Major Frauds of Football

First of Umtiti.

Makes blunder after blunder but is still considered GOAT because of stat padding (i.e. passing percentages, tackles et cetera).

Fill in with more frauds of football.

Alhamdullilah, my islamic brethren. I must concur, inshallah.

this midget

I watch every match Barca plays. Pique is way more of a fraud than Umtiti. I hardly ever find Umtiti at fault for Barca's woes. Dude's solid.

Nobody rates Pique.

Take a look at the two most recently conceded goals, in both Umtiti is acting pretty fucking stupid.

Every player in the englel NT

Luis Suarez (2016-2017)

literally mind boggling how this little wankstain still has a career. same goes for Ramsey who is slightly better but has somehow managed to get by for years as one of the best up-and-coming midfielders in the prem when the only thing he is up and coming in is his boyfriend's ass hole.

However, the biggest fraud in the league is without a doubt this stupid cunt. Tens of millions of pounds per goal

>Tens of millions of pounds per goal
You realise he's a CM right? He wasn't bought for goals.

the entirety of England's national team

Holy shit, when I thought Sup Forums couldn't be more of a casual nerd without a fucking clue about the sport

anyone who plays soccer is a fraud because lets be honest, if you'r dumb enough to run around and kick a ball for 90 minutes with the end result being absolutely nothing, you really shouldn't be considered an athlete, more like a retard thats just in really good shape.

another chequebook manager

You've posted this or some derivative of it in like 10 threads already. Go to bed you autistic lard

>they could have had bailly

Umtiti is the black Beckenbauer

More like the black John Stones.

more like the black Rio Ferdinand

>The hype is pogba's fault

the whole Arsenal squad is a fraud

he played very well on thursday

Courtois

underrated

>considered GOAT

You won't m8

Not even by Mrs Umtiti

against the almighty red star! Senpai thats like saying deulofeu is good because he had a good game against olympiakos. That has more merit though since ita fucking CL.

hazard. people outside of england seem to rate him for some reason

and of course this

he employs an army of marketers senpai

>people outside of england seem to rate him
>implying he's not rated in England
why did you gave him player of the year trophy then ?

you couldn't sound more yank hahaha, pounds per goal to rate a midfielder

Pogba's good

Look at how fucking shite united have been since he got injured

How an Umtiti be a fraud if he's underrated?

THIS
literally the synonym of fraud

Pique is in bad shape lately. his relationship with shakira is just over, give him some months to recover from losing that tight good scented vagina

talking about jack wheelchair btw

Inb4 Pulisic

No bully

He is pretty good considering he is pretty young 2bf. I would expect him to stop doing blunders as he gets older and experienced. Is not like Ramos who at his age would be expected of him not to fuck up that much (but he gets a free pass only cause muh 94' minutes important goals).

Best player in Bundes by far

Lmao what are you on about? Nobody considers Umtiti a GOAT. He is a solid defender who is in a way better shape than Pikek currently.
Barca have only conceded what, 4 goals this season?

people outside of England rate him because people who aren't blinded by rivalry can see things objectively. besides his finishing and lack of helping defense, the dude is solid af

>but is still considered GOAT
Who the fuck says Umtiti is the GOAT?

cool knuts
you can tell me anything about thiago without using cheat notes?

>arbitrary scale of zero to whatever the stat is
Why not just write the numbers