I'd watch that lol

I'd watch that lol

This is kind of stupid, since astronauts represent the best and brightest of their ethnic group. Even by the hardcore Sup Forums idea of racism (whites are inherently smarter on average, blacks are inherently dumber), there are more than enough smart black people out there to be part of a manned mission to mars.

yeah but the idea is they shouldn't need enforced equality or anti racism measures then should they?

Sounds like kino, a blaxploitation film entitled Gayniggers in Detroit Space

>not completely filling it with jews so everything goes according to plan

If you're one of like five genius scientist people volunteering on a suicide mission I think you have other things on your mind.

Does this shit haired cunt realise they don't just send random people off the street? Or did the punch to the head send him crazy?

This guy seems like a bit of a tool desu

He's responding to people attacking Elon Musk you dip. He's trying to make a point with an exaggerated situation.

imagine, the year 2100

mars colony up, second and third generation mars born humans around.

mars born africans are given more benefits by the government, more rations, and have special programs to pay for them to be educated over other humans.

does this sound like a good future to you?

Well I dunno about Mars but I know some dude already sent this fuckboy to the moon.

I'd prefer the future where mars wants independence on earth and declares war on us desu.
Preferably with Mobile Suits but I'm not too fussy.

sounds like a bizaro world where the blacks are whites and the whites are mexicans

>starfleet is a hugbox for all nations and ethncities
>all the colonies are 100% white and want nothing to do with the federation and actively work against it

what did rodenberry mean by this?

And imagine out of 75 people 12 are black and those 12 people are responsible for 90% of violent crimes. And bringing this up is not allowed

>astronauts represent the best and brightest of their ethnic group.
In modern times would the best and brightest of their ethnic group NOT hate white people? Should you expect the best and brightest to ignore MSNBC etc?

Mars the TV series was pretty good

I am pretty Sup Forums but in a space mission they would only pick a few super smart people so it wouldn't really matter

I'd race mix with a qt asian

Imagine being so bitter and opportunistic as a guy like Richard Spencer who's trying to cash in on this present political mood

this makes no sense at all.

It definitely could be a possible scenario given that it's going to be a different planet

>I am pretty Sup Forums
>I'd race mix with a qt asian
>qt

faggot virgin underage detected

eggzachli

>faggot virgin underage detected
He posted on Sup Forums on a saturday night

it's a depiction of modern america actually. blacks have all of the things described through affirmative action. If we are stupid and carry that on to mars there will never be equality.

dude you just insulted yourself and everyone else

ebin, nice1

So TerraFormars?

I can see why this fellow got punched irl

i know what I am, sorry about your denial you should probably kill yourself

why u get butthurt at Sup Forums words on Sup Forums

kys

this. and then imagine that every time a white police officer arrests a black man on mars there is riots of black supremacist groups.

>you should probably kill yourself
someone sounds upset

i also know what you are

only people who sound butthurt are you underaged Sup Forumstards tbqh daysue fempie

why do you think everyone who disagrees with you is from Sup Forums?

I'm a normie and pro trump, like most normies. does that trigger you darling?

>What did he ever do to make people want to hit him in the face?

Also I don't mind racist jokes but this humor isn't funny anymore. "Black people stole my bike" jokes stopped being funny in the 7th grade but you faggots keep spouting them, maybe if you came out with a new joke that hasn't been used for literally 80 years straight people would be on your side

>imagine that every time a white police officer arrests a black man on mars there is riots of black supremacist groups
>imagine that every time a white police officer arrests a black man
>on mars
>black man on mars there is riots of black supremacist groups
>black man
>on mars
holy shit this thread kek

this is the future we chose.