T*rks you will pay for getting some Brazil ISPs rangebanned

Other urls found in this thread:

exkutupsozluk.com/700078/gul-nazik/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten
youtu.be/XyKXKG22uwM?t=494
desuarchive.org/int/thread/78842281/#78843291
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahaaaaa get fucked macaco

Fuck off cockroach, don't talk shit about my neighbor you filthy sandnigger. I'll fucking kill anzu.

Don't call that women Maria you nigger,call her Marija or whatever the fuck serbian name

shut the fuck up i'm not happy using br proxy i miss my turkish flag i can't even cause immense butthurt with that shitty br flag
also fuck brazilians you're literal house negroes so you had it coming my BBC jihad will never end till wh*Tes get purged

HAHAHAHAHA PATHETIC SUBHUMANS WITH NO CULTURE OR HISTORY

türkiyenin rangebani kalktı mı artık vatan topraklarına dönmeyi istiyorum :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

get outta here the other macaco who larps as european

T. Turk rapebabby

>Turk
>rapebaby
You got the history backwards brainless amerishart

You are a turk rape baby

im not rape baby i have chink eyes with blonde hair, green eyes. thanks to my turkoman+bulgarian ancestry,

why does any mention of turkey in any thread instantly turn into a shitfest?

you are a brainless amerishart who's pulling what you want to believe out of your ass

and you're an amerimutt
according to the hiearchial system you're below him

Hocam zenci tiradlarınıza şunu da eklersiniz belki yeni öğrendim:

exkutupsozluk.com/700078/gul-nazik/

+bunu eklemeyi unuttum mq

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

ağır fake

youtu.be/XyKXKG22uwM?t=494

hikayenin fake olduğu her yerinden akıyor çok da uzatmayalım.

How do you even get ISPs banned?

Actually the ones who fucked Marija was a greek cuckold who even stopped to speak his own language to adopt some meme mongol uruk hai gibberish.

what race is the ottoman fucking?

Whatever, go to eat kebab or rape something.

how many times do i have to debunk your bullshit you wh*Te subhuman cheese eating surrender monkey who got fucked by us during the independence war
it's easy. mods are retarded

speaking of the independence war, we fucked the French really hard they escaped to Syria from Anatolia like the cucks they are because they feared the BLACK TURKISH warrior.
Actually they were not even warriors, just some people who were pissed off by the French

Fucking t*rks i'll show you what a real monkey can do and shit on your holy sandcoon book

Black bulls are result of white conqueror disgusting negra snatch.

So fear the WHITE WARRIOR WE FUCKED NEGRAS SANDNEGRAS JEWESS ASIANS AND HINDU, the world fears the unconquerable white warrior class race

>white conqueror
whites cannot even conquer their wives' bedrooms
good luck
we all worship african gods here

wh*Te sympathizer a deserve the wall

>white conqueror

Fear the white warrior

>white warrior

Kill yourself you fucking sandnigger arab goat shagging inbred fuck. also i am greek

british

HAHAHAHAHAHA

it's supposed to be "greek" but we all know that greeks do not look like that at least that wh*Te if greeks were wh*Te i'd kill myself hopefully their euro heritage does not exceed 30% at least anatolian greeks are like that

>and HINDU

no you didn't/

>white warriors

okay calculated the euro heritage turk from my city is 14.04 euro the greek is 13.53% euro thankfully we're not wh*Te but pontic greeks are still below me

Why do you retards actually think i'm actually wh*Te do you think it's same as people who really hate gays are repressed homosexuals/bigger faggots than actual gays? what the fuck kind of logic is this

wrong thread

desuarchive.org/int/thread/78842281/#78843291
LMAO it was literally me :DDDDDD Maybe that'll teach you a lesson and you macacos will stop being a wh*Telovr :DDD

A symptom of autism is repetitive behaviors and actions.