The Office was so funny that it made people think that this was an attractive woman

The Office was so funny that it made people think that this was an attractive woman.

What, is she funny or something?

What made her perfect for the role is that she wasn't the classic hollywood hot, which is just absurdly and top 1% levels of hot. She was just the prettiest in the office, and when juxtaposed near Stanley and Phyllis and fucking Meredith, she looks very good. Have you been outside much? Average women don't look like they do on television and the internet.

This man is personally responsible for the modern crop of beta males who try to worm their way into getting laid through passive hovering and inside jokes. Thousands of emasculated weaklings who stand around acting smarter than those around them and make the classic Jim Face at a camera that doesn't exist.

Jim Halpbert cucked a generation.

>The goyim know.

Jim and Pam became boring and absolutely INSUFFERABLE in later seasons. Roy was the real protagonist of this shitshow.

If you think you're the Jim Halpert of your office, you're probably the Andy Bernard.

True. I think I'm that fat retarded one.

If you seriously think pam was ugly, you are probably gay.

me on the left

>not watching for the "jim gets cucked by the cameraman" arc
lol i bet you don't even like normalized cucking you fucking nazi

what is normalized cucking

ABC Family

Nah it was more about the frustrating sexual tension.

pams not ugly but she's not attractive.

she's like townie level attractive. the best thing COMPARED to what is available. when that's the best available it's time to get a better place to find women. there were much hotter women in the series too Rashida Jones is fucking like 11/10 attractive Pam compared to her is like a 3/10. That same 3/10 however holds up when you look at the rest of the office she's a 3/5 when all the other people there are like 0/5 or 1/5 at best.

anyone saying "DURHURR REAL LIFE WOMEN AREN'T SUPER HOT PAM IS REALISTIC" has probably never been outside or lives in a shithole town.

Pam is pretty attractive. And i have lived in houston and austin. I dated 2 head cheeleaders in hs and banged most of the rest of the squad. So i am not exactly theaverage/tv/irgin.

Yes, rashida is hotter. But pam is a solid 7

>austin
So you're a faggot then.

why you have to be such an autistic acid faggot?

Butthen again i am like dostyevsky in that i think all women are beautifull. Let us be like pushkin and worship peasant womens feet.

>She's a 6 in New York, 7 in Scranton
Ryan knew

Honestly, I really like girls in Pam's range. She's cute enough you can get into her but not pretty enough to be a super slut who fucked a dog by age 15 and thinks the world owes her shit just for living.

Too bad girls in that range just go to college and get indoctrinated into being whores there.

Attraction is about more than physical appearance though. A relationship based on nothing but how hot you think each other look doesn't work. We never see Pam's body in The Office though, she was pretty hot in that one Will Ferrel movie where she wore something skimpy.

Reads like you've accepted Hollywood's beauty standards and don't see many women in real life.

>But pam is a solid 7
she (was) a 10/10

This guy's got it

kek

Too bad she was snubbed for Arrival

They do in Europe.

America is 50%+ overweight so every non-fat woman looks like a goddess.

Feels fucking bad man.

>they do in Europe
no they don't. stop thinking the grass is greener on the other side

Dude, it's not about that.

Women in America are 50%+ overweight, it's statistics. It's not like that in Europe.

JUST awesome

>They do in Europe.
How can you tell?

the overweight thing doesn't disprove what the other user said. There are plenty of bitches with busted faces in Europe, and plenty of overweight girls too. You just don't have the same insane obesity problem we do.

Smoked

yeah, jenna fischer is definitely a dime: perfect tits

>tfw literally dwight

May the Lord bless you, user

HNNRRRGGGG

>you will never be an ice cream cone

>you will never be an ice cream come
I wish I were never born

me on the left

Hot.

^^^Gets it.

She is pretty. Her character is what we call "Office Hot" or "Shop hot." She's the gal that you'll see most often in a workplace and you'll fantasize about fucking on the boss's desk and she's pretty because she's pretty in comparison to all of the other women.

When you work in an environment with a handful of women and they're either grossly fat (some heavier gals can carry that weight well, but not many), rude/bitchy/useless, have upper lip hair, are 20 years older than you, have a shitty hairstyle or clothing style, etc..., then the cute 20-something gal with no kids or husband, who takes some care in how she looks (but isn't flashy or showy, i.e. has modesty), and is generally a pleasant person to be around is gonna be Helen of fucking Troy to you.

>reddit spacing
>"^^^"
How do we deal with these faggots?

>you will never have a threesome with jenna fischer and amy adams

but is Hilary Swank attractive?