Post the effects of Italian immigration to your country

Post the effects of Italian immigration to your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunfardo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoliche
youtube.com/watch?v=0VmonLOIRuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are impolite, loud and corrupt so they changed nothing on this shithole.

I have italian citizenship.

They were absolutely dreadful

Can confirm

fake data luigi, stop spamming your gay map

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunfardo

t. Pablo Prigioni

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoliche

Aren't Spanish and Italian similar enough that there wouldn't need to be an intermediate language to speak the other language?

t. piece of shit liar

literally kill yourself faggot.
and if you're a wannabe shitalian at least leave us out of your delusions stupid wog.

You can get the general understanding between romance languages, enough if you're a tourist passing through or merchants back in the day but for day to day conversations and dealings you need to speak the language fully. Also italian seems closer to french than spanish to me.

those two were dialects not different languages
lots of immigrants came, with their languages, their sayings, their words and our cultures got enough influence to adopt some of those words

youtube.com/watch?v=0VmonLOIRuM

Is it common for Italians in the media to work in Latin America and vice versa?

Accent, slang, food, muh heritage in general.

Good pizza

>muh heritage
Pretty much this for Murrica. "Italian" and "Irish" Americans are the worst with that shit.

I feel like Argentina is closer to Italian culture than the US is, even if just considering New York and New Jersey

I'm one of them :)

The italian aspects of are so default in argie culture that isn't considered special or interesting for muh heritaging purposes tho.

Yeah being Italian here is somewhat mainstream but still outside of it enough that its interesting still

I feel like Italian in Latin America is like being German in North America.

It really isn't at all special or interesting here, either, but they don't seem to realize that. If I met someone whose family came from Estonia or something, that would be kinda neato, just because it would be a little different, but Italian Americans are everywhere.

Fracturada la primitiva realidad hispanoamericana en esta cuenca del Plata por la inmigración, sus habitantes venimos a ser algo dual, con todos los peligros pero asimismo con todas las ventajas de esa condición: por nuestras raíces europeas vinculamos de modo entrañable el interior de la nación con los perdurables valores del Viejo Mundo; por nuestra condición de americanos, a través del folclore interior y el viejo castellano que nos unifica, nos vinculamos al resto del continente, sintiendo de algún modo la vocación de aquella Patria grande que imaginaron San Martín y Bolívar.

>Argie culture

There's just under 20k here so pretty negligible. Can't imagine most of them would be able to survive our food, culture or weather for that matter.

Do you not like Swedish food?

Sound's good my chicano friend, what's your point?

>be italian pasta nigger
>"mama mia, where will emigrate to"
>Brazil or USA
>pick Brazil
>future family becomes mestizo subhumans
>live in poverty
>mfw Guissepe made the wrong choice

I feel bad for all the Italians that moved to Colombia and Venezuela

Eh there are worse places you could be than Brazil.

>future family becomes mestizo
What is wrong then? your family married into a white one

Of course, but I grew up eating it so it's not really the same thing.

Like Argentina

My biology teacher's family was Brazilian, they moved here because he planed to move to Europe and it was faster to do it in Chile, since probably there's like 2 million Brazilians at any given point wanting to get Italian citizenship while in Chile the Italian diaspora is irrelevant so papers move faster.

I always suspected his story was bullshit and that he was involved in trafficking exotic pets.

To be fair, most italian descendants here became either middle class or rich entrepreneurs/merchants.

we now have a soccer team and a soccer league

it's actually true, it takes 12 years to recognize citizenship here

most italians are rich as fuck and have shaped the future of this country in so many ways that is different to see how we would be without them

Nothing

They get along better with lebs and greeks than anglos, even today there's a huge intermarriage rate between 'australian-italians' and australian -greeks, -lebs, -afghans but they seem to viscerally dislike anglos. there were a lot more tensions in the 70s and 90s and I know one of my mate's dads got flack for employing italians in his business

There are a lot of good Italian restaurants tho

All Italian girls (second-fourth gen, no first gen obviosly) are on average more thot than Anglo girls and wear to much makeup

>Italian immigrants shape the future of Brazil and are all considered rich there

What the actual fuck

where can i find intermarriage rates?

