Win for the people against the establishment? You mothafuckas really showed them ahahahahahhaah

Win for the people against the establishment? You mothafuckas really showed them ahahahahahhaah

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/28/brexit-3-trillion-stock-markets-sterling-ftse-business-live
ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-british-airways-owner-iag-claims-it-wont-cut-uk-jobs-move-assets-1567913
icelandreview.com/news/2016/06/27/efta-plans-cooperation-uk
yahoo.com/news/south-korea-may-seek-bilateral-fta-uk-brexit-023405513--business.html
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/
dailysignal.com/2016/06/28/after-brexit-paul-ryan-calls-for-special-trade-deal-with-britain/
colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-24/as-markets-bemoan-brexit-brazil-beef-shippers-see-opportunity
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
study.com/academy/lesson/how-fiscal-and-monetary-policies-affect-the-exchange-rate.html
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jun/12/ethnic-minorities-employment-and-social-mobility-see-the-research-findings
web.archive.org/web/20141016192722/http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-21511904
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh shit. Better let the country fall to Islam instead.

Why would taxes need to go up? Sounds like theyre just scaring people back into the EU with stupid bullshit tactics.

The 400 richest people in the world lost over 120 billion dollars after the Brexit.

Osborn's suggestion was already blown out of the water, you sad little Scottish faggot cuck. :^)

Freedom aint free

87% of the population is white you colossal cunt. You're the same type of person who'll believe you're being invaded when the media shows you brown immigrants coming over, but then call the media shills when they tell you that a Brexit will fuck up our country.

Collectively. That's peanuts to them. The impact on people like me, working class, will be far more dangerous. Just look at this tax raise. Taxes usually don't come down so easily.

feels good

Cry harder pleb. If you are listening to George Osborne you're a retard.

I'm English you European fuck nugget. And no, they weren't "blown out of the water".

>George Osborne
>being in the government

Right. Because listening to the guy who controls the budget when he says he'll raise taxes and cut spending makes me a retard. Fucking Aussie cunts thinking they know more about my country than I do.

You fucking retard, the muslims breed at 2-3x faster than native europans. In only a few generations you idiots will be outnumbered and there WILL be sharia instated by law. Are you denying the rotheram sex scandal or the fact that muslims have their crimes covered up by your own fucking police?

Eat dirt you fucking commie.

Islam isn't a race you twat

If there is any proof of this then show me. I've given you facts and you've given me unproven statements.

I never said it was a race you fucking illiterate. I'm trying to understand how 5% of the UK population can be responsible for the majority of the rape. Fucking degenerate whites.

The taxes need to go up bcz leaving the EU will fuck up the british economy just like all the experts said. Seems experts are good after all.
Its not EU who want to scare UK to stay, EU want UK to get the fuck out asap, its UK realising leaving EU were a bloody mistake and they are trying to delay the exit atm.

>thankyou.gif
>heavenly light descends from the sky
>angellic chorus
>God bless Sweden

fpbp Murphy

The globalists know what is best for you goy. You can trust the media to, everything is going to be 1000x times worse without them.

>cut waste spending
>need to raise taxes

beep bop boop i am silly

I
A
M
S
I
L
L
Y

Hey brit, when will you be leaving? Kinda outstaying your welcome. Just, you know, leave.

Wow nice tantrum faggot

>conservatives will have to be conservative now
whoa...........

Is this how bad things have gotten for the conservative movement?

AHAHHAHAHA the Tories don't even want to do this you faggot. They've been forced to by Brexit turning our economy into a bigger family circus than the Jackson 5.

Fuck off Amerifag. Go suck off Trump.

