Huh... Really fires up your neural pathways

Huh... Really fires up your neural pathways.

I firmly believe that when America collapses the world will finally enter a golden age.

Why? We don't know what else to do, we apparently need to fight a war because the balance of power is getting a little fuzzy with China on the rise so as a species we don't know how else to do it. Will it be through China's ridiculous buffer state vassal or in the Philippines? Who can tell.

>as a species we don't know how else to do it
American imperialism and Lockheed lobbyists have nothing to do with it eh?

cringe

Yeah because China's blameless?

They could whack NK with the stick any time they wanted and they're hardly innocent on the colonialism front. Indonesia's all but a puppet state these days really

America, East Asians and the muslim world

Really? You think a 5500mi border with a failed state would be good for Canada? You want to be raped by armed bandits don't you Chang?

>america has a larger military therefore mr. fat fuck should stop threatening to nuke USA as nothing good will come out of it
What's the problem here commie?

>They could whack NK with the stick any time they wanted
Yes OR they could carry on as they are and not interfere in foreign business like the Americans do.

As much as I hate the Amerishart government, the gooks are threatening nuclear war and the destruction of several countries for no good reason (I can't think of a single one tbqh).

Then again, Trump boasting about "fire and fury like the world has never seen" has me a tiny bit nervous.

This.

How about unprovoked invasion drills on their border?

most of the other countries that agreed to dismantle their nuclear arsenal got CIAd (CIA supported rebellions funded by the USA)
North Korea is just being smart from their point of view, nobody wants to be the new Gadafi and be tortured and killed in the street because of not having nuclear weapons

>not interfere in foreign business
They already do that, and it's very much in their interest to make the Norks behave so war doesn't break out.

>foreign
In what world?

Its obviously a puppet/buffer state of China. If China didn't support them it would have been over a long time ago.

But you might not even be aware of the fact that American forces pushed the NKV all the way back to the Chinese boarder and then China invaded and pushed them back. China created NK and China sustains them

Yeah, I am aware of how bad CIA and the US government can be. Pic. But North Korea is literally controlled by a lunatic dictator, born in an oligarchy of lunatic dictators, who quite fucking literally want to nuke other countries. And the only reason they haven't done it, is because they can't so far.

Amerisharts, so far, are the lesser of two evils here. Things could change, but it is what it is.

>unprovoked invasion drills
Firing dozens of ballistic missiles towards other countries and nuclear tests are not provocations?
Seriously nigger?

>They already do that
Pic related.

I am well aware, but there's a difference between helping a bordering ally and getting involved in a war on the other side of the world.

Look at these silly Americans

I am afraid

Of course you would consider a nuclear test a provocation - because it threatens your control over the region. The missiles have always been in response to military provocation on their border.

Chinese golden age desu.

Nice I've always wanted someone selling grilled scorpions in the mall mate

Truly culture will evolve