How can Trump move back up in the polls?

How can Trump move back up in the polls?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/24/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-campaign.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if he stoped being a xenophobic mysoginist

The debates. Which Hillary will inevitably skip for this very reason.

Screenshot this post.

How can you even question Trump anymore?

He wins long term every single thing he does

Of Hillary and Trump, only one has actually skipped a debate.

Can you guess who?

By polling equally as many republicans as democrats.

He is stumped

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

sage

Polls are just another form of propaganda.

She didn't exactly skip a debate, but she did refuse to debate Bernie.

Only if college professors and the media stopped convincing retards that he's a xenophobic transmisogynist sexist ableist who wants to gas Mexicans and legalize black slavery.

... I wouldn't be surprised if Trump caused WWIII or launched nukes though. He could legit cause a nuclear holocaust IMO.

>people said I couldnt run 100m and I did
>it is reasonable now to believe I could beat Usain Bolt in a race
Waiter this pasta is stale

Hillary.
nytimes.com/2016/05/24/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-campaign.html?_r=0

>P-POLLS ARE BULLSHIT GUYS!
>Unless they show Trump winning ;^)

He can't, he's been labeled as a stupid bigot, that got his wealth handed to him. Every time he says or does something, there is an army of "journalists" that think of ways to make it sound like the stupidest thing ever. He never had a chance.

Deal with the polls for a while, a few dozen more terrist attacks, and make Hilary look weak in the debates. Nothing he can do right now. Long way until November

More that she will realize that candidates don't actually need to attend them, if they can manipulate public discourse well enough.

Trump's campaign would be planning for that eventuality though.

>t. Romney in 2012

Trump supporters ACTUALLY believe this.

Trump, only weeks into the primary, surged into first place.

Trump is now weeks into the general election and down 7.

What worked for him in the primaries, is no longer working.

Remember when Trump dodged a Bernie debate cause he's a pussy? :^)

HAHAHAH

Maybe he shouldn't call the media a bunch of liars and maybe they'd treat him nicer.

He's waging a war on the media and the media is fighting back. He's fucked.

Trump supporters need to start pointing out The Clinton's racial politics such as Hilary's 2008 Campaign, Bill's execution of Ricky Ray Rector, Feuds with Jesse Jackson, Sista Souljah, etc.

Also their support for anti-gay views such as DADT and DOMA. Along with Bill being the first rape President.

Hilary being a whore for Wall Street and supporting Bush Sr and Jr's economic and mideast policies.

Trump will own the debates.

The odds of running 100m are much greater than beating Bolt
The odds of winning the GE as one of the two party nominees is much greater than becoming one of said nominees.

>Remember when Trump dodged a Bernie debate cause he's a pussy?
No. I remember him not being allowed to debate Bernie because they weren't even running against each other you stupid fucking coon.

>He's waging a war on the media and the media is fighting back.
You have that backwards dipshit.

The media is owned by the same globalist lobby that will put Shillary in he withe house. It's inevitable.

lol bernfag still cant belive his communist didnt win against a corrupt lying hag, how much did bern steal off of your college fund?

Bernie wasn't the one who called for a debate. Trump did.

Not my fault Trump is an utter dumbass.

Holy FUCK. I triggered them

This. Clinton will just say "I will not debate a known racist" and the media will eat it up.

Trump is desperately trying to moderate his stances and move to the center, which is just ending up making him look capricious and indecisive.

There's a list of stuff that he's changed on, and I imagine pretty soon he's going to stop saying shit about a "wall" and discourage people from mentioning it.

How exactly did you trigger me? I never thought he had a chance in the first place.

He should lose some weight.
And cut his hair.
And stop being a racist cunt.

>an actual lawyer will skip debates with an unedcuated businessman

Yeah, I think you don't actually know what the legal profession is all about.

>trump
>racist
pic one

Why are you surprised Trump is doing shit in the polls? No one likes him user

The wall will become metaphorical by the time the debates roll around.
Cap this post.