Here are some links for your educational pleasure. Some are related to our soon to be loads émone and the others are just highlighting your 'establishment', cunt.

theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/28/brexit-3-trillion-stock-markets-sterling-ftse-business-live
ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-british-airways-owner-iag-claims-it-wont-cut-uk-jobs-move-assets-1567913
icelandreview.com/news/2016/06/27/efta-plans-cooperation-uk
yahoo.com/news/south-korea-may-seek-bilateral-fta-uk-brexit-023405513--business.html
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/
dailysignal.com/2016/06/28/after-brexit-paul-ryan-calls-for-special-trade-deal-with-britain/
colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-24/as-markets-bemoan-brexit-brazil-beef-shippers-see-opportunity
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

Also it's worth noting that we've had about one quarter of the number of trade deals the EU has made in 30 years offered to us in less than a week.

>waste spending
Like healthcare? Law enforcement? I see America has no competence in either of these things which stresses the importance of not cutting those areas.

>need to raise taxes
Which Brexit was warned would happen if they voted to leave.

>the Tories don't even want to do this you faggot.

Shows you how "Tory" they really are.

>They've been forced to by Brexit

Which they never wanted in the first fucking place, so what an opportunity now to say "welp, you got what you wanted, so now we're going to punish you by taking away your gimmedats".

>I'm trying to understand how 5% of the UK population can be responsible for the majority of the rape.

No-one ever said the "majority", just a grossly disproportionate amount; which is not surprising considering the founder of your religion was a rapist.

>Fucking degenerate whites.

Why is every other "British" poster on Sup Forums a goatfucker?

Explain how that logically makes any god damn sense at all. This is nothing more than the government trying to punish people for doing something they didn't want them to do. The correct response is to vote them out.

>raise taxes
>cut spending

Hey kid, wanna trigger a recession?

>white Brits are a minority in London

>stop sending money to EU
>billions freed from being spent on romanian highways and greek welfare
>suddenly all operation costs at all levels of governments magically increase to warrant tax increase even with the cut waste

I AM SILLY

>stop sending billions of pounds in welfare to Greece and Poland

>now we need to increase taxes

wut

Your "Conservative" Part hasn't cut a damn program in years, they could learn to do so now

We've been in a recession since 2008, only now the elites have something to point to and say "SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REJECT OUR WISE GUIDANCE"

This silly mothafucka thinks government spending is limited to internal operations even when we are out of the EU. Shows how silly you really are.

Still doesn't make sense. So because the pound is dropping in value they need to pay more taxes so that the government can horde more money for themselves. This makes zero sense. The only reason they would need to raise taxes is if they are implementing a new government program. But if they're doing that then they wouldn't be cutting the budget. What exactly do they need this money for?

Worth it to beat the globalists, bitch.

>we've been in a recession since 2008
>mfw I find out recessions span over half a decade without an economy collapsing

Tell me how its not

No, your being a fucking fool. You haven't won the war just the battle. The next step is getting rid of your jew owned central bank.

White Brits haven't been preyed upon by brown people. They've moved. It's called social mobility you fucking retard.

It's a virus and an arab proxy invasion.

How does leaving the EU causes taxes to increase? Didn't the U.K. just save 4 billion Euros annually by leaving the EU? Am I missing something here?

Did I say we'd won the war? This is only the beginning. It will be worth it in the end.

See
...replied to my own fucking comment.

The UK economy will go down which means less taxes for the goverment. But the govermental spendings, like healthcare or military spendings, arent going down so in order to keep the balance and not getting to big national debt UK have to raise the taxes.

>mfw when decisions have lasted up to 30 years
>mfw when you think everything on the market isn't over valued and being artificially raised
>mfw when you think an entire country is screwed because of a couple days worth of change.

Operation Gladio
Think on your sins.

study.com/academy/lesson/how-fiscal-and-monetary-policies-affect-the-exchange-rate.html

This video should explain what I can't be bothered to type. If you really want the knowledge.

>>mfw I find out recessions span over half a decade without an economy collapsing

They can when the central banks have been throwing everything except the kitchen sink at the economy in the hope of keeping the whole thing afloat for just a little while longer. But the danger signs have started to appear long before Brexit, which itself is only a recognition by the voters that the globalists are insane, corrupt, and inefficient.

Yes. But its too long for me to explain. Look it up.

HAHAHA this is what you faggots get for progressive tax plans.

