Why is Eddie Bravo so annoying and stupid every time he's on JRE?

Why is Eddie Bravo so annoying and stupid every time he's on JRE?

On top of being a spic he's been smoking dope since at least 14. Even nupothead Joe Rogan says you shouldn't do drugs until you are an adult.

the picture addresses the question at hand

I thought he restrained himself quite well during the podcast.

Are you serious

how about a gestalt rundown on this man?

For Eddie bravo he did.

can someone postthe alex jones copy pasta please

I wonder how many people googled gestalt after that

>google the definition of gestalt
>mfw it isn't a dictionary word but a bigass thang
You win Alex Jones

absolutely gorillions. google search was on suicide watch all through that podcast

>The elites themselves believe they're racing, using human technology, to try to take our greatest minds and build some kind of breakaway civilization where they're gonna merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking that what they are is ugly and bad and projecting it onto themselves instead of believing it's a human test about building us up.

>And so, Google was set up 18, 19 years ago. They wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hivemind of humanity, with billions of people wired into the internet. And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that's also physically connected to us, that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli and make decisions that control the future.

>And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hivemind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams. Delivering it to us not in some PKD wirehead system where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed by giving up our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions, that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

bump

That's the precise moment I felt I had enough.

He just has a shitty sense of humor, probably from surrounding himself with too many ass kissers.

I don't mind when he just talks.

Seriously though people don't get sucked into the quagmire that is believing pseudo intellectual rhetoric from people like Alex Jones. When I was younger I got hooked on Info Wars in particular thinking I was part of some in group that new things differently, which in a weird way makes you seem sort of special. Then you realize that nothing you read or hear is falsifiable and that none of the things you hear are gonna happen actually do.

TL;DR Get your news from as many possible sources as you can.

>Seriously though people don't get sucked into the quagmire that is believing pseudo intellectual rhetoric from people like Alex Jones.

People on this board aren't stupid enou-

I wish to fuck I had some of what they were smoking

of what?

Eddie Bravo is just not that smart. I still prefer him over Byran Callen

If you think Alex Jones is psuedo-intellectual, you're a moron.

I was done as soon as he went on the rants they couldn't prove with google.

His justification for what he thinks is 'when you get deep enough into research you start to see it', more like when you get deep enough into delusion and fantasy.

He seems like a nice, well meaning guy though.

After listening to this podcast I want to fully immerse myself in the Joe Rogan Experience?

What other must listen episodes should I listen to?

What's with that Brendan Schaub guy?

Hey thanks for the chat.

>Joey Diaz
>Russell Brand
>Bill Burr
>Doug Stanhope
>Milo Yiannopoulos
>James Hetfield
>Jesse Ventura
>Duncan Trussell
>Louis Theroux
>Gavin McInnes

Alex Jones is a genius, whether you like it or not.

Can confirm Gavin and Milo are essentials, I'll have to check some of these others out.

I also really like his Sam Harris interviews.

Buzz Aldrin

Instagram

oh shit is he really mexican I thought he was white this whole time

this makes sense now though

/youtube/ when?

sound like it could be true m8

That's not Apollo Ono?

The new Deus Ex sounds gooooooood.

>Alex Jones has been the head writer for all of the Deus Ex games

It makes so much sense.

WRITE THIS DOWN!

>it ain't on muh tv box so it ain't a television show

Fuck off gramps

>CHOKE ME OUT

A character based off him was a big part of the third Deus Ex game, not sure if he showed up in the fourth but I hope he did.

>I thought he was white this whole time
Can you understand why I want to strangle you for being an idiot?

>Jamie pull up Obama's mother getting gangbanged by black commies
>jesus those chimps would tear you apart

maybe for the first hour

he was out of control in the last thirty minutes

> Sit quietly listening to discussion for half of it?
> Doesn't see an opening to go in
> Finally hears some shit about Buzz
> Sees it as an opening to argue with Alex about everything just so he acknowledge him
> Dude lmao you dont know anything about space man
> proceed to derail everything

>mfw i initially transcribed this and spammed it in JRE/AJ threads

thanks for keeping the truth alive, user