Its probably not documented by any respectable institution in le current year, there's probably studies done by it by unofficial research grops tho. But actually living here it is very noticeable how Italians seem to meld much better into the general 'wog' community of greeks, lebs, balkanites and afghans than the anglo community, despite the bulk of them being descended from post ww2 italian immigrants

I'm a bit too biased to answer that, since my maternal family is basically a bunch of Venetians mixed with mestizos, and a good chunk of the culture still lives in my generation*. But I'd say their immigration was fairly positive.

*anca diaieto, mi oncora recordo calche roba.

i'm 1/4 italian

It made me realize that niggers are actually a social thing and not merely something based over races, which is something that a lot of countries should find useful.

It's probably just south Italians tho.

I am tired of the always same chicano making the same threads about shitaly.

Some are okay and completely assimilated
Some are the worse "muh heritage" fags there are while not even being able to speak Italian

Same here

>tfw descendents made the right choice by moving to America
>tfw became full blown, burger eating American
Feels good lads

Nah Mexicunts are worse, because they actually pose a revanchist threat.

Micks and wops are annoying but ultimately harmless.

>Hanging out and race mixing with sandniggers
The absolute state of shitalian Australians

I decided to look up the USA and I wish I hadn't... we got slavved. I wonder if they all came from the USSR due to political persecution.

The same can be said on the Lebanese.

Pretty much. It's even funny in hindsight, the behaviour we attribute nowadays to "niggers" (blacks who are violent, uncultured and unable to become useful members of the society) fit just nicely with Saxons, Franks and Alemanni on the Ancient Age, and with vikings on the Middle Ages. And yet I don't see people calling Germans or Scandinavians "black".

On terroni: Argentina got some Genovese immigration too, not just Calabrians and Neapolitans.

Parla?

Don't lie we are Amerindians here. Don't talk about my country shut up don't make up bullshit fag case closed greetings&bye

Who's gonna make the threads?

Yeah, sure. We wuz Maincaztec n shiet. Pensé que había cansado de esta boludice...

Damn faggot just shut up you are annoying.

"said of the Lebanese" in English. You're pretty good at it though

kys

No you. I don't see any Irish or Italian bastards saying "Make America Ireland Again" or forming Il Razza-pasta.

After Trump dumps all of your illegal migrants and DACA exploiters back on your land, I sincerely hope he starts persecuting La Raza for homegrown terrorism.

Thanks. Prepositions are something I still struggle with. [I also fucked the verb conjugation up, should've used "fit".]

Excellent post
t. italo American

>Pretty much. It's even funny in hindsight, the behaviour we attribute nowadays to "niggers" (blacks who are violent, uncultured and unable to become useful members of the society) fit just nicely with Saxons, Franks and Alemanni on the Ancient Age, and with vikings on the Middle Ages. And yet I don't see people calling Germans or Scandinavians "black".
I meant that Italians were this country's niggers. But as I said, niggers are not restricted by race, so maybe italobrazilians are fine.

keep waiting, trumpfag. you done fucked up.

It's circumstantial. I bet Irish and Italian descendants would do the same if the USA controlled a chunk of Ireland or Italy.

I got it, and then mentioned another example that agrees with yours.

On "italobrazilians": I guess it depends? Again, I'm too biased to give an answer, but if anything at least in Paraná the "niggers" were the Germans (mainly for religious reasons).

I do understand. Pollacks used to be the nigger back then here.

Polish immigration here was... weird, at least. If anything a good chunk of the Paranaense identity is based on the Polish immigration, so now they obviously aren't seen as niggers. But at the other hand, they were seen as uncultured toothless "batateiros" [potato guys] good for nothing but drinking vodka. I guess the Polish immigrant stereotype would fit better some sort of "immigrant redneck" than niggers proper.

>so now they obviously aren't seen as niggers.

Oh right, thanks for reminding me something to add to my original post: Italian immigration also made me know what happens when niggers end up taking control of the country's culture and nation.