Thank you for these AngloBro. But as a word of advice, leave an extra line of space between your links next time you do an info dump. Pls and thx

I'm Welsh lad, and Osborne won't be in a job for much longer.

>White Brits haven't been preyed upon by brown people. They've moved.

600,000 white Londoners have left the capital in just ten years. When a BBC article a year or two ago suggested that they'd all just suddenly decided to move to the seaside, the comments beneath the article described a pattern of ethno-religious harassment, crime, and general alienation that had prompted them to move. You lying piece of shit.

Lmao fucking pussy

He's a prick. He has just enough time to fuck up someone's life before he leaves.

Its bullshit. They just want more shekels. There is literally no reason a independent nation would need to raise taxes because their currency is losing value.

If your conjecture that taxes will have to increase is based upon future economic predictions, then I can tell you now that your theory is garbage. No one can predict the future.

Fuck only 87%
and you said that as a defence

>ethno religious harassment
>"Researchers found that although ethnic minorities have experienced growth in clerical, professional and managerial employment, they are still facing 'significant barriers to enjoying the levels of social mobility of their white British peers.'"

Sauce: theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jun/12/ethnic-minorities-employment-and-social-mobility-see-the-research-findings

Yes the EU must be tired of being propped up with Bongbux
>Back to your shed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the ignorance is soooo real

>Why is every other "British" poster on Sup Forums a goatfucker?
Didn't weedman just pass a bill legalizing goat fucking in Canada?

Worth it to be out of the EUSSR
/thread

There has never been an EU recession I have ever known of to last 5 years. The longest one lasted just over a year (six quarters) and has recovered since so I have no idea what you're on about mate.

Simply slash the £12.2 Bn foreign aid budget. We can start it back up once a new EU treaty is agreed.

fuck you

>'significant barriers to enjoying the levels of social mobility of their white British peers.'"

You're changing the subject from the ethnic cleansing of London, but since you mention it: if indigenous English people prefer to do business with their own, what of it? It's no more or less than any other ethnic community in the UK does, and at least the native English have the justification of doing it in their own ancestral homeland (and of not wanting to hire stroppy minorities who will invariably scream "racism" whenever they are called out on their numerous personal and professional shortcomings).

My fucking God. I cringed. I actually cringed so hard. Jesus. You really have no idea.

>There has never been an EU recession I have ever known of to last 5 years.

Serious cherrypicking here. 1) The EU has only existed in its current form since 1992 and 2) the current recession is worldwide, not concentrated in the EU. I'd tell you to open your fucking eyes, but since you're a camel jockey maybe you should just walk away from the computer and focus on your actual skills, such as bumping your head on the floor five times a day.

Lel, the "wow. just wow" rebuttal. You really are absolutely pathetic.

>You're changing the subject from the ethnic cleansing of London, but since you mention it: if indigenous English people prefer to do business with their own, what of it?

You didn't even read the fucking article so I'm going all caps so your tiny fucking head can understand. British whites have MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOCIAL MOBILITY OUT OF LONDON THAN NON WHITES WHICH EXPLAINS WHY THERE ARE MORE BROWN PEOPLE IN LONDON AND LESS BROWN PEOPLE OUT OF LONDON. Jesus.

>not wanting to hire stroppy minorities who will invariably scream "racism" whenever they are called out on their numerous personal and professional shortcomings

You REALLY didn't read that article which was based on a factual study, did you my confused Canadian friend?

This policy is happening to shore up some failing companies because the pound has lost value. Yep, we have such incompetent leaders that they will actually invest public money in to a failing company because that makes perfect sense.

George Osbourne is complete filth.

peasants should have feel-guy faces

>British whites have MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOCIAL MOBILITY OUT OF LONDON THAN NON WHITES WHICH EXPLAINS WHY

No, you inbred third-world barbarian, that is not the reason why native Englishmen and women have chosen to flee their capital at such high rates and in such a short period of time.

