. That's not as stupid as when they were calling the Metroid robot trans.

I will never tire of these kind of posts

>Wesley, did i ever tell you about the time Data and Geordi ran a Sherlock Holmes mystery simulation in the holodeck? Because Data already had all of the Sherlock stories memorized, Geordi asked the computer to create an orginal Sherlock mystery with an opponent capable of defeating Data. Unfortunately, the computer interpreted this command as literally being able to defeat Data, rather than the Holmes character he would be roleplaying as, and created a Moriarty who was intelligent enough to become self aware and figure out how to access the ship's computer. Using the computer, he learned about the Enterprise and that there was a world beyond the London he knows. He also used the ship's computer to learn commands to tamper with his world's programming, and eventually with the Enterprise. Data and I engaged Moriarty and told him the truth about his existence. That he is merely a hologram and not real. He pleaded for his life and argued that he, like Data, was sentient and self-aware and as real as they were. I told him he could not exist outside of the holodeck and promised to save his profile in our compiter's memory until a time comes when he could be brought out into the ship without disintegrating. He was a good friend.

literally jacked off to that dance scene in WoK when I was a kid

>computer, encase me in a giant open glass cube
>create several hundred sentient naked Deanna Trois sitting on the edge of the cube with their ass pointing inwards
>fasten them with chains
>give them severe diarrhea
>disengage safety protocols

Season 2, The Measure of a Man.

Zero GOAT episodes in season 1, unfortunately.

I feel bad for McNary even though he is just a computer hologram man, he just wants to see his wife and kids

>falls in love with hologram but fucks everything up with the real thing

Geordi confirmed autist

should at least watch Encounter at Farpoint

Encounter at Farpoint is a mess, but it's an enjoyable mess, mostly for Q. And, yeah, it establishes the characters a bit and the final episode has a callback. I'd watch Encounter at Farpoint, skip the rest of season 1, and then just watch from Season 2 on, skipping Shades of Gray thouogh.

Season 1 good episodes

>Lonely Among us
>The Battle
>Hide an Q
>Datalore
>Home Soil
>The Arsenal of Freedom
>We'll Always Have Paris
>Conspiracy

>implying there's anything wrong with that list

if you don't like those episodes you just don't like Star Trek

theres Conspiracy

and Farpoint isn't good but its important for bookends, desu

underrated

But it certainly had the fewest good episodes, and the characters were so different from S2 and on that they're barely the same. S1 can seriously put people off of TNG since its not really TNG aside from Picard being based. Ricker didnt have his balls or beard yet. Worf didnt do anything. Geordi wasnt making miracles etc...

I would also suggest Datalore. Its not that great but its very important for later stuff. Maybe Hide and Q as well.