MENA stupid sandniggers who believe in a fairy tail about a camel fucker general

u aint a real man til u suck me dick boi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTZ3PM3hUXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the R32 is the only car that matters

No need to be racist.

what is bad with stance ? it's classy as fuck and not that popular. perfect car for classy man like me *tip*

I am racist you kaffer you mokh poes cunt

yes exactly america for white, africa for monkey ship those niggers back

wrong

it fucks up the look,the functionality and pretty much makes undriveable in places where the roads aren't completely flat

fuck you the R32 is the best

paki bastard

holy fUCK calm down

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

septs of truth

EAT SHIT WESTERN PIGGUS
NISSAN ENGINEERING STRONK

HOLY MOLY

now i'm mad
check these

youtube.com/watch?v=VTZ3PM3hUXc
Thread theme

scripts are a violation of Sup Forums terms of service

>scripts
get a load of this newfag

pretty sure newgrounds is older than you

hey... excuse me senpai? is my
h-homework ok? please don't spank me ~~~~

wow boi a7san jidan

please dont explode

>

This man is correct.

looks like shit, use a pen or marker or some shit

there's something more to this life than torturing your head on xhamster trying to figure out which combination of tags will make your dulled dick harden so you can fill that cumrag boi. I remember when I used to drive a 38 tons truck, listening to the radio with your mom, I could see how vast the world is

You may be not aware but the illuminatis invented AIDS, in the 80s when everyone was fucking everyone. Between two human safaris in amazonia they went to a lab and put a briefcase filled with dollar bills coke and panties of your mom on the table and told the three rogue dentists to create an incurable disease that shall smite gays and niggers out of the earth

This is the most well known part of the story, so well known people think it's nonsense retards like you would believe in. However we tend to forget about these devil daring american sons of bitch they have balls man, like brass balls. Fucking gmo pumpkins look ridiculous in front of these balls man. Anyway as I said these americans came and gave guns to the AIDS and a base on la peninsula de los muertos. crazy shit yes, but after cuba, kennedy couldn't fuck around anymore

it's time to put you out of your misery leader-kun

Richard was a tall arrogant son of a bitch motherfucker, he was the chief groom at the Beverly Wilshire, the kind of son of a bitch to keep count of how many times you've involuntary stared at this hideous mole on his face during the conversation and adapt his attitude towards you. Yet the son of a bitch liked me, it's my face, I'm crazy fucking handsome and it brings the worst of this shithole right at my door. As I was saying this son of a bitch had feelings for me, and I may loath the guy but I love money and what's better than being friends with the Chief groom of the Beverly Wilshire when you're a male prostitute in LA such as myself. Everytime a coke snorting female executive was feeling like having fun with her friends he wouldn't tell anybody but me. I'd be up in this bungalows surrounded by expert saleswoman chugging champagne while them cow boy niggers had nothing but old pussy. Monica was a courser for wall street or some stupid jewish shit like that, her white pants were so tight I could count the pubes I had the epitome of professionalism in front of yet it couldn't be about the job, we both knew it. But that was until the americans came into play, these fucking americans man, they have bollocks man. These sons of bitch came and shat down my shoes, try to find a new pair of show in Beverly Hills I dare you... I wore the shoes for three years straight stuffing my nose with dope until I snapped, I am in my room progressively giving in to the urge of repeatedly stabbing my throat with this broken bottle of gin.

Script cunt fuck you lowlife

"You bitch" he told his father after discovering who it was under that flower crown after so many years of anonymous deepthroats behind the subway machine at Macdonald's. It didn't matter of course, it never did. It's known fact to everyone passed the age of 12 that morals are pure social constructs followed out of custom. But John wasn't trying to seduce some drunk white bitch at a pool party with what little of usurped philosophy he scavenged from his anime shows. No John had the real thing in front of him. A 78 years old man with make up and cum brutally smeared all over his face. The tragic horror of the merciless unveil of perception subconsciously piecing the disgusting puzzle together during all these years of anonymous cocksucking at a fastfood restaurant just unleashed the power of the three judges of Hades upon his consciousness. However the agony of being the victim of the prank quickly got replaced with sad joy and relief. One homo deepthroat a day was all he needed to maintain a healthy level of brain chemicals. for fourteen years he could keep a happy home together, pay for Thomas and Clarissa college fees and still offer a diamond to betsy every year for the wedding anniversary. Who else but his dad could see it ? and who else but his dad could agree to let his mind come with such machination, a plan so vile yet so vital to his offspring's well being. This suffering, this sacrifice... John's eyes flew over the swamps of alabama and reached the everwhite landscapes, he felt his heart being filled with joy