You'd think that the bombings would boost his popularity sky high. But he's not leveraging those events to his advantage. I wonder why.

Isis uses a "big bomb" on a major city

Trump needs to be more positive. Talk about infrastructure, jobs, etc. and stop focusing so much on attacking Hillary. He is going too negative.

He can't. It's over. Hillary 2016!

I redid the Reuters poll with the correct percentages of democrats, republicans, and independents.

Trump 38
Clinton 35

They are under poling independents because trump is winning with them. In a poll of 1,585 people they only polled 180 independents. And 740 democrats.

The fuck are you talking about? Everyone was ripping on Trump about tweeting "thanks for the congrats!" during the orlando shooting, even though he clearly stated he didn't want congrats.

If anything, Trump should just shut up terrorist attacks. People already know Trump will protect us from "peaceful" muslims. Every new bombing/shooting just reconfirms his stance about their shit religion. But if he keeps going on wild tangents, the media will just find ANY small word he says to skewer him.

For started he can actually start running the campaign.

Even NPR was talking about how Trump has gone complete suicidal by not running ad campaigns in swing states while Hillary has been from the moment she realized she was the nominee. Trump is at a huge loss because he's simply relying on bad media press to act as good ads for him.

They're just memeing you. The polls are fudged.

fpbp

>6.8

Holy shit, it just keeps going up

Maybe if trump wasn't such a xenophobe, he would stand a better chance.

Trump drones would be all over the polls if he was the one in the lead. I think he could solve his funding crisis if he sold make America great again ear plugs

>implying these polls aren't rigged.
I guess we'll have to wait and find out in November.

>polls are rigged
>unless they show Trump winning

You said it yourself : he's not leveraging these attacks to his advantage. I don't know what this congratulations business is, but no one should be congratulating anyone in the wake of Orlando, unless you're a jihadist.

Trump needs to stay on point (again, as you said). He needs to drive the narrative that immigration from terrorist hotbed nations must be curtailed because these immigrants (and even their children, as evidenced by Orlando) do not integrate well and do pose a threat. He needs to reiterate endlessly the litany of terror attacks over the past fifteen years in the west, because people tend to forget train derailments in Spain, bus bombings in London and Bulgaria, airport and museum attacks in Belgium, the bataclan, French tanker attacks, Charlie Hebdo, metro bombings in Moscow, shootings of French civilians in toulouse, montauban and Tunisia, the Boston marathon, mass murders in an Aussie café, street executions in Denmark, Canada, England, America France, the list just goes on and on and on.

I don't see him doing that. I don't see him whipping up support for his policies. Half of me thinks that he really does want to hand this election over to Hillary. There's no other explanation that I can think of for his systematic failure to captitalize on these gruesome political "gifts" to take the lead. Any other political would have done so and with wild success.

Why would she skip debates when she has control over the venue and all the questions asked. They can make Trump look dumb and prevent him from calling out her obvious flaws while giving Hillary rehearsed softballs.

Thats how all her debates in the primaries were and the media said she won all of them. The media is the propaganda arm of the clinton campaign, they will do everything to favor her. The general election will be no different

Hillary Clinton has already chosen to skip/cancel 4 debates

Actually if trump was well ahead in the polls I would definitely question how accurate those polls are.

More like you just beat Usain Bolt and are about to run against a pack of kikes chasing a dollar bill

All this shilling is getting tiring

Quality post

I think everyone here is honest enough to admit hillary will receive a majority of the female vote.

>you're now aware that in 2012 53% of voters were female and they went for Obama by a 12% margin

and that was just against romney...

And Romney had binders full of women

He'll get a bump after the convention.
He'll steadily improve as the campaign goes on, once he starts advertising.
He'll get a sudden surge in October as the normies who don't care about politics suddenly start paying attention.
He'll be slightly behind going into November, because (like Brexit) many polls will be biased.
He'll out perform the polls on election day, and the street will run with liberal tears.

