Would you live in Italy?

Would you live in Italy?

>living in shitaly
no, thanks.

I have italian citizenship, so yeah, I could do it.

Yeah sure its muh heritage

yes, i can finally become a true descendant of rome and ROMAN EMPIRE..........

If I could just have the food, climate, language and architecture, I'd be alright.

The problem is simply living in Italy.

t. moorish and turkish rape babies

Hell yea boiiiii

No, I want to go to France

stay in italy, you will regret this.

ZITTO ANIMALE

YES

it was not a choice. I want to move to germany as soon as possible

they look like they'd smell bad and steal my money, so no..

wasn't country raped by muzzies too? also why don't you people shower

No, i have German citizenship, but why go to a soon to become a muslim shithole continent?
>but le BR is a shithole
Yep, but at least not a muslim one.

you're more likely to get beheaded in brazil than in germany

No I'm not a nigger

nope he isn't, it is much more likely to die without a reason in Europe than Brazil

is he? How many murders happen yearly in brazil?

t.

fix'd

people that aren't related to drug trafficking are almost completely safe from violence, most common people haven't even seen or hold up a gun here. These statistics are biased toward drug wars that happen all over the country in isolated districts which most of the time have nothing to do with the lives of ordinary people. Meanwhile in Europe, terrorism affects the common people and people die without even a reason for it different from Brazil, generating panic towards the whole society and also creating a state of constant vigilance and terror which in Brazil we normally haven't got

>Brazilian in denial post #4342

it's not denial my friend. I went to France right before the terror attacks in Paris last year. I never felt more scared in my whole life, I honestly felt safer here, it honestly did change my worldview and made me realize how good it is to be brazilian and live in a hate-free society

t. brazilian ministery of tourism

>if you ignore all the murders there's no murders and everyone is safe
are you the famous brazilian intellectual I keep hearing about?
the numbers don't lie user, even with terrorism in europe you're still more likely to get shot/stabbed than a german

Numbers are simply numbers, not the actual representation of how a reality is. People that engage in the drug war do so, because they are willing to pay the price of doing so. Hence the difference between your violence and ours. And hence why it's much more easier to die WITHOUT A REASON in europe than Brazil

I would only live in Tyrol

you keep saying without a reason after I mentioned that you're more likely to get beheaded in brazil than in germany
you're implying that people in europe get murdered for no reason? Can you elaborate on that? What does without a reason mean

People die without a reason all the time in Latin America, stop lying.
And no, robbery is not a valid reason to die.

If their unemployment rate wasn't so high, yeah

if it was the only chance of getting EU passport to make it to Poland then yes, but only if I could live in the north

Do you think there is a reason for a salaryman watching a show in bataclan to get killed by a random arab in France?
95% of the murders in Brazil are due to drug trafficking, when normal people die for stupid reason like robbery it gets to the news and get the whole society shocked like Europe or the US. Drug trafficking related murders don't get featured on TV because there isn't much coverage inside favelas and because people honestly don't give a shit because these people were willingly doing what they want

Yes
>basically the same as home climate
>history
>decent food
>in Europe so cheap travel
>fewer brown people
I'm an autist so I'd never fit in but it's a nice dream.

>fewer brown people

so brasil is a safer country than most european ones because the main cause of death is poor living conditions and drug abuse but at least no one dies of an islamic attack is your reasoning? Because the first one "had a reason"?
I can only hope you realise yourself how idiotic that sounds
sometimes it feels like I'm talking to a wall

Id go in comfy montainous areas, like Aosta
I wouldnt even need to learn Italian

Sorry man, I just won't believe that.
If you were from somewhere else I'd probably give you the benefit of doubt, but fucking Brazil of all places? lmao

Latin America is a bit more safe than Africa and the Gaza strip I guess though....

Boi you dumb.

I would move there, but the lack of job prospects is depressing. Maybe as a vacation spot or live there and have enough money saved to not have to work.

I seriously doubt it could be any worse than where I live now.

According to user drug cartels have a reason to kill but jihadists don't.

And apparently us beaners are safer than Europe itself.

I'm tired man, my thread failed to triggers any italians though, pity.
Goodnight.

it's another case of delusion, sadly common around these parts
oh well, goodnight to you too

yeah, i guess, but only if i get to move to germany, scandinavia or the uk later

sure. even albania is probably a better place than to live in than russia. honestly russia is turning into a total shithole

>nope he isn't, it is much more likely to die without a reason in Europe than Brazil

lmao

Italy is a museum, no place for young people

You have no grasp of proportions m8

yeah pretty much this

he is saying that a drug cartel member wont go out and kill random people in the streets out of the blue, instead he would kill other criminals in a reckoning and the likes, therefore if youre a regular citizen that doesnt take part in drug trafficking and illegal acts no one will go out with the intent of murdering you, while in europe, islamic terrorist do go out and kill people at random, they dont really choose their victims for specific reasons, its usually inocent people free of guilt that happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

a good allegory might be lawful evil (drug cartels) vs caothic evil (islamic terrorist)

btw italian men are more handsome than other european men

If our people swapped places we'd turn into Norwegians and you'd turn into Italians in less than a century. Climatic and geographical conditions make a country what they are.