twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first 3 movies are good.

2 > 3 > 1

They're passable action films. Watch if you're trying to overcome a hangover

1 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 3 > dogshit > catshit > 5

Don't watch the 5 one. It's so bad that 6 retcons everything about it

first one is the closest thing to "good"

All 6 are decent.

I feel like 1 was better than 2, but I had way more fun watching 2 just because of how dumb it got

5 is pure kino senpai

youtu.be/SSUhVLaxlZc

>3
>Orange filter
>Desert sets (Ooh sand...)
>Psychic powers only used ONCE to kill some birds
>Zombies are all clones of 1 zombie

3 sucked

I can not understand how someone can like these movies. I've watched the last 3 in theaters with friends and they are all dogshit, the last one is too fucking hyperstimulating. One and 2 were fine, but then everything went to shit

in the 3rd? movie she develops magical powers all throughout the movie, then in the first 5 min of the next movie the main badguy gives her a shot cause to take away her powers cause lolwhynot

No. The whole point of zombies is the survival focus. The moment they over powered Jovovich to the point that zombies where no longer a threat the whole thing goes to shit.

A human is not supposed to take something like Nemesis down, let alone fight it mano a mano. A human is supposed to survive it, run away from the fucking thing and nuke it if only to delay it a few seconds. It's like the terminator.

That said... 1 was pretty decent. 2nd one was ridiculous already but it was still kind of fun despise of that. Now when she develops the telekinetic powers and they included clones and whatnot the whole thing just went to shit.

The first one is decent survival horror.

The rest are unwatchable garbage and some of the worst films made in recent history. And they kept making them, because demand demonstrates quality of course.

2 > 1 > rest

>because demand demonstrates quality of course.
It actually does.

I know you believe that, don't you?

2 is probably my favourite. there's less grit and grime and the girls are cute as fuck.

the last movie that came out recently is absolute shit. the camera literally has ADHD and it's even worse during fight scenes where it looks like it's having a seizure.

You might enjoy Sucker Punch.

If a movie don't have at least three sequels then it's shit.

I enjoy all of them

They're good stupid movies, movies you can turn your brain off

5 is the best since it's the most over the top, it's like a live action shonin manga or something, like how fast & furious only gets better as it gets more ridiculous but people actually look for logic in these movies for some reason

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS user

THEY ALL FUCKING SUCK

kys

I saw the latest one, it was virtually unwatchable from the editing.

I don't expect a great deal of logic in a resident evil movie but 5 was
>Computer simulation
>Zombies cosplaying
>Start in an antarctic base ending somehow in the white house and Wesker is your ally for some fucking reason
>New T-virus monsters pulled out of their ass only to be used for a few seconds at the end
>CLONES LMAO

The fact that people in this thread actually like 2 is embarrassing. Paul W.S. Anderson is a vulgar auteur, his RE movies are great. 2 is legitimately one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

How are people even too pleb to enjoy W.S. Anderson movies? Fucking hell.

Why don't you watch them and form you own opinion...

Personally I enjoy them. In no way are they good movies in terms of quality directing, acting, plot and most other things that go into a good film but they are pretty entertaining and have some redeeming qualities. Every once in awhile there's a glimmer of some good cinematography. But all in all they're just fun movies.

3 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 6 for me.

They may be "dogshit," but they are dogshit kino. Kind of like megashark vs giant octopus.

i actually liked the 5th where she lands a plane on that prisons roof and they all travel to the supertanker. it wasnt all action but made you wonder

Wesker died like a bitch