Go to this link, scroll down and read the comments from actual Londoners who moved out. I doubt you really care about anything other than your own point of view, but on the slight chance that you do, perhaps you will find out how native English people feel about being forced out from an area they have lived in for centuries by violent and hostile savages.

web.archive.org/web/20141016192722/http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-21511904

This is sooooooooooooo fucking hilarious.

The average brexit voter (mouth breathing inbreeder) thought they were going to get 350 millions bong shekels a week richer with the ability to turn away da immigants.

Instead they fuck themselves by very abruptly leaving a union they've been a part of for over 40 years. Seriously, you can't make this shit up.

Okay. This is kind of understandable. BUT, the policy can make sense IF (and I'm not saying they are) the government is trying to promote competition in the market (as that would promote growth and show that we are an economy, a currency, worth investing in). It's kind of sensible if it pays off in that big business won't slack and will pick up the pace and work more efficiently, therefore generating more of a stable economy. The kind of stable economy that, when invested in, will have a stronger currency. Don't get me wrong, it's risky, but it could work.

Jesus fuck, you cant deficit spend forever you retard. Yes spending must be cut and taxes must go up. Lrn2fuckingmath.

it's really funny when mouth-breathing working class inbreeders do things that they think are in their self-interest but maybe aren't so much after hindsight kicks in

i sincerely hope you're just a shitposter and not a self-proclaimed leftist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND YOU THOUGHT THE NEOLIBERAL BRITISH ELITES CARED ABOUT YOU AND WOULD MAKE YOUR SITUATION BETTER

I AM LEGITIMATELY LAUGHING OUT LOUD RIGHT NOW YOU NAIVE FUCKING IDIOTS

We were deficit spending fine in the EU because of a stable Capital Account. Strong Capital Account as a result of strong currency. That is why we've been deficit spending by -500% for years now. When we left the EU, it all went to shit and the damage may be more everlasting than we could ever predict. So yes, I know how economics.

>George Osborne said
Stopped reading desu.

Facts don't care about feelings. They might "feel" they've been pushed out, but the facts prove them wrong. The same facts in that very article in fact, and the ones in the article I posted earlier.

How many muslims did brexit deport again?

>durr read my article
>doesn't read an article given to him
>lol, white tears
Do the Anglosphere a favor and kill yourself

Can they start deporting muslims already or do they have to wait until they're officially out of the union?

When are you going back to Somalia?

Hint: their government has to pass their own legislation and they never will.

>White Brits are being ethnically cleansed

"While the capital's white British population fell by 620,000, the white British population in the rest of England and Wales INCREASED by 220,000. (The overall fall of 400,000 is explained by a low birth rate and emigration.)"

I rest my case.

>still an overall fall of 400k
>the fucking capital loses 620k whites
>I rest my case
What case? That is literally ethnic cleansing. That'd be like if America filled Tokyo with whites after WWII.

Explanation for 400k difference is literally in the fucking section I pasted. Are you actually illiterate?

>blames low birth rate amongst white British males on immigrants
I guess White British males are just beta then. Don't blame immigration for your micro penis.
>blames emigration on immigrants
Immigrants don't exacerbate have the...what was that word again...oh...yeah.....SOCIAL MOBILITY to emigrate OUT of London to other places which that 400k of white people DID have, so they DID move out.

And AGAIN. I rest my case with this official FACT, not feeling or fear:

White British is an ethnicity classification used in the 2011 United Kingdom Census. As a result of the 2011 census the White British population was estimated 51,736,290 (81.9% of the UK total population).

>Don't blame immigration for your micro penis
Not going to even argue if you're gonna project this hard

>implying "white british" as an ethnicity doesn't include 3rd generation pakis et al.

Though I will mention the fact that Serbs used rape to boost their birth rates and lower Bosnian birth rates in an attempt at genocide. 82% is unacceptable for native population rate, especially in the fucking capital city.

Also shut the fuck up with your retarded "social mobility" bullshit. The shitskins shouldn't be flooding white countries if they're gonna bitch about not be as accepted as native whites are.

Now back to the shed.