The Founder

Did Sup Forums like it?

is it good?

>(You)

I'm not sure how accurate it is to the actual story but I thought it was enjoyable.

It was okay. I never felt like the stakes were high. I never cared about any of the characters. Michael Keaton always looks like a sleazy cunt. Seeing the guy from The Drew Carey Show was fun.

glad keaton's career is back in the shitter where it belongs.

pure entertainment

>a movie about mcdonalds
>americans are so bored, their lives are such a meaningless trudge, that they actually paid money to see a movie about the origin of fucking mcdonalds

end
yourselves
amerifriends

Made me go order a double quarter pounder desu

Hahaha
>America: The Movie

OBSESSED

Keaton didnt have to be such an alpha....

>Expecting a back story into how the changlings created the Dominion. Total disappointment.

Seriously it was pretty mediocre. Too much overacting by Keaton. The "brotherly love" between the McDonald bros came across as gay romance. TV movie tier direction / visual style.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast-food sandwich.

I enjoyed it. It had good performances, but there was very little tension and Keaton never really got to feel as thoroughly sleazy as he was acting. I wish the movie had a better director

Haven't seen the movie but the origin of Mickey Ds is actually very interesting.

It's actually the model for all modern capitalism.

Hey guys is this movie good so I can say it's good? I won't watch it, I just want your opinion so I can share it as if I saw it.

>giving a shit about mcdonalds

shameful

Did they play boom like that?

Michael Keaton did a good performance, but it wasn't as great as Birdman. Nick Offerman on the other hand had a stellar performance as Dick. I felt the plotline was similar to The Social Network.

This is movie is for someone who likes business or is a fan of McDonald's.

mcdonalds is best and hard decsisions :DDD

his face reminds me of orange

The direction and photography was just so fucking bland. Keaton did a good job but like this user said it just felt like it was directed in the style of a made for tv movie and the stakes never really felt high because of it.

Apart from that, all the actors did a fine job. Keaton especially. Nothing outstanding, but it serviceable.

he was so shitty in The Founder. This bitch literally plays the same character, gimself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing he looks like a freak on screen and is done.

McHomo brothers got played like a fiddle.

It was okay.

Not memeing but Kroc did nothing arong. Without him McDonalds would be replaced by Burger King or Wendys.