Hillary Clinton is going to be asked on a live debate stage to explain why she believes in AYY LMAO and government cover up as a ex first lady and secretary (screen cap and save this)

I cant wait to hear her cackle as everyone realizes shes a fucking nut

Hillary Clinton has never been i across party debate and does not know how to deal with real criticism as she never has had to defend herself without laughing

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

This is a fun on as well

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

He's done too much dumb shit that will haunt him. All those years of birth certificate bullshit, all the conspiracy crap. Being involved in 3500 lawsuits. Saying embarrassing things that make him look even dumber than he actually is.

Hillary Clinton's weaknesses are well known and no one cares. Bill blowjob, Benghazi and email bullshit, bunch of conspiracy crap about child rape and Vince Foster. No one gives a flying fuck about any of it.

It's only a question of how big a landslide it will be.

I can't see it being any better or worse than 2012

yea m8 thats why everything you posted happend before he got the nomination he should not of got

How do you think a women who believes in ayy lmao and a government cover up is going to fair in the debates?

People should really give a shit about who her cabinet appointments will be and what she will do differently in light of the inspector generals report

>no one cares about hillary's dirt, but everyone cares about trump's

so what are you, a hillary shill or a butthurt berncuck?

sorry m8 the media is scared of all the hillary dirt and they admit it on live tv

she has been protected but they wont be able to protect her live on tv on a debate stage in front of America when she is asked directly and shot down on every laugh response

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

This is a fun on as well

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

I think you're right on all points. I wish you weren't, but Trump is just carrying too much baggage, can't appeal to liberals with his usual tricks, and no longer has a coherent worldview to present. Not that his world view was ever very coherent, but one he only had to play to one crowd, it was at least sort of coherent. Now it's a total mess.

>Hillary will definitely win just like Brexit will surely fail
>Look at the polls!

DAILY REMINDER

These were the BREXIT polls 3-4 months out from the referendum.

>but WHEN he only had to play to one crowd...

We need more memes for Trump and more memes against Hillary!

>can't appeal to liberals with his usual tricks,
he doesn't need to; he's leading with independents who make up the biggest chunk of voters you dumb canuckold

Even the day before the election, the 'chance' of a Brexit on aggregated polls was less than 40%.

>How will Brexit ever recover?

just calling it how I see it. It looks like the end for the GOP, maybe in 4 years something will end the DNC too, good riddance to the lot of them

Not having biased polls would be a good start

>Half of me thinks that he really does want to hand this election over to Hillary. There's no other explanation that I can think of for his systematic failure to captitalize on these gruesome political "gifts" to take the lead.

In addition, Trump needs to shift his rhetoric and start acting presidential and not simply lash out like a petulant child following every minor critique.

He needs to stay positive with the issues that got him through the primaries and not get bogged down with countering personal slights, all the while exposing the long list of Hillary's failures and crimes.

> Hillary 'skips' debate
> 1 Old communist screaming is not a debate
> debate doesn't happen so she doesn't 'skip' it

> Trump skips
> Still about ? / 17 republicans left to debate each other
> Debate still happens
> Trump skips

Also, Trump skipped because of issues with the network, not the candidates.

Yeah, the pols aren't as bad for Trump as MSM claims

Depending how the convention goes, expect the typical post-convention bump.

To ensure you're retardation is preserved for posterity? Sure.

Autism the post

Cognitive dissonance is strong with this one

>non-MSM polls show Trump and Cuntface within 1-3% of each other, but general public too dumb to look beyond what's thrown at them

We have nearly a half year left until election day, and trust me, there are many awesome surprises ahead that are going to ass rape Hillary into the ground. That is, if lung cancer doesn't do her in first, which is what I'm actually hoping for, she needs to go 6 feet under as of yesterday.

No. She's too egotistical to skip a debate.

>trump clinches nomination
>most disliked major party candidate since polling began
>number of people identifying as Republican starts dropping like a rock
>"We just need to unskew™ these polls to correct for how few Republicans they're polling and Trump's doing fine" -- Sup Forums

This is Romney*1000. The Sup Forums tears are going to be delicious.